The Crimson Rose Academy

Talia shook her head at Serana but had a small smile on her lips. "Yeah, yeah, I'm not that big of an idiot."

~*~

Whisteria looked over to Luna curiously then back to Dmitri to see what he wants to do. He simply shrugged uncaringly so she sighed then grabbed his hand and dragged him behind herself as they chased after Luna. "Luna, wait for us!" She called out to her friend, concerned. She was acting very strange and kind of crazy so she didn't want her going off on her own in case something was wrong and she seemed like she remembered something important about whatever had happened to Allysa

Hamira looked after all the people who had just left then turned back to Damien kind of awkwardly. She had never been good with social interaction outside of... well Riven so she felt strange being so caught up with this group's problems. Everyone had left except one, the boy Riven had brought up here along with herself. She grabbed one of her arms with her other hand and shifted her weight from one leg to the other awkwardly, "Um, w-we can stay with you. If you like." She said, he voice fairly quiet but loud enough to be heard by Damien.

Riven hadn't moved from his spot and has been simply looking at the spot the girl and that man had disappeared at, deep in thought. He was listening to the words everyone was saying, he just wasn't offering any sort of response, and it wasn't like anyone had addressed him or anything either.

"Woah!" Nate was surprised at first at suddenly being dragged away and down the stairs he had just ran up only moments ago. "Dude, what's even going on? What did she remember?" He was very confused.

Sophomores*~

Serana smirked at her friend, "Talia...you left your phone in their in the first place. Do you even know where you left it? Lunch is almost over...."

Seniors*~

"I don't honestly know, but she was the closest to Allysa so it must be something useful." He slowed down a considerable amount and noticed that Luna's dorm room door was wide open. "This is going to be interesting..." He walked in without hesitation and saw Luna laying on her stomach looking underneath one of the beds. When she suddenly jumped back with a book in her hand he had to admit he was confused.

Juniors*~

Luna was running very fast and tore down the halls. She knew Duncan would know where she went, and she didn't have to worry (Allysa and she kept a very clean dorm room). When she arrived at her dorm room she crashed into the door (which at this point the school had changed so that it could take all the rough housing) and slid landing on her side so that she was staring underneath Allysa's bed. Where was it? She had found it once before, and she knew Ally hadn't moved it. She pushed a pretty box aside and lo and behold! All the way in the back, against the wall was a leather bound book. "Ah ha!" She pulled the book out and leaned against her own bed. As the others entered she saw their confusion. "This is the Grayhaven family's history book per se...I think a few of the Angel families (and some other races) still have one. It records important things that occur within their bloodline. The Morrowheart's have one too..." She looked back at the book and started flipping through the pages. "...where the heck is it...." She was mumbling slightly to herself now but she had a look of determination that said she knew what she was doing.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien looked at Hamira and nodded his head in acknowledgement. "You don't have to...you and your friend have already been very helpful." He sighed, "You shouldn't have to get involved in this..." He felt pretty guilty at this point.

Talia puts her hand up and moves it as if it were talking (like with a puppet) and mocks Serana quietly in a high voice, "You left your phone in there in the first place. Meh meh meh..." Once she was done though she walked into the room causally, being sure to avoid all of their tripwires, buckets and other 'surprises' she and Serana had set up. "Don't worry, I'll find it with time to spare." She said confidently. Then turned around so she couldn't see her face which had changed into a slightly panicked look when her friend could no longer see it. 'Oh my god, where is it, where is it, where is it...' She thought to herself while rummaging through some of the random things that were on the counter of the classroom. She honestly had no idea where her phone could be but is she let Serana know that, she'd never hear the end of it.

~*~

Nate looked around the dorm when he entered and whistled lowly. "Nice room... I hope to be seeing more of it." He told Luna with a flirtatious wink.

Whisteria looked at Nate curious as to what exactly he means (she is a very innocent child). She tilted her head to the side and was looking at him, "What do you mean?" She asked innocently.

Nate looked at the little girl incredulously, "How old are you?" Asked rhetorically then shook his head, looking back at her with a smirk, "Well, when a guy and a girl really like each other-" He was then cut off by Dmitri stepping beside Whisteria and glaring at him.

Dmitri looked at the guy with a deadly glare and he luckily got the hint. He was basically raising his sister and it was going to be a long while before he let her know anything about what Nate is talking about half of the time. He then decided to shift the conversation back to the matter at hand so he looked over to Luna and the large book she was flipping though. "Oh yeah, I think our mom used to have one of those..." He said thoughtfully. He hadn't seen it in years and wondering if maybe his 'father' got rid of it because it contained too many memories of 'the good times'. He internally rolled his eyes at what he remembered of his father. Dmitri never regretting his decision about what happened to his father and he never would. No matter what.

