2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
cooltext174440778747732.png
Life becomes more than difficult when five teens discover their magical heritage. Hunters began to show up in Harrington Harbor and put not only the teens, but their friends and family in danger. Will the lack of magical knowledge prove deathly or will they be able to overcome the obstacles stand in their way?
  • Yes, the five teens go to Harrington High, located where the woods and lake meet. The school was founded a little over a century ago, by one of the children's ancestor.
  • No, the five teens don't know each. Sure some do, but the status of their friendship, relationship, or enemy-ship (?) can be questionable.
  • The five powers are...
    • Pyrokinesis - Taken
    • Hydrokinesis - Taken
    • Aerokinesis - Taken
    • Electrokinesis - Taken
    • Umbrakinesis - Taken
    • HUNTER 1 - TAKEN
    • HUNTER 2 - OPEN
    • HUNTER 3 - OPEN
  • The powers listed above are their specialties (things they are good at); however, each group member can use the five.
  • The ages range from 15-19.
  • There are many hang out spots within Harrington Harbor...
    • Harrington High - Besides the killer class days, the school as the many sporting activities that occur throughout the weeks.
    • Harbor Beach Cafe - Located down the road from the docks, Harbor Beach Cafe is one of the most popular hang outs. Delicious food, deck parties, and stellar views are just a few things this place offers.
    • Harrington beach - Cold, but a good place to come and get some alone time.
    • Harbor Beach - Popular and a place to party.
    • Starlit Park- Located towards the center of town, the park is a very large majority of the town, in fact some houses are located inside of it. The parks natural beauty seems to enhance the magic of the teens.
    • 2301 W. Rosewood Dr. - This will become a spot for the teens to practice their magic, it also has a view hidden things inside such as spell books and magical stones buried deep within it's soon to be sacred walls.
  • Hunters, yes if the witch parts are full then hunters will be available to play. If so, there are three hunter positions available.
  • Fill the favorites out, they are not passwords, but they can prove important...well the season can be. The characters favorite season is the one they are tied to spiritually and it can enhance their abilities. So weather that belongs in spring or fall (rainy) could enhance their abilities, snow or freezing whether is winter, hot and sunny is summer.
OKAY! Feel free to ask questions, offer ideas, and tag anyone you feel would be interested!

RULES
  • ALL IWAKU RULES APPLY AT ALL TIMES!
  • Do not be a dick to one another.
  • IC drama is good, OOC drama is bad.
  • I am GM what I say goes, please try not to go against me cause you will lose!
  • Offer ideas, ask questions, these are things I encourage.
  • No God-Modding
  • No Mary-sues or Gary-sues
  • Flesh out your characters, it's nice to see you put thought into them.
  • I really want you guys to be able to have fun with each so I encourage conversation about characters, anything really.
  • There will be no deaths of the main characters! NPC's only
  • Please in the IC do not cuss like a crazy person for example "I fucking hate this piece of shit, ass licking, soup that bitch Felicia made."
  • Interaction is key, if you have no one feel free to ask if you can join someone's conversation. Even if you ain't BFF's you can converse. Also, this rule is for both the IC and OOC.

CHARACTER SHEET
[APPEARANCE PHOTO HERE]
GENERAL
Name
Alias
Age & Birthday
Grade
Personality
History
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Hair
Eye Color
Distinguishing Marks
Height
Weight
Strengths
Weaknesses
Talents
OTHER INFORMATION
Favorites:
Song
Color
Season

Last edited:
cooltext178153329524418.png
GENERAL
Name

Anthony Michael Briggs

Alias
Ant , Michael

Age & Birthday
17 ~ March 27

Power Specialty

Electrokinesis

Grade
Senior

Personality
Athletic | Sportive | Jock
Growing up in a family full of jocks it was hard not to follow in the same footsteps as his parents and siblings, and at least he couldn't deviate from the family tradition. Finding great skill in Basketball, Anthony made a name for himself based on the extreme skills that he formed on the court. Eventually his talent led him straight into a college scholarship.

Brave | Protective | Caring
Living in a household with mostly women, Anthony learned very early that he had to stand up for what he believed him. Also along the course of his up bringing he developed a sense of protection over his sisters and family, which proved handy with countless boyfriends that had anger issues.

Clever | Independent | Free-thinker
Maybe it's the way he was raised, but Anthony is very independent and relies on basically no one. He hates the thought of having to have someone there in order to get something done so he prefers being by himself. Somehow navigating high school became a breeze, but Anthony isn't just a jock his actually pretty good intellectual, but nothing like Albert Einstein.

History
Will be reveal in IC

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Hair
Short, brown hair that almost is black, longer on the top that sides.

Eye Color
One eye is a blue color while the other is chocolate brown

Distinguishing Marks
A dark blotch that is about the size of a quarter on the back of his right arm.
A scar that is in the shape of an awkward 'S' on his shoulder.

Height
6'0"

Weight
187 Lbs

Strengths

Ambitious
Reliable and Patient
Loyal
Hard Working
Competitive
Very Creative
Empathetic

Weaknesses
Takes things personally
Stubborn
Overloads himself
Difficult to get to know

Talents
Football
Computer Science/Hacking
Manipulation

OTHER INFORMATION

Favorites:

Song

Color
Neon Blue

Season
Winter

Last edited:
Reserve for Umbrakinesis: FC: Emily Didonato

Reactions: HEX
Reserving for hunter male. Is that how it works?

