The Corporate Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Asaur just watched the attack calmly as she ate her sandwich, although if it was because of the drugs or was just used to it was unclear. "Again, Mr. Rebel. The actual body we share is drugged beyond relief. It was a miracle I could even manage to get her to run. But if you really know Tezron, than you know that they don't like their toys getting away. The tracker in my sub-unit I've already disabled, but the tracker attached to Kaya's heart is still active. Almost certainly fatal to remove, and we can't disable it for ten hours." the Asaur yawns. "Not much we can do for now, is there?"

"Yeahf!" he said through a half full mouth before swallowing the rest of his latest bite of food. "I know they'll come looking for you, hence my statement of 'it was stupid to bring you here'. And, yanno, those guys." He motioned to the disabled operatives before taking another beefy mouthful. He walked passed the girl and got a better look at the fools who tried to crash his apartment. He gave a resigned sigh.

"If'f gowwa be a wong fen houwrs." He swallowed then looked at the girl. "Well these guys won't be the only ones they sent. I'd suggest just exposing you to an EMP to short out the kill switch, but i;m guessing that wouldn't be healthy for you, eh robo-sis?"

his tone remained light throughout.
"So we're just a little bit fucked now because Tezron knows our exact location and will use all available resources to capture you before you can turn on them. They've probably got a small army surrounding this place as-is. Stocked as I am, this ain't no siege hall. So we have to split, and stay on the move for nearly half a day until your powers kick in. I hope you trust me to save your life right now because I'm certainly betting on you doing the same for me in ten hour's time. Questions?"

Aya makes a scoffing sound. "I'd hope that this core would be resistant to EMPs and Kaya's powers... but best not to test I suppose. And the powers she has can run amok without me at this point.."

The asaur stands and walks over to Arc. "Kaya knows what's going on, but she cannot truly comprehend it. We'll trust you... if you trust us. Keep her safe."

"Ghood" he licked his fingers and finished the last of his meal before creaking his neck and loosening up his arms. "Alright then, first stop, rooftop. Don't suppose you can do something basic like tap into the building security cameras yet?"

A moment passes of silence. "Based on my calculations, she can shut down a trio of floors at a time. As long as I can keep her focused, we can also get a stairwell or elevator."

"Kaya, when this man tells you to shut something down, do it, okay?"
The Asaur nods in response.

The redhead took hold of his chin and looked downward as he reformulated. "Tch, I was hoping you'd actually be able to tap into the feeds and tell me what their numbers and locations were, but we'll make-do with that."

He looked back up and stared the Asaur directly in the eyes. "Kaya, would you please shut down any elevator travelling to the three surrounding floors, and lock all of their stairwell access doors except for the rear one on this floor?"

"Kaya, hold."

The Asaur stops mid-nod as there is another silence. "We might be able to do what you ask, although I might not trust verbal answers from this girl. She has very few higher functions right now. Do you have a holo map of the floorplan?"

Reactions: Buio
Status
Not open for further replies.