The Crimson Rose Academy

Talia rolled her eyes at her friend, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. You keep telling yourself that..." She grumbled then started eating her sandwich.

~*~

Whisteria immediately brightened up at Luna's answer then quickly ran over to her and have Luna a big hug for letting them join the group, "Thank you!" She exclaimed.

Dmitri hadn't heard his sisters question to begin with so he was very confused. "Wait, what is going on?" He looked around the group, trying to find the answer but he froze when he came across Damien, the demon. He had never trusted or liked demons, he had a bad history with them. Dmitri immediately went over to his sister and pulled her closer to himself and away from the demon. He wanted his little sister to be as far away from any sort of demon as he could possibly manage but at the moment he couldn't get all that far. His eyes were cold as he looked at him and he wouldn't let go of Whisteria.

Whisteria looked to her brother in confusion about his sudden change in attitude but then she followed his line of sight and knew what had caused it. Her brother has always seemed to hate demons because of one that wasn't very nice to them a couple years ago. "Dmitri, calm down. It's ok." She tried to get him to relax and let go on his hold he had on her shoulder that was keeping her from moving any closer to the group but it was all in vain. He was lost in his own world...

Nate laughed at Damien and Duncan's fighting but stopped when he noticed the new boy's reaction to one of the fighting guys. "What's up with your brother there?" He asked the little girl who is apparently part of their group now. She seemed to have an idea as to why Dmitri suddenly froze.

Sophomores*~

Serana grinned and finished up her lunch. "I will! Because it will always be true!!!" She laughed and stood up with a smile.

Juniors*~

Luna looked at Dmitri lazily. "Squirt, what is wrong with your brother?" She had already noticed he was glaring at Damien and refused to read his mind unless it was absolutely necessary.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien pulled back from the fight when he noticed everyone got really serious. He was totally confused and then he saw Dmitri glaring at him. "Um...what the heck did I do?" No one had ever looked at him like that in his life, he knew he hadn't done anything to him so why did he look like he wanted to kill Damien?

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa looked at Dmitri and then to where his glare was aimed. She stood up and walked over to Damien, she shoot him a inquisitive look and he looked at her and shrugged. So he didn't know then, well she wasn't going to have a new kid glaring daggers at her friend, no matter how nice he seemed earlier. She walked up to Dmitri calmly and she saw all her friends stiffen. What happened next was so fast that no one could have stopped her, Ally had punched Dmitri in the face and sent him stumbling back quite a bit. She glared at him directly and regretted nothing, "As far as I know Damien has done nothing to you. So stop glaring at him like he is the worst person in this messed up world." So much venom was placed into those words that she almost seemed like the embodiment of death.

~*~*~*~*~

Luna stiffened and looked at her in shock. Allysa was usually the kind, loving soul. Luna usually did what she did just now. She was stunned to be honest...Allysa was supposed to be the angel after all.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien was in shock to but he showed it a little less than Luna. He wasn't as suprised that she punched him rather than by the force she used and what she said afterwards.

Seniors*~

Darn it....she beat him to it. Duncan was upset when he saw the glare his friend received and was thinking about doing what Allysa herself had just done. Who knew pinkie was so vicious. He stared at her in a calm expression and looked to what the others would now do.

Talia rolled her eyes at her friend, "Psht, you wish, loser." She said with a smirk then stuck her tongue out at her teasingly.

~*~

Whisteria opened her mouth to reply but was cut short when Allysa walked over to them and punched her brother in the face. Her eyes went wide and she ran over to her brother worriedly, "Dmitri! Are you ok?" She scanned his face to see the damage done. She then became furious at Allysa and turned to look at her with a glare, "Why'd you do that? You meanie!" She didn't leave her brother's side as she said this but she was very angry with her supposed friend.

Dmitri was forced to stumble back a few steps in shock. His hand went to his cheek, where the girl had hit him. "What the hell?" He shouted, holding his face. When his sister came over to him he wrapped his arm around her to prevent her from leaving but he didn't look at her, he was too busy glaring at Allysa.

