The Compatibility Operation

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jessikka

Original poster
So I posted something that was too detailed for this area and it was moved - I'll supply a link to the full OOC below. But for now I just wanted to see if anyone actually wanted to JOIN.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/sci-fi-the-compatibility-operation.111215

In very basic terms - it's a post apocalyptic situation - nuclear bombs were dropped and it took centuries to sort THAT mess out. Plants eventually grew that used surface and air radiation as a source of energy.

After that - there's a whole new world - start afresh, mess it all up again. But for now - you've signed up to a little operation that's been getting a lot of public attention so far - it talks about linking human and animal consciousness. You've believed it was a good idea right up to the point where you received a suspicious letter and was, the next day, kidnapped.

Your character would be taken to a facility - where you will RP with the others through series of testing - until eventual success, then more testing. You will get to witness the failed test subjects and forever live in fear that you'll be like them. Your sanctuary will be your friends. The group that join will be a close-net group of people forced into this like you. It will be a RP all the way through testing - then there will be combat training, lots of NPCs at that part.

At that part I'll have to ask that some take on an NPC, even if they don't last long, so you have to be comfortable writing for NPCs too!

It's probably going to be a long-term RP, so please be dedicated and stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.