The Creed Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.. Hey Trev, you should join us in the Magic Empires rp on the jump in section, while we wait! We could use another person. And I'm sure Zeon wouldn't mind another combatant to intereact with. His character seems a little out of it after his last match.

I typically don't like joining rp's that have already gone a fair ways in.

Also Zeon. I personally would be fine starting now. Rp's with few players tend to be the most interesting. Though also the most easy to fall apart.

I mean that that rp's that have a lot of people are hard to manage and easy for arguments to start up, but if 1 or 2 people drop out its not too big of an issue. Rp's with a small number tend to be slightly more communicative but cant afford to lose any players or else they end up getting iced or scrapped. at least that's my experience with rp's

Well I see numbers close to 5 as a good number of people. Anyways, does anyone think we should start yet?

maybe you should message the other participants in case they haven't been checking the posts.

I would say we should probably start before the current participants become uninterested.

The IC has some posts on there ._. Just ignore them.

I don't know how to go about starting it. I would say that you should start it off, and we'll join in.

We are going to have some romance, like light romance not full on sex.

well now the question is who will make the second post

well my guy is supposed to pop in unannounced. Those kinds or appearances don't go well during the initial introductions. My guy will probably show up a little after the others do.

seems a lot of people have that problem. Me included, so I check a few times a day.

I usually just check through the rps to see who's online in my little circle of friends :3

Is this still open because if it is I'll be an American Assassin.

Status
Not open for further replies.