Nate was wide-eyed at what had just happened. Wow, talk about anger issues in this group. We walked over next to Allysa and put his arm around her shoulders, "Hey, you shouldn't use such foul language around such pretty girls." He said defensively but ruined it by winking to Ally and Luna.

~*~

Riven was surprised when he saw Allysa move over and punch that other boy who she had been talking to earlier. They seemed to be friends but now this? "What the...?" He mumbled quietly, picking up speed from the walking pace he and Hamira had been at before. "What just happened?" He asked rhetorically.

Hamira gasped when she saw the boy from her class stumble back from the hit, "Oh my god... Come on!" She started running toward the group. When the two made it over there she stopped at the sidelines of the group with Riven right behind her. "What's going on? Is he ok?"

Sophomores*~

Serana laughed and looked towards the classes,"You think now is the time to go set up? I bet no one is in the class yet."

Juniors*~

Luna stood up and looked at Allysa. "Allysa...you should calm down. Remember you got to be careful." Her friends glare was sent her way and she took a slight step back. At this rate what might happen to Allysa was pretty bad...she hoped her friend tried to keep herself in check.

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa looked right at Dmitri. "I am pretty sure you heard what I said so don't 'what the hell?' me." Her jaw clenched and she shook off Nate's arm. "If you want me to be nice remember to keep yourself in check. My friends have done nothing to you and yet you glare at him like he is the most evil thing in this world." Allysa closed her eyes and backed up and then took off running before she snapped her white wings out and took off flying. She took off so fast that she was no longer visible. She landed on a far away roof-top. At this point she needed to calm down, Luna's words rang in her head. She glanced at her white wings and saw little tinges of silvery-gray (very few but some none the less). She sighed and hung her head in shame.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien cursed under his breath so no one could hear. He turned around and took of into the halls. Some one needed to go find her and it should be him. He was the one who needed to leave to stop the idiocy anyways.

~*~*~*~*~

Luna sighed and hung her head, and then she looked at Dmitri and Whisteria apologetically. "I am sorry..um...this was probably a very bad impression of us for the first time. We usually behave much, much better than this." Luna was really bad at this stuff, this was usually Ally's job. Ally had to apologize for Luna's mistakes and that is how it had always been. She felt extremely awkward doing it herself.

Seniors*~

Duncan turned to the new arrivals. "There have been some...disagreements." He frowned, "Sorry if we disturbed your lunch period with all of this chaos over here." He looked to the skies in the direction that Allysa has gone off in. "I know this seems a bit drastic and sudden, but may you help my friend Damien find our other friend? He was the one who just walked (rather ran) down into that hallway over there. I would go but I need to help settle some things here." He made eye contact with Riven and instantly noticed he was a vampire and blinked once in minor shock.

Talia looked over to the large clock which hung on one of the walls then to all of the other students around her. It looked like everyone was outside. A devilish smile broke out on her lips as she turned back to her friend, "Oh yes, I believe now would be the perfect time." She agreed then quickly got up and dumped the rest of her half-eaten lunch into the trash before casually walking toward their victim classroom.

~*~

Hamira nodded, her face determined, "No worries, it's fine. And of course we can help go after her..." She nodded. Her voice showed her concern about what was going on. She turned to her friend, "Come on Riven, let's go." He nodded back so she then grabbed his hand and the two took off running in the direction they saw the other boy go.

Dmitri kept his face unchanging and still angry. He turned to walk away, "Come on, we should go." He said to his sister coldly but stopped at her refusal, "No." Whisteria said, crossing her arms and glaring at him. Dmitri turned back around to face her, "Whisteria, let's go." She became unsure for a moment because of the fact that he had used her full name. He never used her full name unless it was very serious. But the feeling immediately passed and she wouldn't budge, "I said no. I'm not going until you apologize." Dmitri's jaw clenched, he wouldn't apologize for his reaction. It was justified in his eyes, his sister just didn't understand. She was too young.

Nate looked between the two siblings in confusion, "Wait, what's the big deal here? Why do you hate that guy?" He asked but they didn't reply, they were too busy with their glaring contest to pay attention to one guy.

