The Conversion Initiative IC

Dragomira, after noting the frown, realized she might of hurt his pride. So, she merely patted his arm awkwardly. "Ay, don't worry 'bout it. All ah our minds are fogged up, if my assumption is correct. It makes sense it took you- an' myself -a bit ah time ta put it together. 'Sides; its been how long, now?"

Offering a small smile to oppose Fin's frown, she turned her attention back to the door. "Right.. A course," she nodded. The sooner they got out, the better. Besides... The talk would only waste their oxygen.

"Straight to the point; just as I recall.." She mused, focus remaining on the door. "But I couldn't agree more." Sizing up the door, ex Agent Draco pinpointed a spot on the door. With another deep breath, she clenched her fist, before striking the door harshly. To her surprise, rather than a sudden burst of pain with no affect, she left a decent dent in the door. Though, pain coursed through her, and she cringed slightly. Her head wasn't exactly clear, and the talking and use of strength wasn't helping.

But she knew she had to shake it off, and do what she could while she had the chance. Determination clear on her features, she threw another punch, causing intense pain to shoot through her.

Last edited:
"Hey i know you don't wanna talk to me but i-" Ben stood at a phone booth, people walked down and through the streets. "Ben!? My god i told you to never call this number again!?" The women was angered. "I know, i know. I'm sorry but i need to talk to Devin, please" The man was desperate and needed an answer. "We agreed to this, the court said-" "I didn't agree i was forced" "Just like you were forced not to tell us were you were half of the month, i got to go, by Ben" The two had a debate but it finally ended. The man wiped a few tears out of his eyes then hung up the phone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ben began to wake from his sleep, he heard mutters of English but not full words. He was dizzy and still hasn't resumed consciousnesses. The room kept spinning and Benjamin can barely breath. Once he could finally spot spinning and feeling dizzy, he only saw the roof and couldn't feel his entire body. He tried and tried again to move but he couldn't budge. He moved his head up so his chin would touch his chest. Ben saw a few men with lab coats and some also had glasses and goggles. He was confused why they were here.

"Shut it down!" A man came in and yelled. Ben groaned and growled, sadly no voice came out of his mouth. Was it that he was shocked and couldn't speak or did someone do this too him? Ben tried and tried again to move but couldn't, was this payback for everything i did wrong in life. I put someone's life in danger instead of mine, and killed a man once. I know i haven't been a loyal and dedicated father that i wish i can be to my little boy. I made a lot of wrongs in my life, and i definitely regret it. I make mistakes way more than others, drastically and physically and emotionally. Was this the grim reaper taking me to hell for what i had done, if it is then it wouldn't be surprising. I have saw death hit my eyes numerous times, from friends, family...Quittance's. He felt a small breeze down his body. Was that the Grim Reaper walking past me or stabbing me through the heart with a scythe. The shear metal going through my heart and through the table killing me and pulling me to hell.

Ben looked to his right at his arm. A small cord going in my wrist. Did somebody kidnap me?. Ben thought to himself. He then began to fall asleep, maybe some gas or the thing going in my wrist. Ben began to pass out into the sleep. Ben finally woke up. Still dizzy and couldn't get up. He looked at his arms, they were tied to a chair same with his ankles. Then he saw someone else there. He was shocked. "H-Hello?"

Last edited:
Exavior's head was getting more fuzzy, despite his random bursts of clarity, he obviously having less resistance to this sort of treatment than the other two in the room. He had to ristrict himself to sitting so as not to strain himself any further, not wanting to pass out when he was sure that he would still be needed by the group. It took the scientist a moment to register that he was being questioned by Dragomira, but by the time he could answer, she cut him off with a dull dismissal. Then he was questioned again, a more technical answer to be given. Before he was even done thinking it out, though, the hot headed hyperactoid cut him off. Huffing in defeat, he let himself fall back entirely into the chair, trying to relax and not need to breathe quite as much. Harsh sounds of beating aganist the metal door certainly wasnt helping, but he had to do what he could.

Tamara let out the faintest groan, heart pounding heavily in her ears. Her head ached dully, and her eyelids felt too heavy to open. Head rolling slightly to the side, she tried to rack her brain for where she was. Last she could recall, she had been out taking the kids to the park, and then.. Well, she couldn't quite recall. All she knew was that here, now.. She could here voices. They seemed extremely distant and far off, but she heard them; faint whispers in the back of her mind. But even then, she felt intense pain throughout her entire body.

However.. Soon enough, even that faded. She found herself falling..

Falling...

Falling....

..Till all that she could see, hear, and feel was darkness.

It remained like this for what seemed like ages. With nothing to feel, nothing to see, nothing to hear, and nothing to even smell. She was trapped in abyss of nothingness. But finally, lo and behold, she slowly found herself fading back from the dark, coming back to. But that wasn't exactly a good thing.
..Unless you were a masochist. Which, Tamara was. Big time.

