The Colony Ship: Initium Novum

Status
Not open for further replies.
*shoves Kino aside*

My turn to talk!

Ahem.

We're shooting for the end of this week. *thumbs up*

@Zen Great now I don't have to pace around so much. My feet say thank you Oh Mighty GM Zen.

Yes, shooting for the end of the week, but remember that it could change. Glad to see you're so interested XD.

I might be interested in this. Tech and magic is a neat combo, probably largely because it's not that common. Adding to that, it doesn't seem like something that comes together well. Of course, I could just be missing all the GOOD roleplays and flicks with magic/tech mixtures.

Cut the might, I'm definitely interested. If I don't end up applying, I'll probably still watch anyway.

One question though, is magic a thing everyone on the ship can utilize in some way? I get that the robits need thinguses to cast, but does every single human have mana running through them? I'd imagine a world (or ship rather) where magic is commonplace would be a dangerous place for one without magical aptitude to live.

Yes, magic is an inherent thing in all humans from birth. Everyone is on an even playing field, and technology has evolved along a path that accommodates it and utilizes it. All tech will run on magic power, giving us the unique opportunity to create a world filled with all kinds of cool stuff that is both similar and distinct from the classic sci-fi genre.

borg-six-the-cylon.jpg

~snickers~

I think the one of the most compelling angles is that you're trapped in space, and if things go wrong, the ship disintegrates and you all die. You're with your backs to hard vacuum - whatcha gonna do?

Sunday evening will be when we launch Sign Ups. Stay tuned everyone.

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Not sure how large the GMs plan for this to be, but a banner might help stir interest <3

Oh! I haven't seen it pop up yet then.

It's done, I just haven't submitted it to the rp banner advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.