3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really

The Coding Mash

Welcome to my coding test grounds! A mash of all sorts of code and things for my Iwaku adventures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rads

Flight of the Brightsmile - Ashval Corvus

Interesting Circumstances

The hustle of movement and others caught Ashval's attention, and he peered at the people with his beady black eyes and clipped his beak together. The man whom the orcs liked considerably more than he began squawking at Ashval about help, yet he implied that his feathery wings would indeed hoist them both up the cliff, which he regretted to inform the coot that was an impossible feat. In the scrummaging of his inital artifact hunting, he damaged the flight feathers on one of his arms. The orc ordeal didn't make it any better, and thus he was flightless until someone fixed his wing.
"Well, I can do anything I set my mind to do. Perhaps you could free me first, and then I'll help you." Ashval didn't particularly know how to help when his wing was damaged, but he didn't need to tell the man that right away. He had barely spoken to the older man when a weird creature dared to ask him to shoo. The arrogance of this robotic thing annoyed the bird, and he flapped his wings indignantly at it.
"Bread doesn't suit me; it hurts my stomach. Aye, an artifact usually does the trick. However, I could help you if you get me out of here. " He cawed at the people; he extended his excellent wing and flapped it against the destroyed door. That is when he noticed a woman of small stature or was it a child thing? Ashval couldn't remember if he saw one like this. She seemed nice enough, the only one to try and get the door open for him. He decided he would be her friend.
"Lil one, aye. Good work thus far! Heave and a 'ho, and the door will go!" He sang as he eyeballed the last man the girl was asking for help. He did seem to be burly enough to do the trick. Perhaps he could also be friends; as for the others, he would judge them all with artifacts when the time came.

Last edited:

Character Sheets

Maxwell Copper

FULL NAME:
Maxwell Jordan Copper

Power Color:
Blue - Maxwell has the ability of Telekinesis

Traits:
Maxwell is calm and reserved for the most part. It takes a lot to get his temper to flair, and he tries not to use his abilities all the time. He is slightly stubborn and determined to do what he thinks is right.

Head Canon:
N/A

Cinnamon Boly

FULL NAME:
Cinnamon Roila Boly

Power Color:
Orange - Cinnamon has the ability to control minds

Traits:
Cinnamon is fiery and hardheaded. She does not play games and doesn't think twice about using her powers to her advantage. She has a sweet side but that can be heavily overshadowed by her ambition and will to fight for what's right.

Head Canon:
N/A

Last edited:

The Four Legends

The Graduation Ceremony
Gorwyna smiled at Revine and held up her hand to signal him to wait. She had been made aware of the excellent training he received and how well he was exceeding despite the headmaster's interference. She hoped they would walk with them as a partner trying to save Halwood from war. She looked him in the eye as much as possible and spoke softly.
"My dear Revine, will you accept the position of Court Mage?" The crowd erupted with cheer before he could reply, and the other graduates sighed and shrugged their shoulders. They all knew it was going to play out like this. The headmaster clapped for him, and a small orchestra played a farewell theme for the ceremony. Gorwyna turned to him and bowed her head slightly.
"If the answer is yes, I'd like you to come with me. We have much to do before you are officially the Court Mage. " She waited on a reply from Revine. At that moment, the attendants ushered the crowd out of the hall and into a separate room for refreshments. The room cleared of noise, and the headmaster waved his final goodbye to Revine. Gorwyna knew his answer, but she wanted to hear it from them out loud. In these divisive times, she needed trustworthy help to win.

Lost in Beastunia

Heading Title Here

Roleplay Post Here

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mo

Lost in Beastunia

Ednerisa's Heading Title

Post for Ednerisa goes here, delete this and write her post in this section. I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them.I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them. I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them. I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them. I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them. I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them. I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them. I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them. I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them. I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them. This is the amount of writing you need to move past the image in the box.

Grace's Heading Title

Post for Grace goes here, delete this and write her post in this section. I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them.I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them. I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them. I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them. I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them. I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them. I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them. I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them. I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them. I am writing this note so you can see what the box looks like filled out with text. The images hang over the bottom of the box until enough text is put next to them. This is the amount of writing you need to move past the image in the box.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mo

Elemi Chronicles - Conflictus Storybook Arc

Introduction

Introduction to the Arc.

