◄The Colosseum: A Battle Royal For All►

(Yeah, if you're okay with it~ "The Colosseum" is more of a hand-to-hand combat thing in my idea, but I like what people are turning it into!~ Use the gun, just don't overuse it, K?~ :D)

Oh, fine then, gosh~

Natasha and I will be good, I promise :D

Just a suggestion maybe we should wait for just one more player and then start the fighting just to make the teams even

yea, that sounds easy
should we invite some one?

lets wait for every one first, see if they like the idea

Wait, so what are we doing here; full teams, or teams of three..? Full teams would take longer if nobody invited people, but if you guys are eager to start, I could just make it teams of three.. :/

If you want to wait until the teams are filled we can but I know I'm eager to start

Alias: The Shadow Hunter.
Eye Color: Red.
Skin Tone: Beige.
Hair Color/Length: Black, hip length.
Height: 1.78m
Weight: 76kg
Apparel: Lower half of his body covered by a tattered black robe joint by a sash and the upper area of his body covered in black bandages. Black bandages on the left side of his torso are tattered and torn, however.
Accessories: A mask of bandages that covered the bottom half of his face and only shows his eyes.

Main Weapon: A blade of 'compressed' shadows that cut through things and can also 'burn' when grazed. The blade forms up as shadows edged by a red aura that covers his entire right arm, extending up and above his shoulder.
Secondary Weapon: Auric energy that flows in shrouds around his body, similar to shadows covering him.
Special Weapon: A ring of 'compressed' shadows that are almost unquantified and can turn into the form of any weapon the Shadow Hunter wants it to turn into.
Special Powers: The Shadow Hunter can control the aura of shadows around his body to physically grip onto something and in the form of energy blasts. He can also sink into the shadows and travel through them, appearing in whichever other shadow he wants to appear in.
Magical Item/Spells: None.
Combat Specialty: Sword fighting, close combat.

Personality: Aloof and mysterious, the Shadow Hunter is a true enigma amongst all. He does not interact much with other people, in his day to day life and in this Colosseum he may or may not change his behaviour. However, do not expect him to become friendly with anyone.
History: The Shadow Hunter started out as a swordsman on an adventure for glory. He was gifted, and he defeated many of the opponents that stood in his path. However, when he killed the wrong man - He was cursed. The man's family cursed him through the use of a dark, ancient ritual that made him what he was today - A man confused and teeters between the world of existence and the world of shadows.
Additional Information:

271709-screen_shot_2010_09_16_at_12.00.15_pm_super.png

iAmXC, you are ABSOLUTLY approved!!~ I wish I could have you on my team, but the teams are uneven so I have to place you on the red team. Good luck in the competition!!~