~*~

Hamira looked down, unsure what she should do, "Oh, um... Ok..." She said awkwardly, she really wanted to stay and help them with their lost friend but not if they didn't want her to help. She wanted to be an aid, not an annoyance which she apparently was (or so she thought).

Riven sighed and rolled his eyes at his friend's reaction to Damien's answer, "What Ira means to say is that we want to help you any way we can. But only if you're all right with it. And just say you are because otherwise she'll feel guilty for months if she doesn't help you." He told him bluntly.

Hamira to look at him slightly horrified at his bluntness. She couldn't believe that he would just straight out say that, now he is going to fell pressure into saying they can help... "Riven..." She scolded him then turned to Damien, "You honestly don't need to say yes, it's fine if I don't help..." She lied, obviously.

Sophomores*~

Serana waited patiently and then called out lightly, "Did you check you pockets Talia? Just wondering..."

Juniors*~

Luna didn't miss a beat, "Nope! You probably won't sorry to crush you perverted happiness. Also refrain from polluting the minds of others." She flipped to a specific page and her frown deepened, "...found it." She got up and passed the book to Duncan. "I don't think you will really like what it says though...."

~*~*~*~*~

Damien sighed. "It's...not that I don't want your help. I just feel bad for you two getting involved in this. You don't really know her that much either...."

Seniors*~

Duncan took the book from Luna and looked at the page she had it opened to. He looked over it and felt his heart drop. "...you really think this is it Luna?" He looked at her and saw her nod gravely. He looked at the others and decided to read it aloud, just this section at least. "First off...all bloodlines are different so don't freak out (he figured he should warn the others first). It says...'their last name states the precarious balance. It is commonly overlooked, but do not do this yourself. This is a very true threat to the Greyhaven angels. Remember to keep yourself in check dear family. Do not lose to the dark...it will try and seek you out." With that he finished, he felt it would be wrong to keep reading. Besides, that was all they needed to know. He stayed quiet after that for a bit and allowed the others to talk.

Talia rolled her eyes at her, "I just said that I wasn't all that stupid so why would it be in my pocket? Do you honestly think that wasn't the first place I looked?" She asked her in annoyance but secretly checked anyway and was very pleased to find out that it actually was not in there. She let out a silent sigh of relief. She stood up from where she was crouching under the tables to scan the higher parts of the room. She groaned quietly, "I can find it. Why don't you just call it so we can hear where it is?"

~*~

Whisteria cocked her head to the side in confusion, "So... what does that mean?" She was embarrassed to have to ask when everyone else seemed to understand exactly what Luna was talking about. She could tell that something bad happens if someone in Allysa's family 'loses to the dark' but she wasn't quite sure what that meant or what would happen if they did. She just knew that it would be bad.

Nate was about to say that his so called 'perverted happiness' was actually more like foreknowledge. He opened his mouth to reply to Luna's first comment but stopped himself when Duncan began talking.

~*~

Riven sighed and rolled his eyes at Damien's response, "Listen, just let her help. She really wants to and it's no trouble or anything. If you don't want us to help for whatever reason then fine, but don't make it out like you're dragging us into anything. We want to help." He told him in frustration. Why couldn't this guy just say they could help or to just leave?

Sophomores*~

Serana rolled her eyes and leaned against the wall outside. "You checked anyways didn't you? Anyways I will no worries..." She pulled her phone out and dialed her friend right away and suddenly the song Famous Last Words came on. "Wait...where is it coming from?" She moved so that she could look into the room.

Juniors*~

Luna frowned, "Squirt...that means that certain people in Allysa's family have the chance of becoming fallen angels...those who do disappear. No one knows where they go though..." She closed her eyes, "I almost forgot about this...I think she did too. We talked about it a long time ago and she said that she didn't really remember any close family ever disappearing. To be honest we kind of laughed at the idea..." Luna swore she was such an idiot at times.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien looked at Riven and frowned. "Fine...help would be appreciated, but I really want to know...why are you even bothering to help? None of us ever really have talked before." He really was happy at their offer but he was extremely confused.

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa opened her eyes and looked around groggily. The last thing she remembered was looking right at Damien and then nothing. Her uncle had knocked her unconscious and now had no clue where she was. One thing she knew for certain was that no one was in the room with her, she spread her wings out slightly and sighed in relief when she noticed they were white once again. "...at least things aren't completely ruined...I guess..." Allysa tucked her wings back in and looked around, there were no windows and the room was lite by a bright fan light. Her hands were also tied up behind her back, she sighed and started figuring out how to get out of here. This was going to be interesting.....