The ex S.H.I.E.L.D agent stirred slowly, attempting to gather her bearings. There was no telling how long she'd been out for.. It could've been anything from hours, to days, to weeks, to months, or maybe even longer. But hey; as long as the orphans were okay..? She didn't give a damn. She may have stopped working for the agency years ago, but by no means did that mean she could no longer defend herself or escape sticky situations.

So, when she finally managed to pry her eyes open, she wasn't phased by the fact she was bound to a chair with leather straps. But the fact that her entire body hurt like hell did make this a bit more challenging.. But hey; she liked pain. And challenges. What she didn't like, though, was the fact that the light of the room rendered her temporarily blinded. What that light didn't do, on the other hand, was make her deaf.. Which meant she heard Ben's voice loud and clear. After she finally regained her vision, she blinked a few times, before peering lazily through one eye at the room's other occupant.

Obviously not a threat. "Hiya, roomie. How are ya? Comfortable? I know I am," she replied, giving Ben no time to reply between questions. Her voice was fairly hoarse and scratchy, but it was audible, at least. Not waiting for, or expecting, a reply, Tamara tugged against her leather bond loosely, tryingly. Which only resulted in pain shooting up her arm, through the whole of her body. Yup. I like pain. S'my only friend.

Reactions: Shadicmaster
Finley gave a small smirk at Dragomira as she seemed to be examining the door, it was time for his favorite free time activity, and any other time as well, breaking things. When Dragomira took her first strike at the door, the male agent was right behind her, putting all he had behind his fist as he swung it at the obstacle. It hurt, like it had so far, but the pain was dissipating, it wasn't as intense as before. On top of that, the more time he seemed to spend with this new addition to his strength, using it, the more accustomed he became to it. He didn't feel like he was in another person's body anymore, well, at least not as much as he did after waking up. It still felt kind of weird in a way.

While he was wrapping his head around his feelings and whatnot, Finley looked at his handiwork and stole a quick glance at what the other agent had managed to do. The male had barely dented the door while Dragomira had been slightly more successful. Gritting his teeth, Finley tried to focus on his own doing as Dragomira threw another punch. He didn't have time to start feeling jealous or offended, he was already feeling the effect their trashing around had on the amount of oxygen left in the room.

Instead, he threw his anger on the door before him instead, striking it again few more times, ignoring the pain that came with it. He wasn't doing much and he couldn't get any strength behind his punches anymore. The lack of oxygen was making his head spin and he swayed slightly on his feet before admitting himself he needed a break, just a very short one. Placing a hand against the wall beside the door, Finley managed to keep his feet under himself as he gasped for breath, his brain craving the oxygen it couldn't get.

The ex-agent was evidently relieved when Finley helped in her attempt to get the door down, and decided to risk a small glance at the other male in the room. Aw, $#%*.. We're screwed. Attempting to shake off the fact Exavior was evidently near passing out, she turned her focus back to the door, holding her breath in attempt to reduce Oxygen intake, so that she could get a breath when she really needed it.

Determination shone clear on the golden-haired girl's features, though, her focus was evaporating. She noticed the effort Finley was making, and tried to calculate how much more it'd take the get the door down. Now panting heavily for breath, she drew her arm back once more, strength diminishing rapidly. Must.. Get.. Door... DOWN! Putting all of her strength into it, Dragomira swung her fist at the same point again, where the dent was extremely evident. She groaned in defeat, evidently frustrated.

And, it looked like she'd be taking it out on the door.

"I will get this damnable thing down if it's the last thing I do!" she exclaimed, hoarsely. Unlike the other two, she refused to let herself take a break. Rather, she decided to waste the last of her air and strength on the door. Which, meant she kept punching the same spot over and over until she finally had it at a breaking point. Though, she was fully unaware of this; because that was when she had finally been drained of her remaining oxygen and strength.

While normally, this accomplishment was something she- or anyone - would be proud of, pride was the last thing on her mind. Rather, there was nothing on her mind. All there was was the overwhelming pain that had now taken over her body in full-force. All there was was the heavy breathing and foggy mind that came with lack of oxygen. All there was, was her slumping to the ground in a motionless- save for the heavy rising and falling of her chest -heap.

Last edited:
Once again, Finley felt a twinge of jealousy towards the other agent. Where was she getting all that strength from? Not daring to detach himself from the wall in fear he would simply just collapse without any support, Finley watched with half-lidded eyes as Dragomira kept pounding the door. He hated to admit it but he hoped she would be able to do what he could not, free them. However, as Dragomira slumped to the ground, appearing to be in quite a lot of pain, the male agent let his knees give out under him. At that point, it was quite clear they were screwed, big time.

The female stayed where she had fallen, motionless, but if the small movements of her chest were anything to go by, she was still alive. For now at least. If Dragomira had similar side-effects as he did from their weird boost in power, she must've been in agony. Finley tried to feel worried about her, he really did, because that's how 'teammates' are supposed to feel, right? However, his concerns were elsewhere, mainly himself. If he passed out now, he might just die or he would be tied down again and this time, it probably wouldn't be as easy to break free. Even freaky scientist and kidnappers learn from their mistakes.

