1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Romance, Futuristic, Thriller, Supernatural

• Thread Updated: 3/5/2019
    mRe8S1r.png

a_happy_evil_chibi_dragon_by_lembuk-d5deckq.png
    Update 2/20/19: I took a very long, personal break from writing because so much unexpected personal issues came up that I couldn't keep up anymore. But now, I am better, back, and ready to start all new stories! If you have written with me before, I am so very sorry for disappearing off the face of the Earth. If you would like to write again with me, I'm okay with it!

Drem yol lok, or in other words, Greetings! Welcome to my Search Thread. Here you'll find everything you need to know about me, what I expect from my writers, plots, pairings, genres that I love, and of course my list of characters that is updated with a new character every time I find inspiration for creation. If anything here tickles your fancy, please send a PM to me and we'll get started! ^-^

So without wasting another moment, let's get started!

• Fudai0p.png

1. 23 y/o Male
    2. Because of personal reasons, I'm currently not in college atm nor do I have a job. Yup, my life fucking sucks right now but, that's what writing and video games are for!
    3. I have a huge place in my heart for Dragons.
    4. Favorite current video games: Rainbow Six Siege, Far Cry 5, any Assassin's Creed game, GTA V(Story and Online), Warframe, Darksiders franchise.
    5. If you haven't guessed it already, I'm a big ol fucking video game nerd. <3
    6. Favorite Shows: NCIS, NCIS LA, Shadowhunters, Naruto/Boruto, Danny Phantom, Ben 10(Not the Reboot. Fuck that), Yugioh(Up to 5Ds, fuck everything else.), Fairy Tail, and more that I can't list off the top of my head.
    7. Favorite Music Genres: I typically listen to Pop, Hip hop, and Rap. But, there are songs out there outside of those genres that I enjoy as well.
    8. Favorite Artists: Jason Derulo, Michael Jackson, Eminem, 2Pac, Akon, Jay Sean, Sean Paul, Usher, Two Steps From Hell(My recent love, wish I found them sooner.), Bruno Mars. I have more but then I'd be here all day writing everyone down. :n.

• ffOCVhN.png

writing-dragon.jpg

Posting Length and Speed|| 4-7 paragraphs detailed paragraphs is normally what I reply with. If nothing much is going on in a current scene, then expect 3-5. There could be times where I send out novel responses as well if I'm really into the story. Typically though, I try to match what my partner sends. That being said, you can always expect at least one reply every day or multiple replies a day if I have the right kind of muse. Also, I will have days where I'm just not feeling it or I get distracted with other things such as games, videos, or just chatting with friends. That said, if I have taken a while to respond please, please let me know! But do NOT constantly pester me about it. Just once or twice is fine. More than that will cause me to take longer.

Spelling and Grammar|| I always do my best to read over replies before I send them to check for errors in both spelling and grammar. But, I'm not perfect nor is anyone else. So there will sometimes be mistakes I do not catch. All I ask is please do not crucify me for them. Just be like "Hey, ya don goofed." And we'll both just laugh it off. That said, 90% of the time I have little to no mistakes when I do send out replies.

Formatting|| I love to color what my characters are saying, use fonts, and put headings in my replies. I'm not a BBCode master though. xD. So don't expect some… Crazy reply box or something. I just do the simple things.

Mature Themes|| I do write out detailed smut and other mature themes. I'm aware everyone has their limits though, so please, let me know if you have any limitations in when it comes to these scenes. As for myself, there are absolute no-gos for me. These include, but not limited to: Rape*, Bathroom play, Gore/Blood during smut scenes. There may be more I might be missing but those are my main ones. Because of Mature Themes, I would prefer it if my partners are 18+ My smut to plot ratio is normally 60/40.
    ***When it comes to this, I am okay with it being mentioned as something that has already taken place. But I will NOT write out these scenes.

Communication|| I love chatting OOC stuff with my partners! My main form of talking is usually Discord because I'm always hanging on it with my friends the majority of the day. Plus, it's an easier way to get to me sooner. HOWEVER, You do NOT need Discord to write or OOC chat with me. Iwaku PMs is fine! That said, I also enjoy searching for pictures that describe parts of our story or our characters along with linking songs. :3. My Discord is in my Signature. I will also always let my partners know if something is preventing from writing for a time.

Availability|| Because of my personal struggles in real life, I have more time on my hands than I know to do with right now. So, I'll always be on Iwaku checking to see who I owe or something. I do see this changing sometime in the near future, but.. Meh. Lol. It's just a tad tough. >->.. I am in the Central Time Zone. Just like I mentioned previously up there ^^^^ There will be times I'm just feeling out of it and I do not feel like writing.