Seniors*~

Duncan sighed and passed the book back to Luna, she took it and placed it in a bag that she now had on her bed. Another book could be seen that looked different, he figured it was her family's history. "Luna...what the heck are you doing?" She didn't respond and closed the bag, he could tell that there were other things that had been in there long before they had arrived. He was most surprised at the slight glint of metal he saw from within.

Talia looked around curiously, "Um..." She looked up at the vents above them, "I think it's coming from up there..." She had no idea how her phone could have gotten up there. She didn't even have to go up by the vents while they set up!

~*~

Whisteria nodded, a slight blush covering her cheeks in embarrassment. "Oh..." She then sighed sadly and ignored her embarrassment, instead turning her thoughts to this new information. Her mind travelled to many different questions that were all swimming around her mind ranging from why Allysa's uncle would want to kidnapp her to even if there were a lot of other angels like that, that weren't related to Allysa (like her own family- at least that would help her to understand why her father had always acted the way he had)

Dmitri thought for a moment, going over all this in his head. "So that's what happened to that guy who took your friend?" He still wasn't very sure of the specifics of what had happened but he was able to piece most of it together using what everyone had been saying so far.

Nate remained quiet, simply leaning against on of the walls he had been standing nearest to with his arms crossed. He never was very good at anything emotional or serious such as this. He wasn't sure why Duncan even dragged him along in the first place, it was no secret he didn't like him very much and Nate was not going to be much of a help but he will still try (and inevitably fail)

~*~

Hamira looked around herself nervously, this was one of the questions she always dreaded whenever she helped someone but luckily people for the most part do not generally ask it. Except for now. "Uh, well...." She trailed off, unsure how to answer. There were two ways she could answer that would be the truth: she could tell him that she just really enjoyed helping people but that might just lead to more questions because it's so unclear or she could say the core reason- that she still did (and always would) feel guilty about her brother's death and so she always felt like she had to help anyone in need, to make up for her uncaring attitude back then.

Sophomores*~

Serana looked up at where she pointed too and blinked. "Um...how the heck did it even get up there? I am pretty sure we didn't go over there at all...."

Juniors*~

Luna frowned, "Well you see...from what I gather (so not from snooping....) Fallen angels tend to be more...deranged per se, and a few families when they change are collected by evil necromancy groups. I think the Greyhavens are one of these families, one of the rare ones though. Many family members are recorded here and how they died is known. Only a handful (scattered through out) disappear at random. That man was a fallen angel...he took Allysa because she still has the possibility of becoming one (so not going to happen on my watch though!)." She swung her bag over her shoulder.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien sighed and shook his head, "Never mind. Thank you for your offer to help, I greatly appreciate it." With that he walked over to where Allysa had been earlier and crouched down. "...she was rather lucky..." Damien already knew Luna was on finding Allysa but he was more focused on finding out the power of who had taken her. They might come back if Allysa was successful in escaping, maybe not right away but eventually.

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa waited patiently and kept her eyes closed, she knew that Luna would probably make a hasty situation and try to find her, so the least she could do was to try to help her friend. When she heard footsteps come towards her door and stop she opened one eye. The door was unlocked and he runcle entered in with a sneer on his face. "Finally awake I see. Thought you would like to come with me to where you will be staying from now on." Allysa looked at him blankly, "Suuuure....why not?" The sarcasm was thick in her voice and the disinterest pierced the air. Play it off passive and he would get mad, if he got mad he would get reckless.

"You brat! Don't you realize that you should be grateful that you were considered for this position? The order is extremely picky." Allysa rolled her eyes, "Because I should be totally grateful to a bunch of fools I have never met." Her uncle, being mentally unstable, didn't need much to make him snap. When she called the leaders of his 'precious order' fools that just about did it. He lunged forward and picked her up by the neck, spinning and throwing her into the wall near the door. The wall crumbled under the force and before the giant dust cloud settled she jumped up and took off running down the hall. Allysa needed to find a window and find one quickly. It would be her only hope right now...or else things would get a little more severe. She heard his shout from far behind and heard him take off after her, she turned a corner and saw what she was looking for. Swords were on display on the walls and she awkwardly picked one up with her hands before running to the end of the hall.

A giant stain glass window was there that portrayed a group of necromancers standing above dark angels. "Oh well. Won't be much of a loss I suppose. They can replace it with something more cheery." With that she threw herself into the window and it shattered with the impact. Allysa was no longer on any ground but rather careening through the air towards the ground. She threw open her wings quickly (being mindful of the sword of course) and took off flying fast. She couldn't fly long however and stopped in a distant town. She had already cut her bonds and disposed of the sword. When she found out where she was she could have cried...she was in the city of Sulrealm, which happened to be half way across the country. Oh..and she didn't have a phone...it must have fallen out on the roof. Joy...