Finley refused to be restricted and played with any longer, whoever did this to him would pay dearly. Though the black spots dancing gopak in his vision seemed to think otherwise. He was at his limit, that much was clear, and there was no way he could fight his way out of this one. Twisting his body slightly, Finley craned his neck to look at the only other person in the room. Actually, there were three of them now and they were all fuzzy and weird looking. the former field agent wasn't quite sure which one of them to look at and just settled with the middle one as his lips curved into a faint grin.

"I suppose... You don't have... any bright ideas."

Giving a strained chuckle at their hopeless position, Finley gave up trying to hold onto the remains of his consciousness. He could feel himself falling as everything started fading to black and then, just like that, he succumbed into nothingness.

There was a chill that swept over the room, forcing the inhabiting bodies to work harder to stay warm, expending whatever energy was left over to ensure that they would stay down when sudenly, they were introduced to oxygen again. The door they had tried so hard to open so as to free themselves slid open with ease as figures in white coats, flanked by figures in the same black coverings that the three S.H.E.I.L.D. agents were wearing. They were lifted onto gernies and carried away, down the halls thatt all looked the same, though seeming to stretch for miles, and into separate rooms once again, strapped down to the expirimentation tables that they had once woken up upon, a heavy sedative being administered to ensure that they stayed out of conscious range for the next set of 'expirimentation' to be done. Two black suited figures stayed in each expiriment room, serving as what would seem to be guards, their focus remaining on the subject and occasionally drifting to the scientists, ensuring both their, and the subject's safety.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Darkness. It was everywhere. He could not see, hear, taste, feel nor move, it was pure nothingness. However, in reality, the shadows engulfing him and his inability to make use of his senses weren't as frightening as it may sound. Ignorance is bliss as they say. However, Finley didn't get to enjoy the state for long as he could start hearing faint murmurs and then the feeling started rushing back into his limbs. He wished it hadn't. Someone was touching and prodding him and he couldn't wrap his head around as to who or why, it was hard to remember where he was and what he had been doing. One by one, his senses started working again and the soothing darkness started fading away. Finley wished he could have reached out his hand to grab the fleeing shadows, to prevent them from escaping and leaving him alone. He couldn't do it, his body wasn't cooperating and he failed to do anything to stay in the safety of the pitch black darkness. Panic took a hold of his rapidly beating heart as he fell back to reality. Back to the world he didn't want to be in and back to the life he had screwed up.

A sharp intake of breath followed by a brief cough were the first signs of the test subject on the cold experimentation table regaining consciousness. Almost immediately afterwards, the body flinched and then tried to move, failing to do so. The experiment had been secured onto the table efficiently to ensure he'd stay still through what they had in store for him in case he woke up. Blue eyes snapped open to stare up at the people around his immobilized body. Realization, recognition or something else clicked in those eyes.

He was tied down again with strangers, lunatics, enemies or messed up friends looking down on him, poking and prodding like he was some kind of lab rat, like he had no human rights. By pure instinct, Finley tried to wiggle free, get away from everyone and anyone no matter who they were, he was sick and tired of people. He wanted to be alone, free and able to do whatever he wanted, not there on a cold table being tested by whoever the heck these guys were. However, his pitiful attempts to get away were just that, pitiful and he might have as well tried to dig a tunnel out of that place with a spoon.

He couldn't see Dragomira or the other guy anywhere and Finley found himself missing even the scarf thief. He was tied, alone and at the mercy of bullies, just like that one time all those years ago. With the memory a full-blown mixture of fear, panic and sheer fury assaulted the agent as he doubled his efforts to free himself. However, it was as much use as trying to dig himself free from the building with two spoons.

"Nej. Nej! Frige mig! Jävlarna! Släppa mig lös eller jag slaktar ni alla när jag bryter mig loss!"*

His angry threats had no effect as he was in no position to intimidate anyone and the other inhabitants of the room probably couldn't even understand what he was yelling. Not that Finley realized this, he was too far gone to think about which language he used to yell empty threats with. He didn't notice the people dressed in similar clothes as he and his fellow experiments stepping closer either, keeping a wary eye on him.

When one of the scientists talked to someone on the other side of him, Finley could not comprehend their words due to his raging emotions clouding his head. However, as a syringe was handed to the scientist directly in his line of vision, it didn't take long for Finley to understand the meaning of it. He was done with being a pin cushion and his tone of voice grew less hostile and more alarmed as the agent tried to get further away from the needle with no avail.

"Jag vill inte ha den! Kom inte närmare, gå bort!"**

Once again, all Finley managed to achieve with his yelling was annoy the scientists if even that. If he would have paid attention to anything else besides the needle approaching his exposed neck, he could have seen few amused smirks around the people gathered in the room. Perhaps he would have realized how he should be ashamed of himself and the way he was acting. However, all he could concentrate on was the sharp pain in his neck after the needle pierced the skin.

