The Creed Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh oops I still had max stuck in my head from the strengths. I'll fix that.

I've seen plenty of AC RP's on other forums but all those forums have been dead for so long, as well as those RP's not getting many posts. I almost got in trouble on my last forum tehe. I posted links to my RP's on this forum. I decided to fully move to this site though, as they didn't have many good things.

Wow, Trevinth, I'd accept that if I could. I'm already liking it. Don't take too long on that history! I'd love to read it.

Well, since I'm a GM in training, I shall take your advice, Aragwen.

alrighty story is up. If its too long sorry but I just like to write what I think in as much detail as possible.

Same. It's at times that some Assassins want to betray their order for something. Accepted!

they only have 4 weaknesses, does it have to be 5?????

Viktoria
assassin_s_creed_plot_twist__female_assassin_by_hareo_badman-d5nzu3h.jpg
Strengths: Her Stealth and silents, long distence battles.
Weaknesses: She doesn't talk mush is a weakness.... CAN'T hold a gun for her life let along shoot one. closet combat. can't do. even though she has a hidden blade the only reason she has that is because hell she using her stealth! her whip. when battleing her whip can give her an EXTREME DISADVANTAGE! AN EXTREME! you can easly grabb it and pull her to you and kill her. so to sum it up the only thing she good is with her Stealth!
History: WIP
Order of Assassins: Russian
Personality: Silent is all I can think about her. she just silent and doesn't talk unless talked to. she has a kind heart. she most willing to listen to you when ever you have something to say and unsure about what to say she'll give you her opinion or the best way to go throw with something.... ummm she has a kind heart? did I already say that?
Equipment: Hidden blades! and A whip (yeah she will whip you hard XD)

female_assassins_creed_armor_by_swordinshadows-d6o2bwc.jpg

Assassin's_Hidden_Blade_Concept_Image.jpg
632579-bigthumbnail.jpg
THE WHIP IS BLACK!

I like it, but I think it should be a tiny bit more thought through. Everything is quite ok, but the first line of your weaknesses, I cannot tell whether it's meant to be 'much' or you actually did mean mush. Though everything looks alright, I'd say give a little more depth and detail in your characters, even if it takes a while to think things up. Not trying to boss you around or anything, Cry, just giving some friendly advice. I do like how your character uses a whip. Not many people think of using something like that as a weapon.

I like it, but I think it should be a tiny bit more thought through. Everything is quite ok, but the first line of your weaknesses, I cannot tell whether it's meant to be 'much' or you actually did mean mush. Though everything looks alright, I'd say give a little more depth and detail in your characters, even if it takes a while to think things up. Not trying to boss you around or anything, Cry, just giving some friendly advice. I do like how your character uses a whip. Not many people think of using something like that as a weapon.
THANKS! I need that I have never been one for CS.... I love whips by the way and I hate that no one though of the idea! also you where not being bossy you where being nice in giving me tips on my character... which I thank you for ^^

Also FOr her strangs and weaknesses they where just Ideas for my character she not finsh like I said ^^;

But... just dont overload the Japanese Order... xD

No I was just saying for future characters, because a lot of people in these days LOVE japanese culture, such as Aragwen.

Thanks, sorry but I cant really come up with anything else. Except for her need of revenge, that could be a weakness. but I finished my females for and im working on my males now.

If there is anything you feel should be in there, add it!

Yeah, just go back to the post, and click edit, and add anything else you want to, or replace things you find not interesting for them anymore. That's what I do. I have a new Jump-in up! I'll send it in our pms!

Status
Not open for further replies.