CHAPTER I:

Chapter Title

CHAPTER II:

Chapter Title

CHAPTER III:

Chapter Title

CHAPTER IV:

Chapter Title

CHAPTER V:

Chapter Title

Last edited:

Scuremuld Town - Town Craft Hall

Town Craft Hall

Description of challenge board goes here

Description of challenge board goes here

This is a roleplay extra page for Wonderealm Society.​

Bloros Capital Guide

Haxon City Guide

Morose Village Guide

• Faithless Saviors Church
  • Daredevila Lodge link here
  • Roal Fields link here
  • Elemental Temple link here
  • Downing Bakery link here

Scuremuld Town Guide

• The Strength Challenge Board link goes here
  • Town Craft Hall - You Are Here
  • The March Hare's Hole link here
  • Ceremony Pit link here
  • Training Grounds link here

Fantasy Life Offline

The Beginning of Forever

Candace scoffed at the display the men carried out before her. She disliked men like the punk and knew she didn't want to be around him much. Candace turned towards her companions and sighed softly. She heard the simulation would be a fantasy world, oh how she wanted to be a dragon or something like that. The everyday world she lived in wasn't the best; she would rather be in the game now, but she would hold onto her patience before then.
"If you could be any creature, what would it be, Leo?" Candace gazed at him, a half-smile playing at her pink lips. She was curious at what his answer would be and peered over to Kevin and shrugged at him, asking him the same question. She might as well create conversation before they could do precisely that.
"I would be a dragon with fire-breathing abilities and scaly wings that help me glide over the world. Who knows what awaits us in the next few hours? We could be fighting and engaging in a fantasy battle!" Candace shouted gleefully, the idea of it all blossoming in her mind. She was antsy to start and listened to Kevin when he began speaking his answer.
"I would be a warrior knight that saved damsels from evil! I would have powers of strength and smarts too." He smirked and folded his arms across his chest. Everyone turned to Leo and waited for his reply.

Last edited:

Updates & Comments

Recent Updates:

• 10/26/21 - Wonderealm Society IC Posted - The In-Character for the roleplay is posted for early roleplaying pleasure.
  • 11/08/21 - IC Post - The second roleplay post for the IC is up!
  • 11/16/21 - Magic Guide Progress - Updating Information for the Guide
  • 11/17/21 - Posted Roleplay Location - Morose Village Guide: Downing Bakery thread is ready for viewing
  • 11/17/21 - Posted Roleplay Location - Scuremuld Town Guide: The Strength Challenge Board thread is ready for viewing
  • 11/17/21 - Posted Roleplay Location - Scuremuld Town Guide: Town Craft Hall thread is ready for viewing

OOC Agenda:

Estimated Completion Date - Pending

• Finish Roleplay Locations
  • Finish NPC Guide
  • Finish Class Guide
  • Finish Rank Guide
  • Finish Skill Trees Guide
  • Finish Crafting System Guide
  • Finish the Bazaar Guide
  • Finish Magic Guide
  • Finish Challenge Boards Guide
  • Make Character Profiles
  • Finish Official Court Thread

IC GM Post - Every Two Weeks

Last edited:

Aspects of the Gods IC

I. Unearthing a Prophecy Chapter

cxSxAp.png

The 'morrow came and went as the exploration team carried their mysterious prize towards the Capital Province.The parchment scroll's aura was ominous and foreboding as they passed over the two bridges and land between them and the city. It seemed as though the fauna knew what was in their possession, shying away from their company, choosing to keep their distance. Their energy wained as they trekked forward to their goal. It wouldn't be long before they arrived at the Capital.

As they passed the tall pine trees that stood guard at the territory entrance, a slight sense of relief washed over the party. Hopefully, their leader could decipher the strange texts they uncovered in the Tomb of Ends, casting a light on the shadows that engulfed them. The gate to the province lay ahead with a battalion of soldiers waiting to meet their group. They called out to the exploration team, and they hurriedly met up with them.
"Hail! Welcome back, make way for the exploration group." A guard with a scruffy beard called out to them as they sighed in relief.
"Be wary men, the artifact we brought back has an enchantment of some kind." the leader of the exploration group called to the guards as they received them. The guard captain shook hands with the lead explorer and guided them towards the main castle through the raised iron gate. They had a lot to tell the Monarch, and perhaps a Duke could decipher the text on the scroll.

* * *​

Charles gladly accepted the water cup and gulped down the precious liquid; the hot day faded with every sip. When he had taken his fill, the man blinked up at the woman from his spot and pondered his choice of words. The Monarch didn't want the common folk knowing about his habits, so he would have to tell her a lie instead.
"I am curious about all the varieties of mushrooms that you can take, purely for myself, as I try to enlighten myself when I can." He sheepishly grinned and swallowed, hoping it didn't sound obvious. He set the cup down on the counter and stood up. The fragrant perfume of flowers and herbs wafted throughout the store, and Charles inhaled deeply. He clasped his hands together and tilted his head to the side, hoping she would divulge more information about the mushrooms.

