The Crash (Taken)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jae- The nonexistant

Original poster
Jae looked at the sleek black helicopter and smiled.
"It's a beauty ain't it." The pilot said in a deep southern accent.
Jae nodded. She walked over to it and slid in the co-pilots seat, running her hand over the controls. Her first real test. She slid the communicator over her head and motioned to the two guys on the deck, the pilot and someone who she didn't know, but she had been told he was riding with them. "Come on you two!" She called, smiling.

I couldn't help but envy this girl as I stood looking at the marvellous machine in front of me. At the age of 16 she has qaulified for an aerial test, which is beyond anything I have been able to do thus far.

*Ray climbed into the back and buckled up, watching the pilot get in.*

"Try to bring me back safe ok?" He jests.

Jelousy is a horrible thing, but I cant help but be annoyed by this girls talent.

The pilot chuckled. "Sure will Ray."
Jae looked between the two and picked up the extra comm link. "Here. I'm Jae." She said, handing it back.
The pilot flipped a few switches and the helicopter roared to life, starting up of the ground. Jae didn't touch the controls until the helicopter leveled out. She just watched. As soon as the heli hovered, she took the controls and eased it forwards, copying the pilot's moves. "We're just doing a quick in and out. Over the forest and back." His eyes where on the sky, which was growing dark.
Jae nodded.

Status
Not open for further replies.