Last edited by a moderator:
968full-emily-bett-rickards.jpg

GENERAL

Name
Felecity Cameron Sumpter
Alias
Felle
Age & Birthday
19 December 21
Power Specialty
Hydrokinesis
Grade
Personality
Sporty||Courageous||Cautious
Felle grew up in a home where sports were encouraged. Mainly because she had 5 older brother all of whom played one sport or another. For Felle sports came naturally dominating the court in volleyball and the field in softball. She is the one person you could always count on to have your back and stand up for you if you were being picked on. With that being said she is a cautious person not really wanted to upset any balances that might be in place.
Curious||Imaginative||Realistic
Felle is more curious than she might appear. Her ability to find things that others wouldn't is astounding. Her imagination fuels her ability to drive forward in life with keeping in mind realistic expectations.
Trustworthy||Passionate||Blunt
She is one of the most trustworthy people that you can meet. If you tell her your secrets she will keep them for you. Her passion for sports, family and friends drives her to do what makes them and herself happy. Felle tells is like it is, blunt can sometimes be an understatement when it comes to her. Sometimes Felle forgets that other people have feelings to.
History
"One thing you should know I don't disclose information to those I do not know."
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Hair
Long blond hair that stops just past her shoulder blades and falls into ringlets.
Eye Color
Can range from a steel grey to a medium to dark blue depending on her mood
Distinguishing Marks

Height
5'6''
Weight
131 lbs
Strengths
Trustworthy
Passionate
Imaginative
Sporty
Courageous
Weaknesses
Blunt
Realistic
Cautious
Talents
Volleyball
Softball
Human Diary
OTHER INFORMATION
Favorite Song:
Favorite Color:
Aqua
Favorite Season:
Autumn aka Fall

Face claim: Emily Bett-Richards​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
tumblr_o0n0tmOIrt1u2us7to3_400.jpg

Unmasked:
0afd85d652c4a924fcf6ac86d711132f.jpg

GENERAL

Name
Travis Axelrod
Alias
Grinch
Age & Birthday
19 - May 13th
Weapon(s)
Dual Blades
Curved Dagger
Spiked Knuckles
Pocket Knives

Grade
11th
Personality

As Grinch:
Once Travis wears his mask, he's a completely different person. Going under the name Grinch, he's a creeping, crooked sadist who never utters a word while he does his work. He acts quite odd as well, twitching from time to time, cocking his head to the side like a curious dog, and shushing his victims like they were crying babies, which they sort of were. He is very aware of his surroundings, almost as if he can hear you slowly breathing from behind the wall, same goes for his reflexes. Grinch has ways of inducing fear and pressure to his enemies/victims, which makes him very intimidating

Unmasked:
Travis makes sure his "Grinch" personality is far from his real one, to keep his identity secret. Without the mask, he's a good friend and a caring brother. He's also a talented singer, although he's much more into heavy music, so he's also a talented screamer. He would risk anything for the safety of his little sister, for she's all that he has after their mother died in a fire accident. Despite these nice traits, Travis is a good liar and a great fighter.

History
"..."
[This is a WIP, or might just progress as the roleplay goes on.]

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Hair

Black Spiky Hair
Eye Color
Blue
Distinguishing Marks
Tattoos all over the body
Height
5' 11 ft.
Weight
Around 150 Lbs
Strengths
Fast and stealthy
Good with hand to hand combat
Swift with using a knife
Looks intimidating with the getup
High stamina
A good liar
Charismatic

Weaknesses
Fear/hatred towards fire
His sister
Can lose control as Grinch

Talents
Singing
Messy Art

OTHER INFORMATION

Favorites:

Song
Color
Dark Red
Season
Autumn

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the hunters have any cool stuff? I'm guessing no magic, but do they compensate with neat technology or something? Additionally, what exactly is a hunter's job, and how does one become a hunter? Since the hunters actually exist, I'm assuming that there are more magicians in the world than the 5 featuring in this RP, so would it be possible for my character to be a magician who decided to become a hunter?

Hey gorgeous do you need help with this at all

Do the hunters have any cool stuff? I'm guessing no magic, but do they compensate with neat technology or something? Additionally, what exactly is a hunter's job, and how does one become a hunter? Since the hunters actually exist, I'm assuming that there are more magicians in the world than the 5 featuring in this RP, so would it be possible for my character to be a magician who decided to become a hunter?
Hunters are born into the guild, they do not have any cool gadgets, but they are enhanced from the normal human to compensate with fighting a witch. Hunter's have a strict no magic policy so it wouldn't be likely that a witch or wizard became a hunter because most, to all, hunters wouldn't ever trust them.
So sorry for getting back to you late on this.

Also, I am changing Chanel into a guy so the coven won't be four girls and a guy.

Edit: sorry for the spam btw face claim is Gregg Sulkin

No notis since first post didn't even know this was up char coming soon.

• Useful
Reactions: QUEENIE
I'll help out and co-get if you would like love

Hm, Ok well I'll pass, I think.

@Queen†Chaos @PRINCE⚫JUSTIN⚫PERFECTION™ You should make a habit of visiting the Watched Threads tab occasionally. Eliminates the not-getting-notifications problems all together :D I do it every evening.

• Useful
Reactions: QUEENIE and Justin
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.