In the corner of his panicked mind, Finley had assumed it was another drug to knock him out but he realized soon it wasn't the case. A fiery hot pain surged through his veins, starting from his neck and spreading through his body. He might have screamed, his mumbled brain couldn't be sure of anything at that point, when whatever had been dumped into him burned its way through his body, leaving it numb, twitchy and unresponsive.

The male could vaguely register people talking around him and poking him again even though he could hardly feel it. What the heck had he done to deserve this? Well, a lot of things actually but no human, not even him, deserved to be someone's plaything like this. It was sick and messed up. Suddenly, the metal restrains holding him down were gone, just like that. However, the thing was, his body still wasn't cooperating and a pitiful frustrated whine slipped past his lips as he was maneuvered onto something else, less cold and hard this time.

"Sluta... Jag ska döda ni."***

Finley was strapped down onto the gurney, just in case, even though he couldn't really move at that moment. However, that could change sooner than anticipated. When he being wheeled to somewhere else for someone else to mess with him, the agent just broke as he closed his eyes, failing to think rationally.

"Snälla."****

By the time Finley and his 'tormentors' arrived at their destination, the one on the gurney was muttering incoherently under his breath, lost in his own mind, not registering the fact he was being moved once again. After he was secured in place, his 'escorts' left him and his crazy mumbling be.

"Förlåt mig. Jag inte menade... Jag ville berätta ni men... Jag... Förlåt. Förlåt..."*****

{*"No. No! Let me go! Bastards! Let me loose or I'll slaughter you all when I break free!"
**"I don't want that! Don't come closer, go away!"
***"Stop... I'll kill you."
****"Please."
*****"Please forgive me. I didn't mean... I wanted to tell you but... I... Sorry. Sorry..."}
[/hr]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When Mira finally stirred again, there was no telling how much time had passed. Hell, for all she knew; it could've been days. Weeks. Months.. Maybe even years. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Or I could be dead.. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]However, it hit her that she wasn't, when the all-too-familiar severe pain surged with more intensity before through the entirety of her body. When she heard the same clinking of metal hitting metal as before, likely these scientists' instruments of torture being set down, she felt herself twitch in aggravation.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She could feel some form of medications working against her brain, causing her train of thought to blur. And, for quite some time of this period of consciousness, she failed to recall the most recent happenings. Nor what had occurred to bring her here. However, soon enough, it all came rushing back to her, as though a dam had broken, allowing her memories to flow back to her in a steady stream.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In all honesty, it was a surprise to her that the scientists working on her failed to notice she had woken. Did they really miss the change in breathing pattern that occurs when someone wakes..?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] They obviously must've. Otherwise, they'd certainly have increased the sedative level to put me back under..[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Suddenly, something struck her;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]..I could escape. They don't know I'm awake. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]With this in mind, the woman began thinking up a plan of escape. However, she quickly found that her mind still had yet to clear up enough for her to think clearly. And, by the time it did.. She was out cold, yet again. She'd done the one thing she used to always assure she'd never do..: Get excited.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Y'know, Mira.. When you get excited, your heart picks up. So, in actuality, the saying 'heart skipping a beat' is true, and happens when you have an adrenaline surge. Which, typically occurs when you..; A. Are in fear. B. Get excited. C. Are elated. D-"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Alastair, hush. Yer makin' my head spin."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Sorry, Mira.. Jus.. Don't get hurt out there, promise?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Of course, silly.. I ain't gonna let no one mess with me."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The memory only put the agent on end and in further distress, and she stirred yet again. Though, this time.. She was evidently distraught. Determination shown brightly in her blue eyes the second that they fluttered back open, and she immediately attempted to throw herself at the scientists trying to work on her, cursing as loudly as her voice would permit. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"If you bampots don' get it right up ye.. So help me I'll kick all a' yer arse all ta way ta hell!" she exclaimed, squirming purposefully and trying desperately to break her bonds. Though, whether she believed it or not, it was pointless. All of her strength and energy had already been wasted trying to tackle the door down, and she still needed time to.. Recharge, in a sense. So when the half of the scientists started attempting to hold her down, still, and she noticed one of the others produce a syringe..[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Well, you could say it didn't go over well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR]Ac Infernum, facitis?? Get a me, quod facis, filius canis insanit!" she exclaimed, thrashing more intensely to no avail. One or two scientists snickered, but it went over her head. What the girl didn't realize was that she had somehow managed to dent one of her restraints. If she were thinking logically, she could've slid her hand lose. But rather, she continued flailing and yelling at the scientists who were struggling to get her still; which was what they needed to do to sedate her.

Hands tightened against her, but this only evoked a more distressed response. "Let... Me... GO!" she demanded, a more dangerous tone to her voice. She was panting heavily, and paused in her irrational movements momentarily. This seemed to relieve the scientists, and they shoved her down firmly, ignoring her heaving chest as she struggled for a sufficient amount of air. "Tu.. paulo.. adulteri..."

And next thing she knew, a needle pierced her arm, causing immense pain more intense than it had been mere seconds ago to shoot through her. She cried out in agony, instinctively pulling her arm back. To her surprise, it slipped out of the metal binding, sending the needle flying. Blinking her surprise away and struggling to ignore the pain, she stared at her free arm in awe, as did the scientists. Well, till they all worked on grabbing and stilling it. "Ya Bas are in 'fer it, now..."