Sophomores*~

Serana followed her and pulled out the bag that held the things they needed. "Hey Talia, catch." She threw a bottle over to her that she pulled from the bag. "We have to be quick." Serana herself ran to the bag of the class and set up her part of their plan. She moved forward and set one up across every three rows. "Tripwires are set."

Juniors*~

Luna looked at Dmitri and her eyes showed her confusion. "He asked a good question. Now please answer it." He voice was firm and loud, but not at all mean. She didn't like the odd conviction she saw it the squirt's brother. He didn't look sorry for anything. It bothered her a lot for some reason. He had literally caused a little world war and he could care less.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien halted to a stop and looked around. He was on the lesser occupied side of the academy. No many people came here, he sighed. This campus was ridiculously big. Allysa had come this way, he knew that. Now he just had to find her. "Where is she....?" He asked the air and the question bothered him a lot.

Seniors*~

Duncan was truly grateful to those two Juniors. He turned back around to face the problem at hand. "It is time to tell us. I don't pry but this is ridiculous." He looked at Dmitri in specific.

Talia expertly caught the bottle of glue which was thrown to her then grabbed the huge bag of feathers and threw that back to her. "There's the feathers." She then immediately started filling up the buckets with it, a large smile on her face.

~*~

Riven spotted Damien down the hall a bit, "Hey! Wait for us!" Right after saying this he and Hamira jogged over to him, Riven calm and Hamira worried. She quickly went to questioning him, "What happened? Are you ok? Where do you think your friend went?" She shot question after question at him until Riven stepped in, quieting her. "We're here to help you find your friend, so where do you think she might have gone?"

~*~

Dmitri looked at them all incredulously, how could they not understand? Demons were not to be trusted and they call him the bad guy for being the first to just glare at him. "It's because that thing is a demon." He told them, his voice filled with venom.

Nate was still confused by this explanation, "So?" He asked, it was the question on everybody's mind anyway, he just voiced it.

Dmitri looked at him in disgusted surprise, "What do you mean, 'so'?" Nate just shrugged, "It means what it says, I'm asking what is so bad about a demon, most are pretty hot." He said, his playboy attitude coming out with his genuine confusion. Dmitri scoffed then turned and walked away. He couldn't handle them at the moment.

Whisteria called after him, "Dmitri, wait!" But he was already gone and wouldn't have come back anyway. So she was then left to answer her friends' questions. She sighed sadly and looked at the ground, ashamed by her brother's actions. "I-I'm really sorry about him..." She told them sadly.

Sophomores*~

Serana started putting the feather where they were supposed to go. "I really hope this works." She stepped away. "I am all finished here. What about you?"

Juniors*~

Luna walked over to her and ruffled her hair. "No worries squirt. You can't really control your brother, so it isn't your fault." She looked off in the direction he went and sighed. She looked back to Duncan and Nate. "I think I am going to take shorty here with me and go find her brother. We are going to need to no where he went when we find Ally."

~*~*~*~*~

Damien sighed, "That's the thing. She is some where around the unused part of the school up on the roof tops. There is just to much to search. We would have to split up if we even wanted to cover a lot of it." He frowned and looked up once again.

Seniors*~

Duncan nodded in understanding, "If you want to Luna, but remember. Don't lose your temper at all." He heard her scoff and sent her a pointed look,

Juniors*~

Luna met his stare and sighed, "Fine, fine. Scouts honor." With that she turned to Whisteria. 'Ready to help me find your brother squirt?"

Talia was just finishing with the third third bucket, "Um... and... Yup." She finished then threw the now empty glue bottle into the bag. "You just need to help me rig up these buckets and it'll be done." She grinned widely. "And don't worry, this plan is foolproof it won't go wrong."

~*~

Whisteria nodded but clearly didn't believe her about the fact that it wasn't her fault Dmitri acted the way he did. If she hadn't have dragged her brother over to their group then he never would have seen that one of them was a demon and even if she didn't even know he was she should've just let them be and left to go eat with her brother. She then took a deep breath and raised her head to look at Luna and quickly wiped her eyes to make sure they weren't watering and nodded, "Sure..." She then turned and started walking the way Dmitri had gone with her arms wrapped around herself sadly.