Her uncle had taken the wring turn through the halls and was cursing to himself. She was probably gone by now, she wasn't an idiot after all. He would wait quite a while, then he would try again. Besides, her dark powers had sunk once again, there was no harm in letting her slip away for now.

Seniors*~

"Luna, where are you going?" Duncan looked at the girl carefully.

Juniors*~

She looked at Duncan and shrugged, "Somewhere...yoiu guys are going to have to get out of my dorm. Sorry..." She had a slight frown, she trusted Allysa to escape but when (and if) she did there was no saying where she could possibly be.

Talia shrugged, "How should I know? Now come on, keep an eye out while I get it. We wouldn't want any of the Juniors coming in before we're gone." With that she turned back to the vent and opened her hands, palms facing the ground and wind slowly started to whirl around only her until she was actually no longer touching the ground. She floated upward, the wind propelling her closer to the vent until it was level with her chest. Lo and behold, there was the phone, sitting in the vent. "Yup, here's my phone." She reached over and grabbed it. She then stopped the wind and she fell lightly to the ground where she inspected her phone more closely. "Wait a second... this isn't my phone!" She groaned then opened and started looking through it.

~*~

Nate watched as Luna was moving around the room and packing her bag to leave. She was acting like she was leaving to find her friend by herself. He casually leaned in front of the door so as to block the door and block Luna from leaving yet. "You do know you're not going alone, right?" He asked and crossed his arms. "You're going after your friend and I'm not going to let you go on your own." He told her firmly.

Dmitri nodded in agreement with Nate, "He's right I'm going with you too. You won't do this alone."

Whisteria lookedat both of them then back to Luna and also crossed her arms, her eyebrows furrowed in determination. "Yeah, we're all going with you."

Dmitri raised his eyebrows at his sister's comment and turned to her in surprise, "Uh, what? You're not going with us Terri. It'll be too dangerous and you're too young, he should stay here, at the school. When we find Allysa we'll come back."

Whisteria turned to him with big eyes, "What? Yes I am! You're not leaving me here! I won't let you!" She yelled back, stomping her foot.

Dmitri sighed and rubbed his temples, "No, you're not. It'll be too dangerous, I can't have you get hurt, ok?"

Nate rolled his eyes at Dmitri, "Come on man, just let her come with us. We won't let anything happen to her. Here, I can even make a guardian for her." With that he looked around the room for some sort of stuffed animal or doll or something. Seeing a large stuffed wolf in one corner of the room he walked over to it (and Dmitri took his place in front of the door) then placed his hand on its head and closed his eyes for a moment. When he re-opened them, the wolf had come to like and was now a life-sized wolf sitting beside him. "There. This guy'll protect her along the way." He stated with a smile and turned back to Dmitri.

Whisteria was wide-eyed at the sight of the wolf, "Really? That's so cool!" She then ran over to it and wrapped her arms around the wolf in a large hug. "Thanks!"

~*~

Hamira cocked her head to the side in confusion, "What do you mean, 'she was rather lucky'? She was kidnapped and has suffered a lot of blood-loss by now probably."

Riven, by this time, was standing off the side in one corner of the roof but in one of the larger shadows so as to help his powers. His eyes were closed and he had his hands to his head in concentration. He was mentally scanning all of the shadows he could in search of the girl who was kidnapped, starting from the closest and moving his way out. So far he'd come across quite a few things that the people involved would not want getting out but it was nothing that could help them. He sighed but continued looking.

Sophomores*~

Serana blinked in confusion. "I so thought I dialed your number...but apparently not." She looked at Talia, "Whose phone is it anyway?" Suddenly her phone went off and she jumped in slight shock. The caller id said it was Talia and she immediately answered, "Hello...? Who is this?" Serana was pretty confused at this point.

~*~*~*~*~

Jason pulled back at the answer of the phone and looked confused, "Hi. I'm Jason. I lost my phone and found this one. I wanted to know who it belonged to. So who are you???" He was seriously wondering what the heck had happened to his phone at this point.

Juniors*~

Luna huffed and glared at Nate, "I am perfectly capable of doing this by myself. Besides if a lot of students disappear next period people will get suspicious. It will be much better if I go by myself." She watched as the others debated whether they should take the squirt with them and then saw Nate change her stuffed animal into a live wolf and her eye twitched. "...did you just...?"

~*~*~*~*~

Damien looked back at Hamira, "If you pay attention closely to the air you can feel the power that that man had. He was extremely powerful, if we had gotten here earlier there is a chance that he might have tried to kill us. She is lucky because he had no intention of killing her so she didn't get the full brunt of his power."

