The Court of High Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, how many people are still needed before we start.

I just need to make the sign-ups and OOC.

Can I join ! I promise to be active, well I will try my best but the exam on 25 now I will turn into a day writer, usually I study when the night falls -dramatic sound-

If you have enought people and you don't want more you can tell me, I won't get mad or anything. I understand :)

Here's everyone who showed interest so far, along with their desired branch (A reminder that Wolfsbane is allowing multiple people to be in the same branch)

1) HollowEastWord - Sorcery

2) Urdnot Grunt - Warcaster

3) Xylime - Mindmolding

4) Lady Bernkastel - Tetramancy

5) Incubus Prince - Summoning

6) Pepper - ???

And then there's me, with the Witch-Queen and Witch-King, so that's seven players, 8 characters. Two more and we're maxed.

Xylime, permission to hire you as a CO-GM? I forgot to make the character skeleton.

XD Sure! Hit me up in a PM whenever you need me! (I should be available most of the day today, but a warning, I'll be gone most, if not all day, tomorrow)

I would like to join, as an earth-element focused Tetramancer, if possible?

Can I take the pepper? ^^ or summing ? -runs in circles- -can't decide yet-

I see what you did there :)) Can i make two characters ? Twins ?

Last edited by a moderator:
That'd fill two slots, but one would be weaker than the other. With two, we'd be full.

I'm just going to put this heeeere:

Character Sheet Skeleton

Name:

Apparent Age: (How old your character looks)

Actual Age: (How old your character actually is. Age is abstract in this rp, but don't go overboard please)

Appearance:

Magic Branch:

Personality:

History:

Likes/Dislikes:

Fear/Paranoia:

Wolfsbane, do you want us to post character sheets here, or wait for the OOC to start?

Something I forgot: please include a title with your character's name.

I have been super busy, but I do have part of the CS finished from when I did have time. (maybe posting a bit of mine might get others to post) If you have any questions, suggestions, etc. let me know!

Name: Tamlen

Title: ___ (I have a question, is this a title that everyone in the realm would know? Or just a title that those in the court would know?)

Apparent Age: 21

Actual Age: 88

Appearance:
dcoupe_laurent_zpsd9487c66.png

Tamlen stands at 5'7" (~170 cm) and has a surprisingly toned body considering he isn't a Warcaster. His lavender hair and grey eyes give him a soft appearance, but the smirk usually plastered on his face hints to him having a less desirable demeanor. Tamlen doesn't actually need glasses, but wears them for a different purpose. He wears over-exaggerated mage clothes, large pointy hat and all.

Magic Branch: Mindmolding

*Note: Though proud of his magic branch, Tamlen knows it can be a very unforgiving magic. Tamlen's glasses were specially crafted to help Tamlen control his magic. Normally, the glasses suppress his power so he can't do any large-scale damage to innocent bystanders. However, holding them up with his finger is a trigger, and when unlocked, Tamlen can use his full Mindmolding powers. If he releases his finger from his glasses, they will return to repressing his magic. His gloves work in a similar manner. While upon his hands, they suppress his magic, but as soon as they are removed, he can use the full extent of his power.​

Personality:
Tamlen is a playful sort. Upon realizing his potential as a Mindmolder, he embraced his power and began using it for fun. He is known to goof off with people's memories and perceptions, simply to see what will happen. When confronted, he will claim it was for training purposes. Tamlen also has a hard time telling the truth. As a child, he enjoyed the thrill of convincing people of lies, usually without his magic unless the lie was going south. However, this unfortunately caused him to grow into a pathological liar. In the end, if Tamlen says something, you'd best do the opposite.

Tamlen knows his branch is hated, and he doesn't blame people for thinking so. (I'm going to add a bit more)

History: WIP

Likes/Dislikes: WIP

Fear/Paranoia: Tamlen has an intense fear of things he can't control. This leads in to him fearing Necromancers, but more specifically, their undead minions (since undead are one of the few things Tamlen can't use his magic on). He also fears Summoners to an extent, because they too have the ability to summon creatures that would be out of Tamlen's control.

Status
Not open for further replies.