The Coming of a Storm

Naegi was about to quick draw his blade in case anything happens as he waited for what would happen. "Great...might have to stop the both if this get crazy...just got rid of Desperado and we might draw more attention if there is a fight here" He thought to himself

she smirked over my dead body" she said pulling out her gun but no rising it. she was waiting for the old fool to make the first move. "but what did I do anyways besides that the bad mouthing I didnt kill anyone"

A snap of the fingers and the three were surrounded by soldiers in different armors. "Ah, ah, ah, bad idea." He waved his finger at them, grinning. "I was ordered to retrieve you three. By force if necessary."

Naegi cursed as he looked at the soldiers. "No chance that's happening" He smirked. "What do you want" He asked the soldiers

Awww this is going to be a pain." she said with a smile. "I was not going to shoot you..... yet" she looked at the guy that just Cursed. "well lets Rock" she said with a smirk and snapped her own fingers. nothing happened. "damn it" she said putting her head down and but they couldn't tell she was smirking through her mask. that was till a blade wolf came out. "Now can we get this over with"

Character_02bladewolf.png

Ornstein flipped back and readied his spear, his form crackling with lightning. Someone appeared between the two.

(Ah fuck. I have to use this....AGAIN. I just lost $50 bucks. And most of my pride.)

dominatrix cammy white because reasons.png

"Stop this now, Ornstein!" A woman yelled with authority, making all the soldiers drop their weapons.
"Oh shit I'm-" was all the knight could get out before he was forced on his knees. She sat on top of him, using him as a chair. The other dropped their knees. "I apologies for the trouble my unit has caused you." She laid a riding crop she was holding in her lap and took off her hat. "My name is Isold Rødvinter. You may call me Isold. I am the leader of this pack of wild dogs." She smiled disarmingly at the two in front of her. "Calm yourselves, we do not mean to harm you. I work for Maverick Securities, and we want you three to work beside us in this unit. Since Raiden left our company, we've had to grasp at straws to fight a common enemy. One that's risen from ashes like an annoying phoenix. To put it bluntly, we're the good guys. You don't like Desperado, we fight them. Join us and we have more bodies to fight them with. I'd ask you consider it.

He took his hand off the handle of his HF blade. "How can we know if we can even trust you" He looked at Ornstein and tried not to laugh. "Besides I don't want to be treated like those others are" He said walking backwards till he got to the window.

"Don't worry, I'll train you, but not like these men here. All these men you see here were bandits, serial killers, and ex-Desperado veterans. Till I got a hold of them. No one disobeys me, no one beats me...not even the man under me. Who I am married to. Meet 'Dragonslayer' Ornstein, better known as my bitch." She laughed and a few men snickered quietly.

"Hey fuck you old lady!" Ornstein piped up before Isold punched him in the back of the head.

"As I was saying, we work for the same company that Raiden worked under. You do know of Raiden? The cyborg ninja? You know, the man that single-handedly took out Desperado's chain of command? Anyways, you join us, and you have access to all our company has to offer. Plus we don't hunt you down like a fugitive. Simple, yes?" She stood in front of Naegi. She held out a hand. "Deal, or do I have to fight you? Cause I WILL win." Her smile turned into a rather intimidating grin as she stared down at the ninja, the glare frightening. The air around her grew colder, as ice formed behind her, wicked shards aimed to kill. "You'd be dead before you thought of touching that little toothpick of yours. You have a sword, and I'd beat you with a riding crop. Now, either you agree, or you die. And then I'll do the same to the girl if she doesn't agree. I'm not here to play games, but it would be a pleasure to impale you with ice and watch you freeze from the inside out."

Naegi wasn't phased my the threats this woman was giving him. He smirked before he took her hand. "You have a deal" He said coldly. "Raiden...that man is the reason why I was able to escape actually" He said before he jumped out the window. and landed on the ground. "Now excuse me as I want to get out of this area before more of them appear" He said

"And you, Monokoso-san?" She extended a hand to the sniper. "You'd be trained by me, but I always treat my female trainees with kindness. What say you?"