1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.

The Coven

Many years ago, vampires came out of the coffin. The world knows they exist and, needless to say, they hate them. They're nothing but monsters in the eyes of humans. And so the world became prejudice against them, doing anything and everything in their power to get rid of them. It was the world against these night creatures.

The moon is my sun,

Now, in the year 2017, the nightwalkers known as vampires are near extinction. Most hide the fact of what they are, some are in hiding period, a lot of them are disconnected from one another. They are no safer now then they were years ago. Hunted, abused, prejudiced against.

the night is my day,

To make matters worse, they have lost many of their powers, almost human, no longer immortal. And now a sickness has spread amongst them. However, hope is not lost. A coven has formed in the underground, from the shadows they help their kin. But they have a bigger mission in mind, gathering descendants of royal and noble vampires who are still strong and carry unique abilities, exclusively in their kin. They hope with these special vampires in their coven they will be stronger.

Blood is my life,

Yet, they have a more sinister plan with these individuals ...

But will these descendants be willing to join them or do they even have a choice?

and you are my prey ...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mango and junebug
Tagging Those Who May Show Interest
@Justin @Violet @neptune @Lulunopia

Whether you are interested or not it would be wonderful if you could tag some others you know who may.

I'm in! :D

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
Reactions: neptune
Intrigued

• Love
Hey~hey~^^!!

Interested and will wait for OoC then ;D

• Love
interested

• Love
Got room for one more?

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: junebug
I have to withdraw I don't use the discord server when I write

I have to withdraw I don't use the discord server when I write
Oh, the Discord server is just for the OOC. The RP will take place here.

Hey girl! Ugh, I love it, but I'm so busy, but vampires... Sigh. Lovely idea, if I can make time to join I will!

• Love
Hey girl! Ugh, I love it, but I'm so busy, but vampires... Sigh. Lovely idea, if I can make time to join I will!
Haha, there'll be an open space for you if you decide to join

• Love
Reactions: mango
I'd be interested! Though i don't really use Discord. That okay?

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.