~*~

Talia expertly caught the bottle of glue which was thrown to her then grabbed the huge bag of feathers and threw that back to her. "There's the feathers." She then immediately started filling up the buckets with it, a large smile on her face.

~*~

Nate looked after the two girls curiously, "I'm still curious as to why he thinks demons are so bad, they're always the best kissers..." He mumbled quietly to himself but it was still loud enough for those around him to hear.

~*~

Hamira bit her lip in thought. How are they supposed to find her? She and Riven were barely sure what she looked like so it wasn't like they would be able to know it was her even if they were two feet away. Her face then brightened with a sudden thought that popped into her head. She turned to Riven, "Hey, can you still do that teleportation thing?" She asked curiously.

It took Riven a second to understand what she meant by 'teleportation thing' but then he remembered that she could never remember the technicalities of his abilities. He shook his head at her, "You mean shadow travel? Yeah, I can still do it." He wasn't sure why she would ask that now though.

Hamira smiled, "Great!" She looked to Damien, "Riven can 'shadow travel' anywhere where there's a shadow or shade so he can take across the campus quickly enough. Do you think that will help?" She asked hopefully.

Sophomores*~

"Alrighty then!" Serana began helping her set everything up and then carefully made it back outside. "This is going to be great."

Juniors*~

Luna glanced at Whisteria, "Hey. Cheer up. None of this is your fault so stop telling yourself it is. How can I have my little apprentice be all glum? If you want things to get better you have to put away sadness and fight for what you believe in." She smiled at her, "That's how you get better and it's also the best way to fix things."

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa sat down on an edge of the roof that faced away from the campus grounds. They would be looking for her, she knew it. But she couldn't go back like this...it hurt to much to admit that she messed up. Her wings were still unfolded and they were around her in a laid back manner. Looking at it now she could tell that the gray spots were getting darker. "Going to have to let this go back to normal first I suppose..." She sighed. They would eventually change back to their normal color and she would be fine once again.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien looked between them both. "It could...but can you only travel?" He wasn't really grasping what the whole technique was. The girl didn't explain it that well...at that moment he probably looked a little confused.

Seniors*~

Duncan looked at him and face palmed. "Is that all you think about? Seriously?"

Talia set up the last bucket then left the room, careful to avoid the tripwires. "You bet your butt it will be." She said proudly then glanced around. "Come on, we should get out of here before someone spots us."

~*~

Whisteria sighed, "Yeah, I guess your right..." She agreed half-heartedly but then all of Luna's words set in, causing her to look up at her, tilting her head curiously. "Wait, apprentice? What do you mean?"

~*~

Riven thought for a moment, he hadn't traveled like that in a while and it'd been years since he last took someone. "Well, as long as I have physical contact with whoever it is I'm taking with me I'm pretty sure it'll be fine." He shrugged.

~*~

Nate smirked, "Well what can I say? It's not like I have much else to talk about." He looked over to Duncan, chuckling slightly.

Sophomores*~

Serana nodded, "agreed! We don't need to be discovered just yet." She laughed and took off down the hall with Talia.

Juniors*~

Luna looked at her grinning, "Well I am training you temporarily which technically makes you an apprentice."

~*~*~*~*~

Damien looked at him blankly, "So you don't know...." (-_-') He sighed, "And if you can't...? I would prefer not to die...I still do have many things to take care of and fix."

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa was starting to get a little irritated, some feathers were turning dark gray. "Really...? I have great luck...." A voice sounded in her head. Try to be positive, it is only getting worse because of your anger and frustration. She sighed once again and dropped her head.

Seniors*~

Duncan rolled his eyes, "It is called find something new to talk about weirdo..."

Once they were an acceptable distance away from the room, Talia dropped down to the floor, trying to catch her breath but laughing all the same. "This.. is.. going... to be... good." She panted out with a smile on her face.