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa was so dizzy at this point, she had lost a lot of blood. She immediately collapsed and heard some of the villagers scream, then she was picked up. "Hey me and my fiance are going to get you to a hospital. Okay? Just hold on. Okay?" The voice was masculine and had a tinge of worry. That was all she remembered and then she passed out.

When she awoke again she was in a hospital room with iv's. She glanced around and sat up gingerly taking note of the bandaging around her middle. At that moment a doctor walked in. "Oh! You are awake. Quite glad, you weren't doing to well. Do you need anything?" Allysa was a bit confused but then remembered what she should do. "May I use a phone of some sort?" When he nodded and then brought her a cell phone she immediately dialed Luna's number. On the third ring she picked up.

~*~*~*~*~

Luna's phone went off and she answered it with a sigh. "Hello?" She suddenly jumped up and looked concerned. "Okay!? I Got it! Be there as quick as I can, don't worry!! I understand...Yeah I know. Alright, alright. Wait...why not? You are dead certain? Fine! I won't don't worry about it. Oh my goodness! Can you let me blasted go so that I can get over there? I will not!!! That is low...okay maybe not that low but you get the point. You don't? I am offended...I am rather good at explaining things. DON'T BE SO BLOODY CRUEL!!! It isn't fair~" Relief could be heard in her tone.

Seniors*~

Duncan raised his brow at everyone's antics. He was pretty sure they had important things to do...

Talia paused in her continued search for her lost phone to look over at her friend curiously, "Who is that? What's going on?"

~

Chase had as smirk on his face as he listened in on the conversation. He then moved the phone away from Jason so he could talk into it also, "Who are you and what have you done with his phone?! If you don't tell us, we will find you and we will kill you!" He yelled into the phone with a laugh.

~*~

Nate rolled his eyes at her, "I know, I know, you're a strong and independent women who doesn't need our help and blah blah blah but there's no arguing. We are going with you no matter what." He then smirked to her, "And yes, yes I did just bring your stuffed animal to life. Which by the way, is such a cute thing to bring when you go away to school." He winked. "But calm down beautiful, I can change it back anytime I want. I just need to prove a point, the kid should be able to come with us." He told her, motioning toward Whisteria who was now trying to teach the wolf how to shake hands.

Dmitri sighed and looked over to Nate in annoyance, "That wolf is irrelevant, Terri is not coming with us. It's too dangerous and I can't have getting hurt again." He knew he would never be able to live with himself if his sister was hurt due to his incompetence again.

Whisteria stopped playing with her new friend (the wolf who she so lovingly named Chandler) and looked over to her older brother sadly, "Why can't I just go? Please?" She begged him but he wouldn't listen.

Dmitri instead turned to Luna when her phone suddenly went off. He listened carefully to the conversation, almost certain that she was talking to Allysa. "That's her, isn't it? What's going on? Is she ok?" He asked worriedly.

~*~

Hamira tried to focus on the air around them to see if she could feel the power also. Her ear twitched in concentration but she couldn't feel anything out of the ordinary. She sighed and turned back to Damien, "I can't feel anything different about the air. If we were in water or something like that then I probably could feel something but not out here." She told him, the second sentence was said more to herself than anything else though.

Sophomores*~

Serana pulled the phone away from her ear, "It is a guy who has your phone..." she quickly pulled it back to her ear and heard the exclamation of the other boy. "What the hell? Why would we have his phone? I mean for crying out loud!?! I don't even know who the heck you guys are! If anyone should be hunted down and murdered in cold blood it is you! I mean we know you have my friends phone after all, and honestly if you are on campus I can just call it until we are near by to hear it!" Serana had a confused look on her face, what the heck was going on...? She then looked back to Talia and realized something important. "...oh..." She sweat dropped, they did most likely have this mysterious guys phone. "Um..."

~*~*~*~*~

Jason pulled the phone away from Chase and heard the rant. "Wait...do you have my phone!? I need that back you realize! I have a life that I need to continue living with that phone in my possession! How about this? We will meet up and you can bring it to us and we will give you back the one we have."

Juniors*~

Luna hung up and glared at Nate halfheartedly and then swung her gaze over to Dmitri. "She is...okay so to speak. Allysa is in a hospital in Sulrealm..." How her friend ended up halfway across the country was confusing to her. "I am going to go pick her up and then I will be back. No one else needs to come with me so everyone just calm down. Also..." she looked back at Nate, "Turn my wolf back to normal!!! I have had that for a long time!" She had some of her added spunk back now that she knew Luna was okay.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien blinked and thought for a second. "Oh yeah...technically angels and demons are the only ones who can really feel the energy in the air. I forgot....sorry."