This... Didn't go quite as planned.

Persistently, she waved her arm about spastically, trying to pull it free from the grasps of the scientists. This didn't exactly do much, and soon enough she was sedated once more, straining to hear the voices of the scientists around her as she fell back into darkness. "Ego.. enecabo te..." she muttered before her eyes fluttered closed. And yet again... Dragomira Belle Bowie was dead to the world.

((Translations: The hell are you doing?? Get that shit away from me, you insane son of a bitch!

You.. Little... Bastards....

I'll.. I'll kill you..))

• Love
Arthur Sax stirred groggily, he felt sick to his stomach, and tired, and as if he'd been hit by a bus. He figured he'd been drugged, and heavily. He heard sounds, a heart rate monitor steady beat which was slowly increasing, he heard voices too.

"He's waking up."

"Keep going, that means the process is working."

He managed to open his eyes for a moment, everything was dark and blurry. He saw slowed movement across his eyes then darkness crowded his vision once more. He felt pain, intense, searing pain, shooting through his body. He felt its source in his arm but when he tried to move he felt himself restrained, he tried to squirm but the pain took him. He tried to fight against it but felt like it was invading his mind, eventually he passed out due to exhaustion.

After a strange dream about a train, Arthur heard a deep shouting voice, and then a softer womans voice with a playful tone to it. He forced his eyes open and tried to move his head around, he had trouble lifting it up but managed to get out an audible exclamation of annoyance. He forced his head up but it fell back on his shoulders, the drugs were hardly wearing off and already he felt like shit again. He tried to raise his hands but felt cold steel wrapped around them, his head fell and he looked down at them, solid cast steel. No breaking these off theirs hinges with fast movement.

"Shit," He said aloud, he moved his arms fast back and forth and side to side just to make sure, "Who were the voices?"

He could hear himself speak and realized it came our slurred. God how he hated being drugged. He forced himself to focus and began moving his head around with speed just to wake himself up. He felt his blood rush and finally his mind cleared. He looked around him and spotted a woman, stark black hair, fairly attractive, she was talking to someone else. Arthur made out a few words and placed her as the quip one of the three of them, he didnt like that. It was supposed to be his job.

"So his name is Ben," Arthur said clearly looking at the middle aged man in the room, "I'm Arthur Sax, some people call me Artie."

He wanted to bring his arm up and wave but knew he couldnt, he was annoyed at that but couldnt say anything. He wanted to look good to his new companions, or at least strong enough to pose a threat or not be a target.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I never should of came to America" Benjamin being born in England and worked with S.T.R.I.K.E for many years before they were infultrated and mostly everyone died, Ben being one of the survivors. After that he went with S.H.I.E.L.D and worked their for a while. Ben began tugging his arms to escape but it was no use, Ben looked up to see a girl also strapped to a chair. "Dammit i need to get out of here" He kept tugging till the woman spoke. "Hiya, roomie. How are ya? Comfortable? I know I am,"

Ben raised his eyebrow at the girl, seeing her calm while Ben kept trying to get out of the chair. Struggling to take off the straps, Ben continued to try to take it off, but his wrists was too tight too take it off. He couldn't reach it but it didn't stop him from trying, he knew there was no use but he had to try. When Ben finally gave up he looked over to the girl who would probably know more then he does at the moment. "Where in the bloody hell are we" Ben didn't want to come to conclusions and blame her for something she may of not committed, that's not how he rolled.

Ben looked over to his right looking at the walls, he then noticed something that could make their escape, a fire alarm. "There's a fire alarm over there, maybe if we work together we can get to it"He looked over at the girl also in the same predicament, and they both wanted to get out of here. Ben tried to move his feet and hands but they were stuck and therefor couldn't get moved.

After Tamara had made her remark, she fell silent, and closed her eye again. It was no use wasting resource on trying to go berserk and bust free. No, that'd be completely illogical. She should use her mind, rather; and attempt to formulate a well-thought out plan. Otherwise, any move she could make would be completely hit or miss. Steely-blue eyes fluttering open lazily, Tamara hardly seemed to pay the two males in her company any mind. I've never needed to rely on males before, so why should I start, now?

Rather, her eyes shifted to look downward at her restraints. Leather, strapped to the arms of a chair that appeared to be made of... Oak? Maybe pine. Okay.. She wasn't entirely sure what the furniture piece was constructed out of, but she didn't need to be sure to find a way out of this. She took a deep breath, eyes briefly flickering to view her company. She observed the two males quietly, making a few mental notes. They both seemed to be men of a younger age, one seeming a bit younger than the other, and both wore the same odd jumpsuits with scarves..

Exactly the same as the jumpsuit tightly hugging her own figure.

