The Cop and The Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FIND ME AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE. WHAT WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU" she yelled at him still pissed off and embarrasses that she just wearing just a towel in front of a so called no cop.

"I-I tracked you down! Listen I'm sorry, but like...now that I'm off the job they're going to look for you themselves...and with them it's no mercy. They'll kill you on sight...I'm just here to help you okay? You have to trust me." he said.

she looks at him believing his words she puts down the plunger and sighs. "get out I need to change" she sighs again then looks at him "come on I don't got all day you perv"

Aaron looked at the towel then at the cleavage she was packing then back at her. "Uh right...o-okay...go ahead" Aaron stepped out of the room and waited. Wow... he thought to himself.

she sighs then stars to change into a small dress that was up to her kness maybe even shorter. it was strapless and was purple. she sighs puting her hair in a poiny tail she opens the door for him and says "you can come in now"

His eyes widened, a the threshold showcased her. "You look stunning..." he said before looking down the hallway only to see officials walking down the hallway. "Uh, we may have to go soon!" he exclaimed as he hid his face and pushed her into the room, immediately locking all locks on the motel room door. "Stay quiet okay?" he whispered.

"why thank you" she said after his compument but was pushed back into her room and was told to be quiet. "alright" she whispers back to him and walks up nexts to him very Quistly with out him knowing she taps his sholder then kiss him again. she dose not know why but ever senice the first one she couldnt get him off her mind

Aaron kissed back with intensity. He smiles on her lips. The kiss was interrupted by three distinct knocks on the door. "Shit..." he whispered. "Crap I have no idea what to say..."

"then don't say anything" she said kissing him again. she pulled him away from the door and to the window.

He kissed back, but was wondering where this sudden lust between them came from. He pulled away once more, "but what if they barge in here! They're cops! They can do that!" he whispered in an exaggerated breath.

"I dont know and i dont care" she said then kissed him again but pulled away slitly "would they barge in if they heard sex noise" she said jokingly not real meaning it.

Aaron chuckled then smirked. "No they wouldn't," he said. The knocks started to get louder. Aaron looked around the room and noticed a window. "We can get out that window, we just have to hurry!" he exclaimed quietly.

sure lets go." she opend the window slowly but fast. "its stuck" she said when it was halfway open she could fit in but she knew he couldnt. "what are we going to do" she said quietly scared. she didnt know why she was scared but she was

Aaron kicked the glass out of the window, watching it shatter. He knew that would just alert the feds more. "Okay we need to hurry now. Squeeze through and I'll jump out after you! Just hurry!"

she noddes then kiss him. "good luck" she gose through and once shewas gone the Door bust open and the cops came running in. she didnt know why but she wnanto run back to him.

"Damn it!" he yelled. He tried his best to jump out, but was yanked back in. Right before he was taken he gave her a look relaying "Come get me..." he was taken away quickly.

she didnt g the chanch to say anything but she started to run again. some grabbed her but she kicked tham and nocked them out. she was going to have to save him later now shneed to run. she didnt know why but she started to cry as she ran. "why me" she said she got to a pay phone and called her friend and asked for a place and told him not to speak get a car and drive around an area we all ways meet.

Aaron was taken back to that wonderful N.Y.P.D. building. He was handcuffed of course, but he was already trying his best to escape. He was sat down roughly in front of the commander. "So what I tried to go catch her myself," he lied. "What's the problem?" he asked. "Don't lie to me Chase, we all know about your 'Romance' with that criminal, which simply deems you a criminal now...we're holding you here until we can get you in court." Shit he thought to himself. "You have to be kidding me!!" he yelled.

she wakes up at her friends house upset. "Where is he" she said "where am I" she looked around and then remembered she was at 'God's house. no one knows his Real name but she didn't care. "calm down he's at the N.Y.P.D Building" he said near his computer. and yes he's a hackers "You know your boyfriend not a very go liar." he smiles. she hissed at him and says "I am Going to save him get me the blue print of the building now and then some gunsed and my chain saw." she said getting up.

Aaron stood at the jail cell door, refusing to go to sleep until he was saved. Knowing that beautiful psychopath, he should be saved in a mere hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.