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa sighed and passed the doctor back his phone. "Thank you. May I sign out now?" With that Allysa was given back her clothes and was released from the hospital. She asked for directions to a bank and immediately withdrew some money. Her clothes needed to be replaced and she was a bit peckish. Allysa went to a clothing store and quickly purchased a new outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=74219218) that she put on and then left to go to a cafe. It was an exhausting day and now she had to wait for her dear friend to rescue her. With any luck she could be back at in her dorm tomorrow.

Seniors*~

Duncan blinked, "How the heck did she get over there?"

Talia looked over at her with one eyebrow raised, she then put her hand out for Serana to hand her the phone. Once she did, Talia put it to her ear, "Listen, give me back my phone! How did you even get it in the first place?" She asked, not caring how rude she sounded and had her hand on her hip.

~

Chase continued to listen to the girls who were on the other end of the phone then took the phone again, "Give us the phone back or you'll never see the cell phone again!" He told them, trying to make his voice sound evil but accidentally ruined it by laughing at the end.

~*~

Nate sighed, "Fine, I change the wolf back..." He told her, his own voice sounding kind of sad. He then squatted down next to Whisteria and the wolf (who was laying on its back while she rubbed its stomach and its hind leg was kicking like a puppy). "Sorry kiddo, the mean lady wants me to put the wolf to sleep." He told her as if Luna wanted him to kill the wolf instead of just turning it back to normal.

Whisteria had only been partially listening to what everyone else was saying, she knew that Allysa was now safe but apparently was pretty far away. She only began to fully listen when Nate started talking to her. She looked over to Nate in shock when he finished speaking, "What?" She then looked over to Luna big puppy dog eyes that only an innocent child could pull off.

Nate nodded sadly and had his hand on her back as if to comfort her. "'Tis true. You're going to have to say goodbye to your new friend." With that he made the wolf roll over and put his head on his paws, facing Luna with his own puppy dog eyes as he whimpered quietly. Nate then looked over to Luna with a smirk because he had just successfully turned a little girl and wolf against her. "Oh, and you're still not going to go alone. I'm going with you. Sulrealm is halfway across the world and it's dangerous for a someone as beautiful as you to go it alone."

~*~

Hamira looked down and scratched the back of her head in embarrassment "Oh, right, hehe..." She chuckled awkwardly.

Riven had be periodically checking up on the rest of their group, using the shadows in Luna's room to watch them. He was able to hear the last things Luna had said so he now knew that Allysa was ok. He opened his eyes and walked over to Hamira and Damien with his hands in his pockets casually. "Allysa is ok. She's in Sulrealm so Luna and Nate are going to go get her."

Hamira sighed in relief, "She is? Oh that's great! How did she escape?"

Riven shrugged, "Not sure, all I heard was that she's ok and they're going after her. Oh, and Nate brought the stuffed wolf in Luna's room to life."

Sophomores*~

Serana pocketed Jason's phone and looked at Talia. "I will take it. Send them on a wild goose chase." She grinned madly and then took off down the hall.

~*~*~*~*~

Jason looked at Chase, "Cause I would be so afraid of you....laughter makes me cringe!" He started laughing himself.

Juniors*~

Luna met Whisteria's look and shook her head unfazed, "Sorry squirt. Not today. Puppy dog eyes don't work on me." She grinned wolfishly. "I have too many years under my belt of dealing with it. Nate change him back if you don't I will go all by myself no matter what anyone says." She could be manipulative too, actually it was her specialty.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien laughed quietly to himself and then he noticed something glint out of the corner of his eye. He then walked farther away from where he was and saw Allysa's phone, he picked it up and slipped it into his pocket quickly. "Knowing Allysa it was probably a hasty, dangerous escape plan. She doesn't always have a great sense of self-preservation."

Seniors*~

Duncan rolled his eyes and leaned against the walk quietly.

Talia looked after her friend, "She's insane..." She mumbled to herself then shook her head to bring her attention back to the conversation at hand. "Oh, right, um you, whoever you are... To find your phone, you must go to the zone, where nature and synthetics are to meet for sure. Where light meets dark and ... um... your frisbee will always meet it's mark?" She had no idea what she was doing by the end of that. "So um, yeah. I got to go... see ya there!" With that she quickly hung up the phone and placed it back in her pocket then walked after Serana, whistling innocently.

~

Chase rolled his eyes at his friend and mimicked him in a high voice (like most people when making fun of someone), "laughter makes me cringe..." When the girl started talking again he started paying attention to it again. When she finished, he pulled the phone away from his face when she hung up and looked at it in confusion, "What the...?" He trailed off then looked over to Jason

~*~

Whisteria crossed her arms and looked down, pouting. "Why can't we keep Chandler like this? He's so much cuter while alive..." She trailed off sadly. She knew it was no use but she still wanted to try.