Faceclaims|| For the most part, I use anime/Non-realistic fcs for my main characters. However, for those that love/prefer Realistic/Celebrity/Model FCs, all of my characters in my album do have those types of FCs as well. I will try my best to match the realistic features as well while writing stories. Though, some features may stay consistent. When it comes to NPCs/Side characters, I am going to use anime/non-realistic pictures simply because it is far easier on me and they offer much more variety than realistic. Just how I feel, Sorry!

Characters|| I can write both male and female characters while also being able to write out minor characters that will bring more life to the world that our main characters are in. I will mention this in my pairings tab but, I highly prefer MxF and FxF while MxM is a very last resort. Like, if my partner is absolutely needing a MxM shipping in the story to stay interested that is when I'll go for it. Just don't expect smutty MxM scenes as I am not comfortable with them.

• cEdziG3.png

dragon-logo-800w_400x400.jpg

Standard Iwaku Rules apply.

Writing Sample|| This comes first before discussing anything! Yes, it's a bit annoying, but I request it so that I can make sure we will be good writing partners! If you don't have anything you can copy-paste to me and rather write something up, that is totally fine. If you need ideas or inspiration to whip up a quick sample, don't be afraid to ask. I will gladly suggest some ideas to help you out. C:

Availability|| I don't expect my partners to always be on like me. Life comes first, just be sure to let me know if you won't be able to reply for a while. If I don't have a reply within 2-3 weeks and you haven't told me anything I will assume something very important happened that prevented you from saying anything or you had internet/computer/phone issues. However, if a month goes by and you've still be silent, I'll assume the story is dead.

Posting Speed and Length|| I'd prefer my partners being able to do at least 3-4 healthy, detailed paragraphs. But, quality over quantity. If one day all you can give me is just 1 or 2 paragraphs, then please make sure it's something I can work with. Otherwise I will message you saying that I need to a bit more detail to work with. That said, a reply once or twice a week is all I ask. But of course, if you're able to do more, then that's great!

Spelling and Grammar|| None of us are perfect. Except for Dragons. So, I won't pester you about every little spelling and grammar mistake. If I can read and understand what you're trying to write out to me, then we'll be fine. I will let you know though if you're consistently making the same mistakes. Don't be alarmed! I won't be aggressive about it. Nooo. Instead, I much rather be like a teacher and help you with it. ^-^.

Details|| I cannot stress this enough. I stay interested in stories when my partners give me replies that have juicy details to work with! If you give me very little, it becomes that much more difficult for me to get a reply to you and if it happens constantly, I will drop the story.

Mature Themes|| Sex, Drugs, Dark Themes, Gore and Blood, I include most of these themes so, I do prefer my partners being 18+ as mentioned previously and must be comfortable with such themes. Not every story is kittens and rainbows. Fade to Black smut scenes is mostly a No as well but I will make an exception if we happen to click really well in the OOC planning before making the story. If you have limitations, besides Fade to Black, let me know!

Communication|| This is key! Throw me all of your ideas! Let me know what you got going on in that head of yours. :P. As I mentioned, Discord is the fastest way you'll get a quick response out of me as I'm constantly on it day in and day out. But again, it is not required as I do check Iwaku consistently as well. Also, if you need someone to talk to about non-Rp related stuff, I'm all ears.

Characters|| Help me write out NPCs/Side characters, please! Our two characters do not live in an empty world.

• 0zcI41A.png
    Below is a link to my album that contains all of my pre-made characters. Most of them have some sort of way to teleport between different worlds/realms should the need arise. It keeps them flexible that way! Also, you will notice that these charries are all pretty much magic/ability based. This is because I have grown absolutely bored of playing just a normal character with nothing special going on during my many years of roleplay. If you do not enjoy this, then I'm probably not the writer for you. I am sorry.

Also, just because they seem powerful doesn't mean I expect action 24/7. Battles do NOT make a story… Well, they do in some cases. But, not every single time. I still write these guys and gals with the intent of having fun. Going to clubs, partying, racing, cuddling, all of that! So please, don't let their powers be the reason you shy away from a possible writer!

Now with all the serious stuff out of the way… I am open to doing pretty much anything with these pre-mades! Need a step sister/brother? You got it. Need someone to train your character? Better start calling my characters Sensei! Lol! Not really… Maybe? Want to be a rival? Fite me on the blacktop then. Almost everything and anything I will try to do with you!