She rolled her eyes when the man that identified himself as Arthur inquired who the voices were. She bit back a sarcastic remark, trying to keep from getting any fights started she didn't need. After all.. If she was gonna get outta here, she'd need these two, whether any of them liked it or not. There came a light laugh at Ben's question, and she shook her head slightly. "Buddy, I hate to break it to ya, and it may be hard to believe, but I don't exactly know," she replied, blowing some stray hair out of her face and taking another glance around. Always keep alert on enemy territory. "..And might I suggest ya cut out the squirming? It ain't gonna get ya anywhere, and it's just a waste of time and energy," she muttered with slight annoyance. It appeared she was the only one here that was thinking tactically.

When introductions were thrown out, she gave a small huff. These two looked familiar, and both their names seemed to ring a bell in the woman's head. Arthur Sax.. Where have I heard that before..? Frowning at the lack of helpful memory of these two, the ex S.H.I.E.L.D agent gave another slight tug at her bindings, keeping silent as she attempted to throw together a plan. It wasn't exactly easy, considering her mind was all fogged up on drugs. Then there was the fact her body ached like hell, on top of that. Eventually, she spoke up once more, reluctantly providing the other two with her identity. "..The name's Tamara. Tamara Issander. No need to remember it, though; I doubt we'll be together long," she answered simply, still silently trying to place the names she'd been provided with. By now, it was likely that the others could pick up on her faint, yet distinctive, British accent. Which seemed to frequently be laced with sarcasm or wit.

When Ben pointed out the fire alarm, Tamara gave a huff of slight amusement. "You're kidding, right? There's no way that'll work. We're prisoners, and we're obviously being monitored by our captor. This ought to be some odd test, more than likely on how we function as a unit. Something as simple as pulling a fire alarm will undoubtedly do no good," she responded, surprisingly level-headed. She took one more glance about the room, trying to determine the escape route options. There were no vents, no holes, no apparent panels that lead to a passage.. The only evident option was a large, metal door. Dammit. If only I had my satchel.. Frowning faintly, she set to getting out of the restraints. Lucky for her, she had long since mastered the art of escape. With all of her past experience in hostage and captivity situations, it was only natural she knew how to get out of binds.

After a bit of tugging at the leather straps in hopes of loosening their base, Tamara set to attempting to wriggle her hand free. Years of Chinese finger-traps, practice with freeing her hands when they're bound behind her back, and busting out of handcuffs had prepared her a good amount. If she could slide free, it'd save her energy over flailing about in futile attempt to free herself. Huffing with determination, Tamara eventually managed to wriggle one hand free, after a fair amount of tugging and contorting her hand. One down, three to go. "I suggest that rather than rampantly squirming, you two work on slipping free. It saves energy we'll need to bring the door down. Kapeesh, mi compadres?" she purred, glancing briefly at the two before returning her focus to getting herself free. Evidently, she was a feisty, determined, comedic-relief type figure who had a good brain on her side.

• Love
Arthur watched in awe as the woman managed to slip free of her bonds, then he looked down at his metallic ones. He grimaced and looked around even under his chair. He tried to squirm out but they were secured well, and then he tried to shake his hands fast enough to break them. While his hands move very fast they did not do the job.

"Unless either of you has a file or maybe even a cutting torch I dont think mine are coming off," He said nodding to his bonds.

It bothered him, this woman seemed distant. Not terribly inclined to help him but she clearly realized he could be a tactical advantage. She had an oddly casual demeanor about her that suggested this was a usual predicament.

Tamara, while she seemed to hardly be paying attention, listened closely as she worked on freeing her other hand. Briefly, her sharp eyes flitted about the room, searching for something she was certain wouldn't be there. And, she was right; there were almost no objects, let along torches or filers, in sight. However, for the brief period she had looked, she realized something; both of the males had metal bindings, in opposition to her leather ones. This caused her eyebrows to furrow in thought. Why would that be..? "Damn, now that's just bloody sexist!" she mused, shaking her head as she finally tugged her other hand free.

"Hate to break it to ya, pal, but I'm pretty sure whoever put us here isn't gonna help us with our escape. There's nothing here that can break metal, except.." There was a pause, before her eyes lighted up with realization. "Except you two!" she exclaimed, actually seeming excited. "Oh, that's brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!" she murmured, shaking her head and smiling like an idiot. How could she have been so ignorant? These people wanted them to escape; they wouldn't have given them binds they couldn't get out of, which explained why Tamara was the only one with leather binds.

Suddenly realizing she was likely getting odd looks from the other two, she sighed. "I don't suppose you two feel different than before you got here... Do you?" she inquired, looking between them as she slowly and cautiously climbed to her feet. She knew that, in this state of pain and unclear mind, any abrupt movements could put her on the ground and make this drug-induced state far worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By now, Mira was certain she was dead. She was positive, because how else could this have gone? But to her utter dismay and agony..

..She was back in the room.

By now, the young woman's hope was fading. Her breathing was shallow, and she didn't even have the strength to pry open her eyes. Everything hurt much worse than it had after the first round of experiments, and her mind wasn't wanting to work with her. She only felt half-awake, and her whole body felt heavy; like there were weights holding her down.