Dmitri walked over to her with a comforting smile. "It's ok Terri, it's not your wolf anyway, it's Luna's and she wants it back to normal so say goodbye to it.

Whisteria sighed and looked up at him stubbornly, "He's not an it, his name is Chandler." She said with her arms crossed.

Dmitri sighed, "Alright, so say goodbye to Chandler then." He told her, looking down to her like a parent would to their child.

Whisteria took a deep breath but nodded, "...Fine..." She looked over to Chandler sadly and scratched his head, "Bye Chandler... I wish you could stay..."

Nate looked at Luna, ashamed. "You see this? You're breaking this little girl's heart... How can you live with yourself?" He shook his head at her but still moved his hand over and placed it on top of the wolf's head. In a couple seconds the wolf was back to its original, stuffed shape.

~*~

Hamira chuckled quietly at this. "Well, we should probably get back to the others?" She asked the two boys with a smile.

Sophomores*~

Serana ran down the halls and passed Chase and Jason while running. She paid no heed though and took off towards her dorm room. This was gonna be great.

~*~*~*~*~

Jason was so confused, "Wait...where the heck do we have to go?" They were never going to get his phone back....

Juniors*~

Luna smiled brightly, "I will live. Now hurry up." With that she took off outside the door and bolted towards the parking lot. She unlocked her car and hoped in, she also started it up and threw her bag in the back seat. If he didn't hurry up she would leave without him. Luna did not want to get there any later than necessary.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien nodded, "You guys can...I am going to stay here. I need to think a bit more...."

Seniors*~

"Nate she will leave without you if you don't hurry up." Duncan chuckled lightly.

Talia walked down the halls then pulled Serana's phone from her pocket and quickly looked through the phone for the recent calls. Once she found the number she called the boy's phone which her friend currently had. When she answered, Talia smirked. "I did it. I gave them some stupid riddle so now I sent them to the courtyard. It will probably take them a while to figure it out but meet me there asap."

~

Chase shrugged, "How in the world am I supposed to know? I mean come on, 'To find your phone, you must go to the zone, where nature and synthetics are to meet for sure. Where light meets dark and your frisbee will always meet it's mark'? That's insane!" He sighed, "Well, she said something about where nature and synthetics meet so maybe it's the rooftop garden in the west wing?"

~

Talia turned a corner and came across the two boys. She immediately stopped and turned right back around the corner so they wouldn't see her. Once she did however, she wasn't sure why she had, they didn't know it was her who had the phone or told them that riddle. She shook her head and turned around the corner again, this time like a normal person then walked to meet Serana at the park.

~*~

Nate shook his head with a small smile on his face at her as she ran out. "Calm down handsome, I'll easily catch up with her." He told Duncan then stood. "Well see you guys later," He winked to Duncan. "See ya later kiddo, you're not mad at me for changing Chandler back are you?" He asked Whisteria and ruffled her hair.

Dmitri smacked Nate's hand off of his sister's head with a glare. He really did not want that idiot touching her.

Whisteria rolled her eyes at her brother but still looked up to Nate with a small smile. "Naw, it's fine. You didn't really want to in the first place so I forgive you."

Nate's smile grew at that and he nodded, "That's good. So I'll be see you when we get back. Later!" He called then walked out of the room. Once he reached the hall he started using his super speed and made it to Luna and her car in a matter of seconds. "You aren't trying to ditch me here, are you?" He asked with a smirk.

~*~

Riven nodded and moved to leave but stopped when Hamira started talking...

Hamira bit her lip and was about to leave but stopped herself, she didn't really want to leave Damien up her alone. "Um, it's ok. we can stay here with you... if you want that is..." He was thinking and probably didn't even want her to be here with him but maybe he might need help? She stopped when she noticed that Riven had already moved to leave. "Or um, just me. You can leave if you want Riven..." She said uncertainly.

Riven looked to Hamira and nodded, "Alright, I'll see you guy back downstairs." With that he looked over Damien and gave him a hard look as if to say, 'I'll leave you two but if anything happens I'll kill you'. He and Hamira were only friends but she was the closest thing he had to family so he was kind of protective, especially since they had just met him less than a couple hours ago. With that he turned and left the roof to meet the others downstairs.

Sophomores*~

Serana laughed at her friends antics and finally reached the courtyard. "Where to hide it...wait. First off." She quickly put the phone on silent and then hid it where only she would look. "Not going to be found until we get her phone first." She grinned evilly and then sat underneath a giant tree.