Bolt Mulaag(Dragonborn) Anime/Non-Realistc FC|| Realistic FC-Don Benjamin
    Thunder Mulaag(Dragonborn) Anime/Non-Realistic FC ||Realistic FC-Zakaria Khiare
    Luna Mulaag(Dragonborn) Anime/Non-Realistic FC ||Realistic FC-Krysten Ritter
    Hope Mulaag(Dragonborn) Anime/Non-Realistic FC ||Realistic FC-Virginia Gardner
    Katsuo Wiseclaw(Shapeshifter, Royal, Two-Tails Jinchuriki) Anime/Non-Realistic FC ||Realistic FC-Jake T. Austin
    Horret Ironwood(Dwarf, One-Tail Jinchuriki) Anime/Non-Realistic FC ||Realistic FC-Peter Dinklage
    Mizuko Whitemaul(Merman, Royal, Three-Tails Jinchuriki) Anime/Non-Realistic FC ||Realistic FC-Lucky Blue Smith
    Nessom(Free Genie, Four-Tails Jinchuriki) Anime/Non-Realistic FC ||Realistic FC-Tyrese Gibson
    Ari(Wielder of the Omnitrix, Five-Tails Jinchuriki) Anime/Non-Realistic FC ||Realistic FC-Nathan Niehaus
    Gabriel(Solar Angel, Six-Tails Jinchuriki) Anime/Non-Realistic FC ||Realistic FC-Katherine McNarama
    Aerith(Snow Elf, Necromancer, Seven-Tails Jinchuriki) Anime/Non-Realistic FC ||Realistic FC-Michelle Rodriguez
    Alena(Fallen Angel, Eight-Tails Jinchuriki) Anime/Non-Realistic FC ||Realistic FC-Hailee Steinfeld
    Aurel Moonfire(Vampire, Task Force Agent) Anime/Non-Realistic FC ||Realistic FC-Cameron Monaghan
    Damien(Metahuman- Werewolf and Ghost DNA) Anime/Non-Realistic FC || Realistic FC-Cole Sprouse
    Zane Lightwood(Summoner-Inspired by Yugioh) Anime/Non-Realistic FC ||Realistic FC-Ian Nelson
    Mason "Note" Nightsong(Siren, famous singer) Anime/Non-Realistic FC ||Realistic FC-Benjamin Jarvis
    Rul'gul Skullwing(Cambion son of Lilith the Queen of Hell) Anime/Non-Realistic FC ||Realistic FC-Lucas Till
    Rhys "Toon Man" Silverblood(A walking human cartoon, FBI Agent) Anime/Non-Realistic FC ||Realistic FC-David Agbodji
    Sparky Quinn(Demigod, son of Zeus) Anime/Non-Realistic FC ||Realistic FC-Jake Abel
    Vincent Alvarez(Assassin, Half Angel) Anime/Non-Realistic FC ||Realistic FC-Jeffery Bowyer-Chapman

• 5D7L68K.png

images

1. I'm comfortable with MxF and FxF pairings.
    2. I'm also okay with Furry pairings- MxF or FxF.
    3. With MxM pairings, I won't shy away from them completely. They'll just be the very last option I choose and there is a extremely high chance I won't write out sex scenes with MxM as it makes me uncomfortable.
    4. I will NOT do Futa/Shemale/Transgender/Etc pairings at all. I am far more uncomfortable with them than I am MxM. I'm sorry. However, I will not deny those types of characters from being Siblings, Friends, Best Friends, etc. Just no romance.
    5. Below are some pairings that I can see working with my pre-made characters. Under each pairing I will list what character(s) I see being used in them.
    Royalty x Commoner
    Characters: Katsuo, Mizuko(Former Prince)
    Alternative Pairings: Royalty x Maid, Royalty x Royalty

Agent x Criminal
    Characters: Rhys, Aurel, Ari
    Alternative Pairings: Agent x Agent

Angel x Demon/Cambion
    Characters: Rul'gul
    Alternative Pairings: Demon x Demon

Summoner x Monster
    Characters: Zane
    Alternative Pairings: Summoner x Summoner

Hybrid x Human
    Characters: Damien, Aurel
    Alternative Pairings: Hybrid x Hybrid

Genie x Mistress
    Characters: Nessom
    Alternative Pairings: Genie x Genie

Famous Singer x Fan
    Characters: Mason Nightsong
    Alternative Pairings: Famous Singer x Manager, Famous Singer x Stage Dancer, Famous Singer x Famous Singer

Merman x Human
    Characters: Mizuko
    Alternative Pairings: Merman x Mermaid

Best Friend x Best Friend
    Characters: Rul'gul, Mason, Zane, Ari, Katsuo

• 2CzAKOX.png

wang-nan-fantasy-city.jpg
    Below is a list of genres and settings that I enjoy writing most of the time. The ones with *** is what I deeply enjoy.