And yet, despite this, she managed to flutter her eyes open. Her head was back; limp. But even then.. She managed to pull it upright; determination flooding her head. She couldn't give up so easy.. She wouldn't. What threw her off, though, was the fact that Exavior wasn't there. She looked around with confusion, trying to ignore the pain this brought about.

"Verbum quod factum est ad Braccae smarty..?" she queried, groggily. Her voice was faint and hoarse, but audible. Whether or not she expected an answer from the remaining male in the room or not was unclear, but it seemed she did. Her hopes definitely weren't up, though, if Finley was in as bad of a state as she was.

For a moment, she seemed as though she was about to pass out again, by the way her head slumped forward and her eyes almost close, but she managed to pull it back together. "Bo.. Bonus es tu?" There was a pause, before Draco mentally facepalmed. "Nimirum vos sunt.. Erat stultus a question," she sighed, shaking her head.

Grimace set on her features, the woman tried to tug at her restraints, only to hiss in pain. "O Deus.. Nunc me interfice.." she whimpered, head pressed back in pain. What had they done to her..?

((Translation: What happened to smarty pants..?

Are.. Are you alright..?

Of course you aren't.. That was a stupid question.

Dear God.. Kill me now..))

Arthur continued to struggle with his bonds then chuckled a bit when the woman said it was sexist the two males got metal ones and she had been left with leather. When she asked if he was feeling at all different he was happy to show off.

"I'm significantly faster, but last time I was in this situation they gave me leather bonds. I vibrated right out of em."

He began moving in his seat, becoming a blur of motion. He had hopes that one of the two of them was strong enough to bust him out, or smart enough.

"If I could get out by vibrating I would, either one of you wouldnt happen to be incredibly strong? Or spit fire or anything?"

• Love
Ben sighed as he had his head down closing his eyes trying not to get mad, he looked at the tile trying to see if there's any loose tiles on the ground but couldn't see any out of place. "I really doubt they did this for gender reasons, so maybe they did it just because some people are more dangerous." He smiled then began to try and slip his hand from Tamara's idea. When the girl introduced herself, the name sounded familiar. "Well i don't think this is a group therapy cause we wouldn't be strapped to a chair if we were, well if that was group therapy that would just be terrible..."

Benjamin stopped when he knew that it was no use he then sighed and looked over at the two. "So what are we doing now girl? Got any other plans?" He then stopped when Tamara asked if they felt more different, he didn't really feel anyway different so he answered. "No not really, why would you ask?"

• Love
"Det var inte mitt fel... Det var inte min uppmaning. Jag kan inte..." *

"Verbum quod factum est ad Braccae smarty..?"

"Det spelar ingen roll vad jag vill. Jag har ingen rätt att..." **

"Bo.. Bonus es tu?"

"Va...?" ***

Finley blinked slowly, that didn't sound like Swedish or him. The male shifted his eyes around the room quickly as he breathed heavily in a panicked state but he couldn't focus on anything and everything was just blurry and made his head hurt. Perhaps he had just imagined it, he didn't remember inventing his own chibberish language in addition to Swedish but it wouldn't be that bizarre either. Yes, it was fairly possible.

"Nimirum vos sunt.. Erat stultus a question,"

There was it again, he couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from but he was starting to doubt it was in his head. The agent managed to slow his breathing down a notch as confusion set it. The voice sounded familiar but that also applied to his own voice. Perhaps he was starting to go insane.

"O Deus.. Nunc me interfice.."

No, that wasn't him. Couldn't have been, could it? It sounded like a woman and the last time he checked, he had no boobs. At least he hoped he had no boobs, there was no telling what the lunatics had decided to do to him. Though what would they gain by such an experiment but you never know with insane fellas. Perhaps-

"Nej! Fokusera! Fan också!" ****

Shutting his eyes tight, Finley grunted as he tried to get a hold of what was real and what was just going on behind his eyes, his head was so loud.

"Tysta ner..." *****

Prying his eyes open, Finley was able to spot someone else in the room with him but he doubted the liability of his eyes for a few seconds as he squinted his eyes, trying to decide what he was seeing. It was a woman, apparently the source of the other voice he was hearing. It seemed like she was real enough and she looked familiar. As realization set it, he felt himself relax slightly.

"Dragon!?"

Finley breathed out a hefty breath of relief as his fuzzy brain put everything back in place again, for the time being at least. Leaning his head back, the male attempted to regain his composure. He still couldn't move much but at least he wasn't alone any longer and he needed to get his shit together. No one needed to see him so messed up.

Tugging slightly at the restraints, Finley took notice that the pain from before didn't spike through his body anymore and the numbness was rapidly fading. Seemed like he didn't suffer the latest little experiment and embarrass himself for nothing. However, his brain registered another detail and he scanned the room, searching for something and failing to find it.

"Wha... Where's the scarf thief?"

