Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, SciFi, Swords and Sorcery, Apocalyptic, Steam Punk, Drama, Anime, Superhero, Medieval,
[fieldbox="The Comrades of Istek, ivory"]
[tabs][/tabs]​

• the_collector_by_nathanparkart-d751r0y.jpg

Image by NathanParkArt

The Arcane Arts:

The arcane arts encompass many different realms of ability and effect. The fae of the world are the undisputed masters of magic, but, with talent, training and passion, man is more than capable of bending its power to their will. But be careful; magic can be both fickle and unkind.

The Cost of Magic:

Magic can do most anything in this RP. The only restrictions will be imposed by your discretion, and the game's karma system. Basically, the sky is the limit as far as what you can do, but be careful; all magic comes with a cost. Abuse your power, and you will regret it.

List any spells or arcane abilities in "Ability & Aptitude", and any enchanted items in the appropriate category("Garb", "Weapons", Etc.)

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: Jade
On one hand, I'm used to large roleplays dying faster than ones with smaller groups, but on the other I'm in for suresies.

Also happy to hear you're gonna kill us. I don't see GMs willing to kill player characters very often. On that note; If a character dies, will their player have the opportunity to roll a new one at some point?

On that note; If a character dies, will their player have the opportunity to roll a new one at some point?

Yes, but they will need to wait two chapters to submit it.

Gotcha. Sounds good to me. It would be a bit odd if some new person joined the moment a current party member died.

Also happy to hear you're gonna kill us. I don't see GMs willing to kill player characters very often.

Honestly, if you guys aren't careful, I won't feel bad about wiping the party. I'm not going to kill people arbitrarily, but I'm also not going to keep people around just because I'd hate to see them go. I made this RP to be tough, and if you're not careful, you're gonna die. Hell, even if you are careful, you could just get unlucky.

Oh, hey, @SkittlesAndSpike. I just remembered something I've been needing to ask you to do. You need to change your dialog color; TheWanderingWolf already selected blue.

Thanks.

Oh, while I'm at it. @TheWanderingWolf; you still need to change the thieves guild part of your CS.

Oh, hey, @SkittlesAndSpike. I just remembered something I've been needing to ask you to do. You need to change your dialog color; TheWanderingWolf already selected blue.

Thanks.

Oh, while I'm at it. @TheWanderingWolf; you still need to change the thieves guild part of your CS.
Oh okay, no problem, lemme go edit that! :)

Sorry! Stuff came up this week. I'll have it done in the morning

Thanks.

Ahh, What about Indigo?

Heh... definitely a fun cast here. Funny, but I first started RPing here due to a storyline I couldn't resist (however, it died due to GM godmodding), and I couldn't help thinking how fun it would be to play my character's death later on. Especially if he died later on, due to a(n ultimately) fatal wound. Would give other characters an "opportunity" to care for a dying member of their party... even more tragic if that character happened to be well liked. Definitely something I wouldn't mind writing, myself. If I had a character in this.

But my time will come! And this should definitely increase the story tension.

Reactions: Greenie
*starts humming GoT theme*

Well as long as it's not a Tywin like death, I should be fine. :p

*starts humming GoT theme*

Well as long as it's not a Tywin like death, I should be fine. :p
Chapter Four: Greenie Dies on a Toilet

I like it. Has a nice ring to it.

Chapter Four: Greenie Dies on a Toilet

I like it. Has a nice ring to it.
Waaah ;w; How about being baked in a pie instead, a tasty treat?

You're getting me all excited about thinking of ways to dispose of you guys...

This isn't healthy.

*returns to thinking up terrible, horrible things to do to the PCs*

You're getting me all excited about thinking of ways to dispose of you guys...

This isn't healthy.

*returns to thinking up terrible, horrible things to do to the PCs*

Honestly, if you guys aren't careful, I won't feel bad about wiping the party. I'm not going to kill people arbitrarily, but I'm also not going to keep people around just because I'd hate to see them go. I made this RP to be tough, and if you're not careful, you're gonna die. Hell, even if you are careful, you could just get unlucky.
Welp. Guess we better work extra hard not to die, since it seems we'll be dying in some wacky ways. XD

*Starts suffocating inside pie crust*

Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.