~*~*~*~*~

Jason nodded, "Is there any where else? We should know now that way we can go there right after we check there!" He was grinning, they were going to find his phone and get it back in no time.

Juniors*~

Luna rolled her eyes, "Why ever would I leave you behind?" The sarcasm was dripping from her voice and she had a smirk on her face. "I am not that mean you know." She started the car and took off. Luna was pretty good at driving fast and not getting caught so they would have no trouble at all getting to their destination.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien looked at Riven and gave him the 'seriously? nothing is going to happen.' look. As soon as he left he looked at Hamira, 'um...you can. I don't know how interesting I will be though, and I apologize for that before hand."

~*~*~*~*~

Sulrealm was a quite town, Allysa noted how peaceful it seemed. It was nice, if she wasn't worried about getting back to school she might even have wanted to stay for a while. However, business first. That was what she was always taught growing up, her parents believed that nothing was as important as work after all. She sighed and paid her bill, walking around would be bad but if she just sat down she would start thinking to much. And thinking was sometimes the worst thing she could possibly do...

Seniors*~

Duncan rolled his eyes at Nate's antics. "Well I suppose we should get out of here then." With that he walked towards the door and stepped outside.

Talia laughed quietly to herself, when she passed by the boys she was able to catch Chase's idea and they were way off. She covered her mouth and looked around to be sure that no one heard or saw her laugh. People already think she's crazy, no need to further their suspicions. She then picked up her pace and jogged to the courtyard.

~

Chase put his hands up, "Hey, I came up with the first idea, it's your turn now." He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall next to him.

~*~

Nate chuckled and shook his head at her, "You know, for such a hot chick, you can be pretty crazy... I like that." He smirked and threw her a wink. He leaned back in his seat and looked around himself to the car Luna was driving, it was a pretty nice ride.

~*~

Hamira shook her head, "It's alright, I just want to help in any way I can and maybe I can help you try to figure out what happened?" She asked hopefully.

~*~

Dmitri nodded helped Whisteria up off the ground, "Yeah, come on Terri, let's get going." He assumed that now that their friend was okay he had no reason to hang around with them so the rest of the group will probably want him gone, he did glare at their friend the first time he met them.

Whisteria had other plans however, she quickly got up and held her brother's hand as she led him out of the room but stayed with Duncan. "So now what should we do?" She asked Duncan curiously. They said she and her brother could stay with their group for a while and she planned on doing just that. Her brother needed to branch out and make new friends and she was forcing him to do so since he wouldn't do it on his own.

~*~

Kamilla peered over the edge of the building she was standing on to the girl Sebastian said was needed. She sighed then looked over to him, "So why can't we just grab her now? She's all alone and in an unknown place- it would be such an easy grab!" She complained.

7th Grade(?)*~

Skye was running down the hall and passed a group of people. She really wanted to stop and say hi but she was going to be so late and to be honest eating before class sounded wonderful. At this point she just wished that she hadn't stayed to ask the teacher for help in her class. She ran around the corner of the hall but slipped and went tumbling down instead. "Gah!"

Juniors*~

Serana saw her friend running towards the courtyard and waved to her. "Hey over here!!!" She was grinning brightly and had a devious gleam in her eyes. "Found the perfect seat!"

~*~*~*~*~

Jason laughed, "Alright! How about a place like the courtyard? It seems like another good place to check!" He awaited his friends reply on where to start first.

Juniors*~

Luna rolled her eyes in amusement but stayed focused on the road. "What is that suppose to mean exactly? Hm?" She picked up the speed a tad bit, they had a ways to go, this was going to be interesting.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien was a bit taken aback. People weren't usually so kind (except his friends of course). "Um...Thanks. To be honest I am trying to figure out exactly what this man was capable of. He managed to teleport pretty far away, and he must have some type of offensive move. I just want to see if we can figure out what. I know he had a dagger-I saw it briefly- but there was way more damage then a dagger is usually capable of..." He was already in his critical thinking mode and trying to figure attacks out.

Seniors*~

Duncan laughed lightly, "Unfortunately, now we have to wait. They will be back in no time though, I am sure of it." He looked up and then at Dmitri, "In the meantime...I really have no intention to be rude, but i am quite curious, what happened with Damien? well...rather why do you seem to hate him?" Duncan kept his face calm but on the inside curiosity was eating away at him.

Others*~

Sebastian sighed, "Is that the only reason you dragged me with you? I told you! She is of no use to us at the moment, we will strike if and when her potential shows itself once again." He was very irritated at this moment, he had told her to scrap the mission but yet she was still bothering him about it. "Now if you don't mind. Let us leave now." He was in a bad mood, a very bad mood indeed.