1. All types of Fantasy***
    2. Futuristic***(Magitech, Normal advancements in Technology, Medium-Big improvements that we don't see in the real world yet or never will.)
    3. Sci-Fi
    4. Romance***(I'm a helpless romantic, sue me.)
    5. Action/Adventure
    6. Supernatural***
    7. Thriller
    Now, it's only fair that I share the types of genres/settings that I dislike as well.
    1. Slice of life
    2. Only Smut(I'm fine when there's a lot but there still HAS to be a story going on.)
    3. School Life
    4. Non-Magic stories

• OZamrNP.png
    Here are some of my plot ideas that I would like to try with some other writers! All of them I will be as flexible as I can be. I will continue to update and add more stories as they come to me.
    Alien Adventures(MxF)

Aliens, Semi-Fandom, Supernatural, Futuristic
    My Character: Ari
    Possible Pairings: ArixAlien, ArixHuman, ArixAny Supernatural, ArixTwo Females

N6Rs2XS.jpg
    OOC Note: I realize in my last version of this plot, I made it a little too close to the actual show and perhaps that is why people never bothered because the show is old and not many remember it. That was not my intent. Hopefully this new one makes more sense as I add in a new twist that didn't exist in the show and maybe drives this story and character away from it.

Ari is the wielder of the Omnitrix and Jinchuriki to the Five-Tails as he works alongside his father and Azmuth to keep balance throughout the universe. Not just for humans and Aliens… But also supernaturals. Angels, Demons, Werewolves, Vampires… All of them, they still exist even with aliens suddenly living among humans. But things are not so well… Ever since aliens started existing on Earth, the bad apples of the supernatural world have been working alongside them to cause even more imbalance in the world. Azmuth does see this and is turning to Ari for help since he wields the universe's greatest creation. But, he cannot do it alone.

YOUR character can be one of these roles below OR something you suggest to me in PMs that isn't listed here.

Life Long Friend - You have known Ari for almost your entire life. You watched him grow and be apart of the Interstellar Enforcement to save and protect not just Earth but other planets as well. You become inspired to join up and after passing through the Academy, you're finally being assigned as his partner. How well will you two work together out in the field?
    The Crush - Very similar to Life Long Friend. Maybe both roles can mesh together.
    A Supernatural Partner - A supernatural of YOUR CHOOSING(Angel, Demon, Vamp, etc etc…), runs into Ari during one of his missions either as his target, someone passing by, or have their own agenda but it also leads to the same end goal. Whatever the reason may be… They team up with Ari to help finish out this mission and probably even stick around for more.
    Other Suggestions? - PM me if you have other role ideas in mind! I'm open for almost anything!

Short Summary: The gist of this plot is that basically the setting will take place on Earth most times, on other planets, or because supernaturals are involved other realms. Expect to see Aliens, Varying Supernaturals, and Humans coexisting nothing hidden. Also expect to see advanced technology taking place as well. Think you can handle crazy alien adventures?
    Are YOU Toon Enough?(MxF)

4th Wall Breaking, Cartoony, Futuristic, Supernatural
    My Character: Rhys Silverblood
    Possible Pairings: RhysxCriminal, RhysxFellow Agent, RhysxAny Supernatural, RhysxAny Law Enforcement Worker, RhysxTwo Females
    95f0204044d292abe26edf32ca98977b.jpg
    Time to put aside all those other basic Cop Stories aside and make room for a new one that has a whacky twist to it! Sponsored by ACME.

Rhys Silverblood is a living toon, literally! At a young age, he was kidnapped and tested on with a very strange cartoon experiment that caused him to not only see cartoons in real life… But also be one himself! As an FBI Agent, Rhys has become quite known throughout the law enforcement as the "Toon Man" because him and his cartoons(Yes! Others can see them too and boy do they make crime investigations that much more interesting..) have solved a plethora of cases together. They have left criminals scratching their heads on how they even got captured to begin with. The proof is there but the way Rhys and his cartoons do it… Are not exactly apart of the law books. More so coloring outside of the lines.

Your character can take up one of the roles below OR you can feel free to suggest your own in PMs!

The Rookie - Your character is a new FBI Agent, straight out of the academy and they have the fortunate (or unfortunate) luck of being paired with Rhys! You try your best to play it by the books, but Rhys and his whacky companions completely blow that aside and do things their way. How well will this work out?
    Criminal Consultant(Inspired by White Collar) - Your character is a well known criminal in the crime world and Rhys finally managed to somewhat flip them… Their criminal knowledge is now being put to use for the FBI for various cases and Rhys is tasked with keeping a very close eye on your character. However, your character can't quite control themselves… Scheming heists with old criminal friends, stealing things of value while Rhys isn't looking, and other shady shit. Rhys is always busting them out of trouble though and scolds them. How well will this work out?
    Veteran Agent - One of the higher ups are getting a little tired of Rhys bending the rules just because of his special, cartoonish gift. Your character is assigned as his partner to keep him and his cartoons in line. But of course.. This proves to be way more difficult than they expected it to be. Will this partner change Rhys or will they just accept him for who he is?
    Other Suggestions? - PM them to me!