* * *​

Garla Murer was excited that the two gentlemen came up to her. They seemed to be wanting to help her out with anything, yet she knew the festival would be needing hands; thus, she turned to face them and spoke sweetly.
"Dearies, what tell you about helping with the festival?" She circled them, sizing them up and debating what jobs they could do.
"The Risen Sun Festival is in two days, and we need to fix up the town to celebrate this occasion. If you complete these tasks, I will offer you a reward." She smiled and moved a lock of her auburn hair past her shoulder as she peered at them with hazel eyes. Garla had lived in the town for a long time, and she hadn't seen these two men often. She hoped they would be helpful and accept her offer as she waited for their response.

* * *​

The priestess was walking through the forest outside the manor when she spotted Pangari Dunn. Without trying to startle her, she called out to the girl.
"Miss! I am a Priestess from the temple. Can we speak for a few moments?" She cupped her mouth to yell louder across the clearing; hopefully, she would get her attention. The forest grew silent after her shout, and she peered into the branches of the thick trees and moved closer to where she had spotted the woman. Marie Firus breathed in the scent of pine sap and hoped it wasn't the wrong time to talk.

Currently Addressing:
@ Itarichan @ bluetea @ Princess Rose

Lost in Beastunia

Something in the Undergrowth

Loira Felidus rushed through the forests near her homeland, hopping over twisted branches and ferns of emerald hue. The woods murmured with animals going about their daily routine. The woman knew she could find some exciting prey near the mini waterfall buried further back in her territory. It just took time and care to get there; she hoped she wasn't making too much noise. She hurried her pace but kept her footing equal on the undergrowth so that no twig cracked beneath her toes. Loira's cat-like reflexes allowed her to bound through the greenery with tremendous speed. She wished the other clan mates would hunt with her, but they feared her power and kept away. She knew she was strong, but that didn't mean they had to be scared of the woman. She sighed at the thoughts playing around in her mind as she made her way to the waterfall.

It wouldn't be long now until the obelisk rock marking the entrance to the clearing would show up and guide her to the unique pool where only the plumpest prey ate. However, something had caught her attention several feet from the designated path. She sniffed hard at the scent; it was something she had never smelled before, an intriguing fragrance that didn't smell like home. She cocked an eyebrow at this and decided for today she would wait to catch her prey and instead investigate what was emitting this smell. She crouched low in the forest and picked her way carefully through the branches hoping to spot whatever it was first. Quietly Loira snuck into the bushes and followed the smell to a body. She dared not approach it, as it didn't seem like anyone that belonged here at all. Was the being hurt? What should she do with this new finding? Loira bit her lip and inched forward on her hands and knees, peering out of the bush to see what the person was doing. In doing so, she broke several twigs and would've alerted the whole forest to her presence at this point. The woman hoped whatever she stumbled upon was friendly.

Last edited:

The Dark Side of the Sun

Preparing for Adventures

Captain Kormal was overseeing preparations for take-off on the Danzon's #2. Some of the crew got supplies off the ship, and the others had stayed behind to help out. Everything needed to run for them to leave this dreadful planet. Mercury was a cursed place, and Kormal did his best not to step off the ship while they docked here. His past haunted him, and he knew that the bandits wouldn't appreciate his face around these parts. Overall the cyborg could still sense his memories fleeting of a past before Kormal was a robotic amalgamation. The robot H.B. 337 flitted around the captain as he charted their course out of the planet. It beeped and chirped in a friendly tone before zooming over to Kyra and inspecting her work on the ship. It landed on a cabinet and powered down for the moment. Kormal would give it a lookout duty in a moment. Perhaps his fellow crewmates were hungry as they put together food supplies for the trip. He clapped his changeable limbs together and called out for the others to assemble.
"My crew, I thank ye' for gathering supplies and getting the ship ready. Now, where shall our next adventure take us, I wonder? Any suggestions?" He chuckled, his voice box cracking a little. He waited for their response as he surveyed their faces.