Not that he missed the other male or gave a damn no matter how cruel it sounded, Finley was simply surprised they had decided to put him and Dragomira in the same room once again but not the smarty pants. He wasn't too keen on speculating what they had done to their third unfortunate companion. The field agent started growing uneasy, they needed to get the hell ouf of that damned place or there was no telling when either one of them was going to disappear into the depths of the building, never to be seen again.

{* "It wasn't my fault... It wasn't my call. I can't..."
** "It doesn't matter what I want. I have no right to..."
*** "Huh...?"
**** "No! Focus! Damn it!"
***** "Shut up..."}
[/hr]

• Love
"Well," Arthur began, "Ben, its assumed that each one of us would have something to offer to our current situation, I possess super speed. She, perhaps just general combat smartness, could be something more but I'm not entirely sure. And since you and I have metal bonds, and she had the leather I assume you and I are the more physically powered ones in this room. She being the brains. So, I cant vibrate and break these, but I would assume you can either melt them or break them or turn them into ferrets or something."

Arthur said looking at the man and shaking his head violently fast. He looked at the guy for any kind of markings or distinctly unnatural traits but saw nothing.

"You appear to be pretty normal."

Tamara rolled her eyes with a grin, shaking her head slightly, but stopping when she found out the hard way that the simple action hurt. Instantly, her hand went to her temple as she winced at the sudden pain and dizziness from climbing to her feet. Ow. "It was a joke, pal," she replied to Ben simply. "..But this ain't about how dangerous we are. In fact, I think that's what they're tryin' ta figure out," she spoke again, the last sentence murmured under her breath. At Ben's comment about therapy, Tamara rolled her eyes yet again. "Yeah, yeah... We were totally kidnapped against our will for a therapy session," she remarked sarcastically, trying to gather her bearings to fully think. She was more than a little tempted to sit back down, but she knew it was better to stay standing; that way, her body would adjust to the position.

She nodded slightly at Arthur's response, trying to ignore the immense pain flooding through her body and the dizziness making the world spin. She managed to see the vibration he was creating, and was apparently impressed. "Incredible! Just as I thought.." she muttered, trying to piece everything together. She chuckled lightly at his question. "No, no.. I don't think I can, at least," she mused, looking to Ben again. "Are you sure? No, I dunno.. No feelings of superior strength, enhanced intellect, extra flexibility... Nothing?" she queried, curiously. "I ask because, based on the common knowledge that I was given bonds I could escape, that you can escape yours just as easily. Considering the familiarity of you two and your names, we aren't just a group of random people off the street. No, no... This had to have been planned. Elaborately, too. They chose us for a reason..." she explained, eyebrows furrowing in thought as she went on. "They want us to get out. They've done something- don't know what, yet -to us.. And whatever that something is should allow you both the ability to free yourselves from your bonds."

She thought deeper, trying to work this out. She silently rubbed her temples, desperately trying to figure this out. "The question is.. What did they do..? Why us..?" she uttered under her breath to herself, trying to recall how she knew these two so that she could finish piecing this together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mira frowned slightly upon realization she couldn't understand what Finley was saying. Had they gone as far as to toy with her mind..? No, no... It couldn't be that. Her frown deepened as she tried to decipher what was being said to her. "Quid..?" she replied, confused. She assumed her old 'partner' was talking to her. Hell, maybe there was someone else in the room and she was just too hazed to notice. Either that, or Invisible Woman is here, she mused sarcastically to herself in her jumbled thoughts. Though, she was quick to shake it off, when she heard one thing clearly; 'Dragon'.

"Euha- Yes; it's me," she replied, glad to know she hadn't lost her knowledge of English. Though, she had to correct herself from replying in Latin. She seemed to have to think harder to compose her thoughts in English. "Uhh.." she glanced about weakly, squinting to see better. "Non faciam- I mean.. I don't k-know," she stammered. It was evident she was struggling more this time around, unlike Finley. While her mind cleared up quicker than prior and she was overall more aware, she was extremely fatigued from her prior tolling attempt on the door.

She felt surprisingly good; in the sense her mind was clear and cooperating now. Though, pain still coursed through her.. A side effect(that she had yet to realize) of her desperate use of her newfound strength. If her body would just cooperate with her like her mind was.. She had a feeling she could get them out this time.

In hopes of regaining energy, Mira just remained still in her chair; trying to relax her tense muscles. Maybe then her body would work with her need to escape this prison.. Maybe. Shaking that off, she glanced at Finley. "Don't suppose you've got any brilliant ideas t.." before she could finish the sentence, Dragomira sneezed. "..Hzzzgnn... Damn, what the hell are they keeping us around..?" she muttered under her breath. The woman(luckily) had few allergies, so she wasn't sure where that had come from. "..Anyhow.. Any ideas to get us outta here..?" she finished, desperation in her voice.

Just like Finley.. She was eager to escape. She didn't want to ponder what had happened to Exavior.. She had a feeling that she didn't want to know, and she definitely didn't want it to happen again. Besides... Maybe if they got out in time.... Maybe we can save him, she thought, hopefully. However, there was little likeliness on the matter, even in optimistic Mira's mind.

((Translation: What..?

Ye- Yes.

I don't-))