~*~

Whisteria smiled a bit at this with a laugh, "It's kind of like one of the stories I'm reading! Where the girl became the apprentice of the rich and powerful assassin dude. I haven't been able to finish it with the move and everything but i really like it so far." Her smile grew as she talked about this story. She wondered for a moment where she left it in her bags and such. She hoped she didn't lose it...

~*~

Hamira rolled her eyes at Riven's explanation of if he could take others with him. He really couldn't have just said he is able to take others safely? It would have been much simpler because now they would need to convince this guy that it was fine (they actually weren't very sure but Hamira was pretty confident in her friend's power. "What my friend means is that he can take people, he just hasn't really tried before..." She trailed off, hoping her argument was convincing enough.

~*~

Nate shrugged, "Hey, what can I say? You always think about the thing you have the most experience with." He said with a wink.

Sophomores*~

Serana laughed hysterically. "It is indeed. It is indeed. They will never see it coming." The juniors were going to be so pissed but it was worth it. They just had to make sure that there was no evidence that could possibly point to them. "Did we clean up everything?" She wanted this to go through flawlessly.

Juniors*~

Luna laughed at her, "Sounds like an interesting book indeed. Hey, squirt do you know where you brother may have gone to? We need some where to start looking around for him." Her smile dropped a bit as she began thinking about what they needed to do.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien sweat dropped. "That doesn't make me feel much better." He closed his eyes and sighed, "But I suppose I can't be extremely picky right now. I need to find Ally right away." He opened his eyes and looked at them. "Let's get this started then. Can't dally. I have a bad feeling...."

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa felt the air around her get colder and she felt a presence behind her. She immediately jumped up and away; a little away from where she was sitting was a dark cloaked figure. "Who are you?" She kept her voice calm and looked at the figure. The reply scared her more than anything."You don't remember me dear Allysa? I feel offended, then again it has been quite a long time." It knew her? Why would it know her? It's hand moved and she tensed, it reached up and pulled back it's hood. The face staring back at her made her eyes widen in fright...it couldn't be."N-no....it..it can't be."

Staring right back at her was the face of her uncle. She hadn't seen him since she was little, whenever she asked her parents they had just said that he left without a trace. After some time everyone thought he had died and mourned, but he was definitely not dead. In fact he was very much alive, and had a twisted grin on his face. "Surprise! Missed you too my sweet niece. I thought I would pay you a visit, after all right now is the best time. Isn't it? You are bordering the Greyhaven family's secret line of Angels. I came to tell you that you should come with me, so much more exciting." Allysa shook her head. "No! I won't..." She took a few steps back. "Such a shame...I guess you will take some convincing then." ​With that he charged forward at her and she released a loud scream.

~*~*~*~*~

Luna stopped dead in her tracks, was she hearing things. "Squirt...did you hear that?" Please, please be wrong....

~*~*~*~*~

Damien tensed at the sound, and he cursed under his breath.

Seniors*~

Duncan rolled his eyes, "I don't go around talking about things like art? Do I?" He suddenly stopped. "Did you hear that?"

Talia thoughtfor a moment. "Hm, I don't think we have. Let me check." She said then started looking through their bag of supplies, checking each thing off of the list she had in her head until she froze, her eyes wide. "Um... I may have forgotten my cell phone..." She mumbled. How could she forget something like that? She always had it with her but now she left it? She groaned and dropped her head.

~*~

Whisteria also froze, the scream ringing through the air. "What was that?" She asked, her voice just above a whisper. The silence that followed the scream was eerie and left a knot in her stomach. After a moment she regained control of herself and whipped around to face the direction the scream came from. "Let's go." She said then took off at a run.

~*~

Riven stopped, and looked off toward where he heard the scream originate. "We need to go. Now." He told them, already mentally searching the shadows for the largest one closest to where Allysa was. He had the general idea of what she looked like so he was able to spot her on the rooftop and the fact that there was a mysterious man up there with a young girl about his age did help a lot. He then grabbed Hamira's hand and Damien's shoulder, closed his eyes and then, they were right there with Allysa and the cloaked figure. His eyes snapped open and he let go of Hamira and Damien, taking a step out of the shadow so he could be seen. "Who are you?" He called out, his voice commanding.