Short Summary: You have to treat this story as a real world experience with a cartoon twist to it. However, since I do bore easily with just simple Modern World settings… Another twist to this story is that I will throw in supernatural cases simply because in a sense, Rhys isn't completely human and because having supernaturals involved will hold my interest. So expect this world to probably have Humans and Supernaturals coexisting. Or maybe Rhys and your character are apart of a Shadow Division that takes care of Supernatural cases off the books.
    The Hidden Ones(MxF) Taken!

Futuristic, Supernatural, Semi-Fandom
    My Character: Vincent Alvarez
    Possible Pairings: VincentxHuman/Fellow Assassin, VincentxAny Supernatural, VincentxEx-Templar, VincentxTwo Females
    3201bea377d5f8c9b4b23a4f3fdb5706.jpg

The year is 2525 and the lifestyle of beings on Earth has changed drastically. Due to an event that happened one hundred years ago, supernatural beings now live among humans in the everyday life. But, there is far more going on than meets the eye. A seemingly endless war that dates back to the Egyptians and Greeks. The Hidden Ones and the Order. Now more known as the Assassins and the Templars. Thousands of years of nothing but bloodshed, deceit, and artifacts of great power beyond the human imagination. In the futuristic world, it has not changed but only grew in numbers with now the Templars in nigh full control of everything as the assassins have failed in protecting the Apples of Eden and now only have one in possession.

Vincent Alvarez, one of the most skilled and feared Assassins in the Brotherhood, has been sent to Washington DC because the most recent election has allowed the Templars to gain far too much political power over the entire country as one of their own is now sitting in the President seat while many other Templars occupy the seats of Congress, Supreme Court, and other major political positions. Absurd laws have been passed, business practices have changed drastically, those that were being given government assistance have lost everything while being deemed too weak to be worthy of having the luxury of living under a roof. And a whole slew of other things. It is Vincent's and other Assassins' jobs to fix DC before things become far too worse.

Your character can be one of the roles below or something we discuss over PMs. You can make them a human or a supernatural.

An Assassin: Your character has been apart of the Brotherhood for a while and was sent with Vincent to help out in Washington. How well will you two work together?
    A Prisoner: Your character for some reason, was captured by the Templars and they were eventually rescued by Vincent. Determined for answers, they follow the Assassin around and make things even more difficult than they should've been.
    A Bystander who saw too much: Your character is doing their own thing until they come across something very disturbing… An assassination from Vincent. What will they do? Go to the police? Try to fight Vincent? Who knows.
    A Crush: Your character has been apart of the Brotherhood for as long as Vincent has. You two have history as you both grew up together and you can't help but to have eventually fallen for him. But, you also know that emotions blind you from making clear decisions while on missions. Meanwhile, Vincent is always so focused on work that he is oblivious to how you're feeling. What will this adventure DC do to the both of you?
    Other Suggestions? PM them to me!

OOC Stuff: So, yes. This is based off of the Assassin's Creed franchise. However, I'm NOT requiring you to know about it in order to write this plot with me. If this really does catch your interest and you want to write it. Then, please! By all means! Let me know! That aside, this story will mainly be centered around a Futuristic Washington DC set in a very corrupted America. It is our character's jobs to find a way to set things right and prevent the Templars from ruining everyone's way of life. I do have plans to move out of Washington DC once our characters are "done" with it and adventure to other locations. So, I do have this planned out to be long term even after Washington is taken care of.
    The Abyssal Corruption(MxF, FxF)

Heavy Fantasy, High Power, Extremely long plot
    My Characters: Bolt Mulaag, Thunder Mulaag, Luna Mulaag, and Hope Mulaag.
    Possible Pairings: BoltxHuman, BoltxDragoness, BoltxAny Supernatural,ThunerxHuman, ThunderxDragoness, ThunderxAny Supernatural, LunaxHuman, LunaxDragon, LunaxAny Supernatural, HopexHuman, HopexDragon, HopexAny Supernatural

bHiUsY2.jpg

The multiverse is vast. Full of different worlds, realms, creatures, and plenty of magic to go around. However, something is very wrong with Creation…. The Gods seemed to have disappeared, their Creators are nowhere to be found, and there is a lot of dark plots happening all around the multiverse. This is because several of the most powerful beings to have ever exist.. Have come together and created their own group that has woven themselves into multiple societies across the multiverse.

Four unique dragonborns have made it their job to hunt and eradicate the beings that are causing so much pain to Creation. So far, their journey hasn't turned up many clues yet. They just know that wicked creatures that are beyond anyone's imagination.. Are part of the ever growing problem. These dragonborns are quickly becoming targets of interest to these monsters, making the four of them having to hide in plain sight in order to reduce how much they really have to fight and protect as many people as possible.

