The Creation of Chaos ( Partner Request )

H

Herzius56

Essentially I am in need of a companion, preferably not as strong as my own character, to join my character in a battle of sorts. One for his sanity, another for his life. All the details of the roleplay will be elaborated upon in the main thread, this is merely so that you all who view this may know of it's existence and -hopefully- join soon.

A notice: This is a roleplay dependent on developing characters, James is a simple creature now, however, through the arcs, I expect him to become a flowering beast, blossoming with new curves and angles to his personality. I also recommend that you follow this as well, making sure your character can change as well.

Finally, another notice. The story of this will be incredibly vague, so as to maintain a fair level of mystery. Do not worry, I know what I expect to occur, and I know of the entire world, as it is one of my own creations, and I will fill you in on anything your character may know via PM once you've been accepted, however, you could choose the easy route and become like James, locked away in an empty cell, waiting to escape.

Until then, here's a free character template for the roleplay, and remember, if I don't pick you here, I'll call you back later.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Title: ( List multiple if used. )[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Subrace: ( If your character has a demon or angel that controls them or some other controlling being, list it here, possibly them. Delete if unused. Notice, other subraces are allowed, I just want a human.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Class: ( A powerful knight, a stealthy rogue, etc. )[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: (Body and overall summary of it. )[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: ( Self explanatory )[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: (Should be self explanatory.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Face: (Facial structure.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hair:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Eyes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Brow: (Optional)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nose: (Optional)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other: (Scars, tattoos, etc.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Attire: ( Clothing, duh. )[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment: (Blades, Armor. The like. )[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Type of Attack: (How do you fight or defend yourself?)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Abilities: (Like Magic, but different. )[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character Concept: (Personality.)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Links: (Pics. )[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Oh, and here is mine;[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: James Horus[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Title: The Unspeakable, Abomination, Death[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Subrace: James is inhabited with the DNA of a hyper-mutated beast, the previous state of him.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Class: The Abomination [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 249 (24)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: James is a pale, tall man of six foot, four inches in height, above average by a good few inches, but nowhere near the height of per say a basketball player from the old world. He is of a lithe, if not slightly strong build, his muscles toned and prominent, but not near body builder size.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: 6,4”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: 196 lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Face: James has a pale face of almost opaque tone, accompanied by steep slopes of features, including an angled jaw-line and a high-set cheekbone of which casts shadows below on his cheeks.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hair: A long cut that stays mostly out of his eyes if he is in a better mood, however, he is known for being depressed, to which he lowers his bangs into his face so that he can stare at nothing, a favorite past time of his.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Eyes: Normally a piercing blue hue, one of cold tones, like a sheet of ice at times, however, also oscillating between hues of the ocean and a cloudy sky. Finally is the eyes of which become apart of him when he hungers, transforming into bloody red orbs of which leak with tears of the same hue. He has no decipherable iris due to this red hue, and the black of his pupil seems replaced with a brighter tone.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Scars: Covered in scars from his surgeries and trainings, the majority of his lower body is pocked with gruesome images, all of which were from before his awakening, after his birth. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Arm: His right arm is clearly the result of biomechanical engineering, the bones replaced with metals and expandible, but artificial sinews, the hand is always gloved, which gives the idea that he has no skin, but, he does, it’s merely that the hand doesn’t feel normal to him. He can almost hear the different pitch of his blood coursing through it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fangs: Rather than the traditional 2 vampire fangs, James’ mouth contains 8 lengthened and sharp incisors, of which can rise to full form, or remain sunken, so as to avoid detection. Similarly, the back of his mouth lacks true molars, all of them sharpened so that he can cannibalize that much easier.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Attire:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Head: Nothing*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Torso: Disposable White Scrubs made from a lightweight plastic.*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Arms: Disposable White Scrubs made from a lightweight plastic.*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Legs: Disposable White Scrubs made from a lightweight plastic.*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Feet: Disposable White Shoes made from a lightweight plastic (Clogs)*[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment: None.*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Type of Attack: (How do you fight or defend yourself?)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Abilities:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Call Flame:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Call Lightning:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Call Water:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Call Ice: Simple Enough, right? These are what he can do now, merely [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] summon them to do his bidding, however, later I hope he is able to [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] commit to all of these abilities.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Call Wind:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Call Earth:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Call Light:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Call Darkness:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Character Concept: James is a cold, lonely character due to his tortures, all of which he can recall to his own torment, however, he was crafter to be a charismatic manipulator. Able to read through people’s lies and emotions to get at the heart of what they require so as to be able to make them do what he needs. This being said, contact with him is limited by staff, so whomever would recover him would have to be able to get into contact with him through other means than simple approach.*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History: James lived the life of normalcy until year 2001, month December, day, the 9th. He was kidnapped by the organization of “Pro-day.” A scientific and political organization of which lived in the background, claiming to be developing biological information so as to create the perfect world, however, they actually sought out to create the perfect organism. Year 2250, after years of biological tortures, two and a half centuries worth of them. Finally, he was deemed ready for “Awakening.” The term used to describe his gaining sentience finally. The battle to unfold next would be not one of simple justice, but of sanity in this chapter of James’ life. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Links: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Face-claim: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]http://www.wall321.com/thumbnails/detail/20130709/gloves%20darker%20than%20black%20hei%20red%20eyes%20monochrome%20male%20anime%20boys%20photoshop_www.wall321.com_41.jpg[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Things marked with an asterisk are subject to change within the story.[/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person