Hamira gasped at the sound of the scream but before she could react further, Riven had already grabbed onto her and Damien and then, they were right across the roof from the girl they had been searching for, the girl that screamed.

~*~

Nate stopped, his mouth open, about to form the snarky comment that was in response to Duncan's original question/ comment but was cut short by the sound. He nodded. "Yeah. Please tell me that wasn't your friend..." He said but he already knew the answer before he even asked.

Sophomores*~

Serana stopped in her tracks, "You forgot your phone? We are so dead! We have to go back for it!!" She started dragging Talia behind her towards the classroom.

Juniors*~

Luna took off running after Whisteria and picked her up as she passed her, "I am much faster. Trust me on this one!" That scream shocked her, it was Allysa. She knew it.

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa had three slashes along her side and had her hand over it. Her uncle had just stumbled back from her counter, his ears bleeding badly from an internally wound. She skid back while he was still disoriented. When the others appeared she was slightly relieved but also terrified, the man before her was very unpredictable to her at the moment and powerful too. Allysa could tell he wasn't even using his power that much, just weaponry. No one else should have to get involved, but honestly the only sound that reached her mind first was screaming, she had no time to consider how it would draw the others here. She removed her eyes from her uncle for a second to make eye contact with Damien. She had no time left now, what was about to happen was inevitable. Her eyes saw his movement and when he kicked she moved fast to get away. He caught her however and yanked her back and threw her opposite of where the others were.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien was furious, that might be an understatement actually. His friend was bleeding badly from a wound on her side, he had been just a tad too late to stop her from getting hurt. What made it worse was when she had made eye contact with him, she knew what was going to happen. Her uncle was taking her and they could do nothing for it happened in the blink of an eye. He was about to take a step forward when he was stopped.

~*~*~*~*~

"Hope you enjoyed the little show. Sorry you couldn't be a part of it today. Not taking any volunteers except this young lady here."
He grinned wickedly and then suddenly he and Allysa both vanished. The only evidence that they were there was the blood.

Seniors*~

Duncan took off quickly, "It was! Come on!" Something bad had just happened he knew it.

Talia rolled her eyes at the urgency her friend had. "Calm down! Lunch period doesn't end for..." She paused and looked around for a clock. She was able to catch a glance of one as they passed by one of the classrooms, "...five minutes...." Wow, she was not expecting lunch to be over that soon. Time really does fly when you're having fun. She took a deep breath then picked up her pace.

~*~

Whisteria sighed unwillingly she didn't want to have to be carried but she knew it would be the fastest way to get to Allysa at the moment. She couldn't help but start thinking about how useful her powers would be about now. If she could only use them correctly then she could shift into a cheeta or something like that and Luna would be the one having a hard time keeping up. She shook her head to clear these thoughts, now was definitely not the time to be thinking about herself.

~*~

Hamira ran over to the spot where Allysa and that other man were but by the time she got there, it was too late and they were already gone. She dropped to her knees and tried to look for any evidence of what had happened or where they could have gone.

Riven knew it was too late to stop them before Hamira even took her first step. Once they were gone he turned to Damien with a stony face, "Who was that and what just happened?" He knew he should have at least paused for a minute or so but he needed the answers to his questions so he could help think of a plan and since everyone else of their group knew Allysa except he and Hamira, no one else would need to ask.

~*~

Nate took a deep breath then tried to remember where the scream had come from. After a moment he recalled where it was; the west wing roof. Once he had the location in mind he took off as fast as he could, easily catching up with Duncan despite his large head start. He slowed as he came up to him. He was obviously much faster and if he had to keep pace with this guy it would take double the amount of time than it would if Nate were just to carry him or something. He smirked to himself at this thought, Duncan would not be very happy at this idea but it would be faster. So that makes two reasons for him to go through with it. Momentarily forgetting the seriousness of this situation he just did it. As he came up next to Duncan, he quickly picked him up then doubled his pace, allowing them to make it to the roof where Allysa had just disappeared from in record time.

