The Creed Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many people you intending to wait for? if there are too many there will be some logistical issues later on. Also what is the time line that this RP will take place. I gave my guy some basic old style weaponry more because he's traditional, but it would help to know what the time is.

Not quite sure myself. We'll have to wait until Zeon gets back on. In the meantime, if you're interested in Inn RP's look up Town of Anorona, that's where I'm at while I wait for this RP.

It's basically post-Revelations. Ezio is still alive, and I don't know whether to call it an alternate timeline or not, but let's just say it's regular.

I'm waiting for at least something like 6-8 players at the least. Once with Niclouse, we will launch.

Sounds good. I'll be waiting in my other RP's. Sayonara!

I am thinking of introducing a second character later on in the Rp once it kicks off. I was wondering if that was alright.

It is. Anyone can make at least 3 characters, but I'm centering all on one.

Also, Aragwen is now CO-GM, I may have some busy time doing homework ._.

Arigato! I need to learn a little more about being a GM X3

WIP

water_assassin_by_uniquelegend-d60uo9i.jpg
Name: Xypher "Xye" Salvatore
Strengths: Heightened senses (sight, smell, sound, ect)
High speed & agility
Expert swordsmen
Master knife thrower
Stealth

Weaknesses: Low physical strength
Cant hold breath long
Bugs
Guns & Archery
Keeps her word

History: Will rp

Personality: Xye is a naturally calm person, it takes a lot to get her riled tho she does have some triggers. Shes caring and compassionate but she doesn't always show it. She hates injustice, cruelty, and quick to judge people. Shes very unpredictable usually going for the option people would least suspect. Shes surprisingly sarcastic but has her sweet moments.

Order of Assassins: Italian

Equipment: Cloak, Knives & Belt, Hidden Blades, Smoke Bombs, Tranquilizer Needles, Short Sword

Last edited:
I'd say fill out your history and personality before anything. Though it looks good, I don't see a history, which is basically a detailed description telling us what their life was like before the current point, and something all sign-ups should have as mandatory in my opinion. Personality, is, again, a must in my opinion, as it lets us know what kind of person they are. I can't really tell if your character is and aggressive type or what. I'm not trying to be bossy, just saying that people should actually start filling everything out as asked. As long as you aren't stealing someone else's character information from other threads or other sites, I'm almost perfectly fine with it.

I'd say fill out your history and personality before anything. Though it looks good, I don't see a history, which is basically a detailed description telling us what their life was like before the current point, and something all sign-ups should have as mandatory in my opinion. Personality, is, again, a must in my opinion, as it lets us know what kind of person they are. I can't really tell if your character is and aggressive type or what. I'm not trying to be bossy, just saying that people should actually start filling everything out as asked. As long as you aren't stealing someone else's character information from other threads or other sites, I'm almost perfectly fine with it.
I planned on filling out the personality thats why I have it WIP but ill fill out the history too I just usually like to rp it is all. Ill finish it later too tired to right now (its 3am)

Oh, that's ok,. I dont really know what wip means so.... but if you like RPing it, as long as it's ok with Zeon, I'm fine with it. Also Zeon, sorry for me not being online a lot. gomenasai. this cold is slowly getting out of my system, and I'm trying, but it's leaving me drained of energy.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
It's alright, some colds have you for 2 weeks. As for Xypher, the CS looks good, so yeah. Some characters are good when you rp the history some not, so I guess that can happen. As for future players, don't use this for granted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
I guess rollercoasters knock it out of ya. I'm pretty well back, though my side is hurting... I got hurt a little though.... I'll tell you more in the conversation Zeon.

Is this still open?

Yep, it's still open. Make a character if you'd like. We're still waiting for a few more people.

Oh, that's ok,. I dont really know what wip means so.... but if you like RPing it, as long as it's ok with Zeon, I'm fine with it. Also Zeon, sorry for me not being online a lot. gomenasai. this cold is slowly getting out of my system, and I'm trying, but it's leaving me drained of energy.
WIP means work in progress hehe.

It's alright, some colds have you for 2 weeks. As for Xypher, the CS looks good, so yeah. Some characters are good when you rp the history some not, so I guess that can happen. As for future players, don't use this for granted.
Ok ill rp the history, I added her personality tho. Thank you =)

Since Unity is coming out, I am adding the French Assassins :D
Xypher has been accepted! And sorry for the absence, other RPs

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
hmm. Looks like no one else is interested in joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.