Your character(s) have been doing their best to live a normal life, not wanting to be involved in whatever is going on with the rest of the multiverse as they are well aware that if they do become involved…. There are dire consequences that may lead to their own demise. This is until they come across a rather strange building that looks like it has been around for quite a while… But it's completely new to them it feels like. They head inside and unknowingly… Meet the same four dragonborns that have been trying to deal with the corrupted problem. Everything seems fine though, nothing really going on. That is until your characters see what is truly going on…

OOC Stuff: So before I go on, I want to make it clear that this is a very long plot. It won't all take place on one planet/realm. Our characters will explore multiple locations across our own multiverse. So I am looking for a writer who will be very dedicated with this. Also, I still understand that life is a thing and that is fine. Just let me know so I don't think the story is just dead. That being said… You do NOT have to have four characters in order to write this. I will accept at least two. If you want to match my count of four, then feel free to do so. I won't mind! However, I will not lower my own character count because these four characters are all connected, they're siblings/nieces/nephews and I fully intend on keeping it like that. If that is a problem, then this plot will not be for you.
    The Hunt for Millennium Artifacts(MxF)

Fantasy, Supernatural, Futuristic, Semi-Fandom
    My Character: Zane Lightwood
    Possible Pairings: ZanexHuman, ZanexAny Supernatural, ZanexTwo Females

11b90f80acea934a388c4821de286fee.jpg
    What happens when you're introduced to something that was thought to only be a show? In a world where Hunters are constantly fighting against the supernaturals.. Well, anything is possible. When the Shadow Realm chose its new summoner to wield its vast power… Several artifacts were also unleashed into the world and have fallen into the wrong hands. Zane Lightwood and his spirit bound companion, Yubel, are on the hunt to regain these artifacts before any more harm can be done to either side. They do not side with the Hunters or Supernaturals per say as the Shadow Realm has always had its own side and were called upon to settle some affairs on both sides.

Your character has somehow stumbled into all of this craziness. Whether it was on accident, on purpose, or by wild "fate." They have been living their own life and not really taking part in what's truly going on in the world. But meeting Zane has changed everything.

OOC Stuff: So much like the plot about Assassins, this is also semi-fandom but you do NOT have to know about the Yugioh universe in order to write out this plot with me. Just leave the fandom stuff to me. xD. We'll still be able to make a grand story together! This story is going to be set in a Futuristic Earth that of course has supernaturals walking around. The entire plot involves finding the Millennium Items all around the world. But of course, there will be other things going on as well. If you have some ideas you'd like to share for this plot, send them my way and we'll discuss it all!
    Corporate Takedown(MxF)

Futuristic World, Supernatural
    My Character: Damien
    Possible Pairings: DamienxWerewolf/Pack Member, DamienxHuman, DamienxAny Supernatural, DamienxTwo Females

Nd79pZl.jpg
    In the year 2150, America greatly depends on the technology from Stigma. An organization that has engineered so many baffling technologies. From Smart houses and vehicles. To weapons, cleaning robots, and more. But, is that all there really is to Stigma? Damien, one of Stigma's greatest achievements in their eyes… Aims to expose the side that they hide from the public eye. Nobody knows that supernaturals live their own lives, hidden from the human world and run their own businesses that blend right in with society. And this is because they're all trying to hide from Stigma and their cruel experiments as they have been kidnapping both humans and supernaturals to try and make the perfect batch of Super Soldiers to fight in wars for America.

Anyone who goes missing is normally reported, but Stigma always does their best to cover their tracks and thus these cases are closed within a month of having no leads. Damien however aims to stop this because he is their first success… A man with werewolf and ghost DNA inside of them that has perfectly merged themselves just fine to him. He is using these "gifts" against Stigma to make sure they're stopped at all costs.
    For a while, Damien has been apart of a pack as their Alpha after he beat the old one in his own nightclub and took over. They tried to do some damage to Stigma, but all their efforts have exploded in their faces and they eventually gave up. But, Damien still wants to fight even though the pack has given up hope. He needs someone he'll be able to depend on because exposing Stigma is not a one person job. Perhaps if Damien manages to get a few new fresh wins without it going back… Maybe the pack will be up to fight again.

Your character can be one of the roles below or something else we discuss in PMs.

Pack Member: Although everyone else has given up on fighting Stigma, your character still wants to help Damien because they believe that this organization needs to be stopped.
    Childhood Friend: Your character and Damien grew up together as really close friends up until you both turned fourteen and Damien's parents were killed. Your character wanted to be there for him, but… He went missing for so many years and they think he ended up as one of those Missing Persons cases that never get solved. Thinking that he is gone from this world. That is until you accidentally see him walking into his Nightclub many years later. A place your character never saw before until that very moment. They follow him in and boy.. Are they in for a surprise.
    A Long Lost Love: Similar to the childhood friend role. You both made a promise to each other that when you were both old enough, you two would be together until the bitter end. Finding Damien at the nightclub though… Is that same spark still there and how far is your character still willing to go for him?