~*~

Dmitri had heard the scream only moments after the others which was pretty good considering the fact that he was currently underground. With his ability to manipulate earth, he had always been able to find solace below the surface and he could take his anger out on everything around him. The second he heard the shriek he basically flew from his 'cave' sort of place and leaped into the air, his wings already outstretched and on his way toward the source of it.

Sophomores*~

Serana laughed, "You lost track of the time again?" She halted when they were in front of the class. "Alright be very very careful."

Juniors*~

Luna ran up the stairs that lead to the roof. "I have a bad, bad feeling...." As soon as she reached the top platform she set Whisteria back on her feet carefully and then opened the door to the roof.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien had his eyes closed in frustration. She had known and basically told him not to do anything. "That...that man was Allysa's uncle. Well at least that is who he seemed to be, she has mentioned him to me before. He is supposed to be dead...at least that is what her parents told her a long time ago." He opened his eyes and looked at Riven. "...he took her. Where? I don't know. Why? I can't quite answer that either." He grimaced, "But I have a feeling that it was for something bad..."

Seniors*~

"Nate you are going to die when this is over I can assure you." Duncan was extremely pissed off at this moment but automatically realized his thought process. The boy was lucky he did or else he would be severely hurt at the moment.

Talia raised an eyebrow at this, "What do you mean? Why would I need to be 'very very careful'?" She asked, adding the air-quotes around 'very very careful'

~*~

Whisteria was confused to say the least. The only people on the roof with her and Luna were the two people who came over when Allysa had punched her brother along with the demon boy set Dmitri off. "Wait, w-where is she? What happened?" She asked Luna in confusion. She was sure the scream had come from right here and so did everyone else it seemed.

Hamira now stood and turned back to the others, full of her own questions also. "Why would he kidnap his own niece?" She looked to each of them, hoping one of them knew the answer to her question.

Nate simply laughed at Duncan's threat, "Calm down, I only did this for two reasons, 1) I'm much faster than you so it's only logical and 2) ... You know like it." He then continued running, bursting through the door only moments after Luna and Whisteria had arrived. He set Duncan down to put him out of his misery but couldn't resist throwing him a wink as he did so.

Dmitri landed, his wings still extended as his eyes darted around the group to see what the matter was. He then became confused because they all at least looked to be uninjured but judging by the looks on their faces, he had missed something big.

Whisteria saw he brother before anyone else did and ran over to him, wrapping her arms around him in a hug. "Dmitri!" She shouted as she ran over to him. He was always there for her when something bad had happened so she automatically went to him as she always has when something was wrong.

Dmitri hugged her back but continued to look around the group for some sort of hint as to what he missed, seeing that no one was volunteering the information he just went ahead and asked, "Allright, what happened?"

Riven rolled his eyes but still answered him, "That girl, Allysa, was kidnapped by her uncle." He kept his voice void of emotion as he always did.

Sophomores*~

Serana laughed, "So you don't set off the prank obviously! That would be a lot of hard work and planning wasted." She smiled at Talia and had a teasing light to her eyes.

Juniors*~

Luna had read Damien's mind as soon as she stepped and her eyes widened. "Wait...no!" Luna literally looked like she was about to go crazy. "He couldn't have! He is dead! D-E-A-D! Damien that is ridiculous! Why would her parents lie to her? As far as I know they are good people, they don't lie. I have known her forever! There is no way that they coul-" Her eyes widen once more and she jumped up before running down the stairs. "Downstairs!!!! NOW!!! SO REMEMBERED SOMETHING!" Could it be that silly thing that Allysa was telling her about? Could that be what happened to her Uncle? The reason her parents told her he was dead? Luna was so stupid for not realizing earlier, if she had just been smart enough to think about it.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien stayed where he was. "I am going to stay here and try to figure some things out." He grimaced. Luna and Damien were very close to her so what did Luna know that he didn't? It bothered him but he wasn't going to get upset.

Seniors*~

Duncan sighed, "I will go with her then...." With that he took off down the stairs dragging Nate along with him.