The Cozy Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax smiled at Andrea and backed away. Oh uh I'll be back. My boss wants me for a minute. I'll be back though I swear. He nodded and walked away from her, feeling stupid. Why would he do this for his work, ruining a night with a pretty girl. I mean he shouldn't have gone to the place he worked at. Business was never over.
He walked over to the wine cellar and came downstairs. What is it? Why do you need me, now. Jax said leaning against the wall, lighting a cigarette and taking a few puffs of it. I certainly ain't got all night.

Andrea nodded when he stepped away. "I'll be waiting." She said with a warm smile. When he walked away she headed over to the bar and took a seat, ordering another glass of wine. She was tempted to kick off her heels, but this was too classy a place for that. She'd take them off when she left.

Alfredo, kindly smiled at Rebecca from behind his podium as she strode into the reception room. Checking his pocket watch out of habit, he walked alongside her to get the door, "Have a good evening, madam." Giving the young lady a genial nod, the middle aged man sent her off with a wave of his ringed hand.
While reciving the priceless smile from the receptionists she couldn't help by showing off her own, Her teeth were white to an extent that they shinned brightly as if it was a new, clean glass. Her eyes were soft and loveable as he walked alongside her. Just then she reached into he littled pocket purse and pulled out a fifty dollar bill before handing it to the receptionists with a kind smile. "Thank you for your kindness it is highly appriciated. ." She then raised her right hand to her lips and kissed her palm before leaning her hand foward and blew out air as if the kiss she laid on her palm was blown away. She then turned her back on him and turned to the right before walking down the sidewalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
2358493444.jpg

Tony Gravano stared at the entrance to the club. not a bad setup they got here. Those Brizio boys set up shop quite nicely. He entered the front doors, admiring the set-up of the club. Nice music, friendly atmosphere, pictures and plenty of space. He walked up to who he hoped was the receptionist. "hello. I have no reservation, but i would like to speak with one of the Brizio brothers if possible."

He tugged at his vest and overcoat, not too fancy but slightly upper class. His golden hair seemed to flow down like waves and his eyes shone like two sapphires. He wanted to see what all the hype was about..and soon as he was able to speak with one..or both..of them, he might have a better idea. His eyes glanced around the room, tagging everyone he could see.

Status
Not open for further replies.