Other Suggestions? PM them to me!
    The Secret Life of a Celebrity(MxF)

yJALYif.jpg

CelebrityxFan pairing, Supernatural, Semi-Fantasy, Futuristic, Law Enforcement
    My Character: Mason "Note" Nightsong

Mason Nightsong, also known by his stage name "Note" is widely known around the world for his amazing singing and dancing skills in both music videos and during live concerts. Barely anyone can match his talents and it has made some people question how he is so good. But, when anyone even tries to find out… He drops off the face of the planet for a little while after he's done with the celebrity life. Why is this? It does prove to be challenge to stalk your favorite celebrity at times but Mason? It's as if he's a ghost. Nothing on social media will suggest where he goes after shows or public events. Trying to follow him home is near impossible. And getting answers out of his manager or bodyguards is like pulling teeth.

Your character, a very loyal, dedicated, and loving fan…. Decides she needs to get to the bottom of what is exactly is going on with her favorite celebrity. What will she find out about Note? Is he living another life nobody knows about? Or is he really just that good at avoiding all the fame? What your character stumbles upon though… Will change how she completely views Note.. Either for better… Or for worse.
    Sinful Love(MxF)

be737f13ec164726f025e2d858c2f014.jpg

Cambion(Demon)xHuman, Supernatural, Futuristic
    My Character: Rul'gul Skullwing
    Possible Pairings: Rul'gulxHuman, Rul'gulxTwo Females

Lucifer has been set free and the demons have declared one hell of a war on Earth. But, it isn't all black and white… There are sides. Hell itself is divided between two leaders. Lucifer who wants to completely rule and reshape God's creations, and Lilith who wants to keep Lucifer from succeeding because of how her comfortable life among the humans has changed her. As for the Angels, they have a similar goal with Lilith and they're reluctantly helping her and the demons that are still loyal to her. Meanwhile, the humans are just trying to survive this supernatural war. The Angels, Lilith and her demons do their best to protect as many humans as possible, even if they don't want the help.

Your character is one of the humans trying to survive, specifically a Hunter. She has always hunted the supernaturals whenever they're out of hand, but this war leaves her conflicted. Should she really trust the demons that are loyal to Lilith? Should she trust the Angels? What will help her survive this insane war? Well, who better to decide than Lilith's son… Rul'gul and his Hellhound, Jerzaar, has crossed your character's path during a fierce battle with Lucifer's demons. However, your character does not know that this cambion is Lilith's son. How well will this encounter go over between them and other Hunters?
    A Genie and His Mistress(MxF)

5336f793666f5b89f6a3a3f73428dcd2.jpg

Fantasy, Supernatural, Apocalypse
    My Character: Nessom
    Possible Pairings: NessomxHuman, NessomxAny Supernatural, NessomxTwo Females

At a young age, Your Character and her family came into possession of Nessom's lamp and because of him, life was slightly better. Nessom was treated as part of the family because of his caring nature towards them, something that was rare to find in other Masters and Mistress'. The Three Wishes deal though is what caused some worries about losing the Genie too soon. So, their first wish was simply wealth to help them get out of the shitty situation they were once in. After that, this family did their best to preserve the remaining two wishes to keep Nessom around as long as possible. This has allowed them and Nessom to form close bonds to each other, especially with Your Character. Nessom helped raise her, told stories, played with her, and becoming not only a true friend… But an amazing bodyguard as well.

The sudden rise to wealth caused other supernaturals and humans to find out about Nessom, targeting the family in multiple different ways and for a while, the Genie did his best to protect them. This has lasted for many years and as much as Nessom wanted to stay.. The family needed the other two wishes if they were going to keep things together. Before the Genie's final departure wish, he wished them the best of luck, gave them their last wish, and disappeared.

About ten or so years later, there was a drastic shift in the world. A man came across his own genie.. A Dark one. More commonly known as a Djinn. These two threw the world into chaos and despair by wishing forth magically enhanced zombies and dark creatures with fearsome powers that ravaged the world. This apocalypse has dropped the world total down from 10 billion to a staggering 10 million. Around this time, Nessom was already a free Genie with his own new powers to bring to the battlefield but first… He had to find the family that took care of him so well… Knowing that right now, they would need him more than anything else.

• How long had it been? Weeks? Months? It feels like time has moved slower ever since that day. It all still feels like a cruel nightmare and the dragonborn is just waiting to wake up, hug the people that he lost, and move on with a better life. But, things do not quite work like that now do they? A frustrated, yet sorrowful growl escapes Bolt's lips inside of a dimly lit bedroom that has animated metal wall sections of the elements the dragonborn has come to know, love, and fight with. Each one moving in a way that is unique to itself. Flames bouncing, water shifting, wind spiraling in a vortex, and many more that are commonly seen by other beings in this seemingly endless multiverse. Standing in front of double glass balcony doors, Bolt extends both of his milk chocolate arms out to shove open the entrance to the outside world as a gentle warm breeze whisks its way past him and into the bedroom behind. Softly blowing the dragonborn's snow white locks before he steps out onto the balcony itself while his emerald green dragon eyes gaze upon the rising sun over the distant mountains to usher in another morning. Leaning the upper half of his athletic body against the metal railing, Bolt simply takes in his surroundings for what seemed like an eternity to him. "Yuzuki…" The dragonborn's voice is unleashed in a soft tone as he requests his companion's presence.

On the young dragonborn's shoulder, a small female being no taller than at least four inches as her body was all holographic with a constant data stream running through her. However, she still resembled a young adult woman, wearing simple clothing with her orange locks being a mess due to Yuzuki having just woken up a mere few minutes ago. A cute, small yawn slithers its way out of the small woman before she speaks. "Morning.. Bolt. How are you feeling?.." The A.I questions her host, orange hues glancing at the dragonborn and already knowing the answer before he can even utter his response. The pain behind those dragon eyes, his small frowning lips, bags under his eyes from lack of sleep. "Like we all should go back home… Forget about everything… And live a different life." As expected. A cold, gloomy response. Who could blame him or any of the other four on the fortress? It was hard on all of them. Yuzuki plops her small self on the ass to hang off Bolt's shoulder, kicking her legs around like a child while she lets her eyes loom on the sunrise with the dragonborn. "Nobody expected it to happen, Bolt. But, we cannot sit in the past forever. People need us, the multiverse needs someone to set things back in order. Who the hell else will face these guys? The Gods are missing and so are their Creators… It's up to us six."

Silence settles its way in between the two for a long minute as Bolt has no exact way of responding. He couldn't argue because she was right. Complaining was going to get the dragonborn nowhere. And making excuses will just be an insult to those that already lost everything. Shifting away from the beautiful view, Bolt positions himself to instead look back inside his bedroom. Specifically towards the bed he once shared with someone that was close to his dragon heart. Custom bed sheets that have dragons of all sizes scattered about, six different pillows laying against the headboard, four pillars that had silky smooth black curtains that could be pulled back for additional privacy for those special nights. The dragonborn longs for the days and evenings that he can snuggle another once more. "It's a long… Painful process.. Yuzuki. And Gods knows I'm trying here." A response finally from him once more, but again full of that same sorrow to match in his eyes before the dragonborn pushes himself off the railing, heading back inside, and gently shutting the glass doors behind him.

After pulling himself together, getting a showering, and sliding into a fresh pair of clothes for the day, Bolt brings himself out of the comfort of his bedroom and out into a long hallway that was full of multiple doors that led to different bedrooms and bathrooms. Most bedrooms being void of life and simply just there in case this small team ever gains more members that decide to tag along this crazy journey to set things right in the multiverse. Sighing heavily, the troubled dragonborn puts aside his worries and begins moving himself down the hall. Heading straight for one of its ends that had an automatic slide door that would move upwards as soon as Bolt approached. On the other side, a mission style room with many computers, control panels, holoscreens, and chairs along with the familiar faces of his brother and their two nieces. They were gathered at the center, already discussing a plan for the day just before Bolt entered. All eyes land on him as Thunder, the brother, gives Bolt a small smile. "There he is. We all thought you and Yuzuki would just sleep the day away." The dragonborn brother spoke, joking about how Bolt and Yuzuki were the last ones to even show up. Even though they're usually the first ones up before them. Another small woman, similar to Yuzuki almost, appeared sitting on Thunder's own shoulder as she waved her right hand at Bolt and her A.I friend. "Let's get things started, shall we?"

Last edited:
Updated with a new story! "The Secret Life of a Celebrity" Still searching for writers. Dragon's don't bite..... Much. ;3

Updated again with two new stories! "Sinful Love" and "A Genie and His Mistress" Still looking! ^-^

This dragon is still searching! ^-^
c5688daa3280885cdd57db9fd2d4be5a.gif

Still on the hunt for writers!

The dragon is still soaring through the skies in search for more writers!

The dragon is still on the prowl for writers. :3

The dragon is still searching! Update, the plot "The Hidden Ones" is taken by two people. As such I'm no longer offering it to the public for now. Sorry!

Still on the hunter for more writers!

The dragon is still on the lookout for more wandering writers! ^-^

The dragon's search for more writers continues!

Still searching for writers!

The dragon's search for more writers continues! I won't bite. Promise. Maybe... ;3