Flight of the Brightsmile - Ashval Corvus

Train Ride to the Promise Land

Ashval took the opportunity to remove himself from his cage and bow before his rescuers. The older gentleman had brought out the food, and he knew that his last meal was a long time ago. He squawked and snatched up the meat, almost snipping at the man's fingers in the process. He chuckled in embarrassment and composed himself.
"Aye, the cells have held me for too long. They want me' treasure, and I can't have that." He shook his feathery head and examined the room closely. There were no artifacts to be had here. He needed to see if he could venture back to the room with the magma stone; perhaps it was still where he left it before the Orcs descended upon him? He sighed and tried to rally his new companions towards the only exit.
"We should be leaving; treasure awaits us! I can't say how long I've laid to waste in these cells, but perhaps my vessel is still waiting on the river adjacent to the great volcanic mountain? We could check after we retrieve my artifact!" He flapped his wing hands up and down excitedly; hopefully, they would follow his lead. He directed his last comment at the automaton of sorts.
"What say you for me to join?" He chirped and pleaded for his rightful spot with the company.

Elemi Chronicles - Festum Storybook Arc

Introduction

Introduction to the Arc.

CHAPTER I:

Chapter Title

CHAPTER II:

Chapter Title

CHAPTER III:

Chapter Title

CHAPTER IV:

Chapter Title

CHAPTER V:

Chapter Title

Elemi Chronicles - Mion Storybook Arc

Introduction

Introduction to the Arc.

CHAPTER I:

Chapter Title

CHAPTER II:

Chapter Title

CHAPTER III:

Chapter Title

CHAPTER IV:

Chapter Title

CHAPTER V:

Chapter Title

Elemi Chronicles - Elemi Bestiary Introduction

Introduction

Introduction to the Bestiary

Elemi Types

Fire Element

Elemi creatures with this type are fiery and hot-headed. They enjoy being in warm places and turning the heat up!

Water Element

Earth Element

Air Element

Lightning Element

Plant Element

Ice Element

Poison Element

Storm Element

Light Element

Dark Element

Celestial Element

Infernal Element

Artificial Element

Last edited:

A Small World

Maxwell saw the world as a small horrible place that didn't look kindly on people like him. He hoped things would change, but the endless dreary days in the prison showed him otherwise. Maxwell didn't talk to the others much, reserved and shy; he preferred to keep to himself and his thoughts. The gifted man had noted the various kids locked away in the facility and observed them all and the guards that patrolled the corridors.

He would watch them go about their business day after day, learning their motions and routines with apparent precision. Would he ever make a move on them? Probably not; he wouldn't dare make a move out in the open, and there never seemed to be a time to do this, except today. Today was different, there was chaos erupting in the common area, and all hell was breaking loose. He ran past others scrambling for freedom; should he finally do the same? What would he do with it? He hadn't a clue about his actions further out, but he knew one thing, he would follow the girl he kept an eye on in prison, the one named North. He observed the room, found her, and slid up to her, pulling her aside and looking at her calmly.

"Do you have a plan?" He asked quietly as the assailants moved throughout the prison.

Control the Enemy

Cinnamon hadn't been in the Hues for very long, but she knew that she could trust their leader to make the right decisions in challenging situations. Of course, she would act on her own accord as she liked her plans, but in the end, Poet at the last say in things. The fiery girl could control others with her mind; all Cinnamon had to do was think about it and look at the person; no one Cinnamon couldn't crack.

Yet, she chose not to control those who showed her respect and loyalty as she found it rude. The plan to attack the prison facility was mighty, and Cinnamon would need to do her best to control the guards when they got within her range. This break-in was Poet's master plan, and she couldn't help but admire him for it; she could see why he was the leader of the Hues.

Everything was going to plan as the woman controlled the guards and bent their minds into allowing them to run freely through the facility, no hostilities at them whatsoever. It was hard work, yet Cinnamon was a born natural and enchanted the guards with her powers as she waited for the next part of the plan.

Last edited:

Wonderealm Magic Guide Part 1

Introduction:

Magic in Wonderealm can do many things; this guide explains all the information on every aspect of Magic in the world. The guide splits into five parts; Ranks of Magic, Types of Magic, Manifestations of Magic, Magical Experiments and Accidents, and finally, the history of Magic throughout Wonderealm. Every type of Magic has a rank associated with it. The ranks consist of three categories; Ordinary, Moonlight, and Grand. They determine specific outcomes and effects the Magic might have regardless of the type. Player Characters can cast eight types of Magic in Wonderealm; Elemental, Conjuration, Consumable, Botanical, Chemical, Alteration, Restoration, and Affinity. You can find more information on these types in Part 2.

Next, the guide explains Manifestations of Magic and How to Use Them. Magic on Wonderealm manifests as orbs of colorful energy that aid the user with spells. This method is the most common way to use Magic; however, certain circumstances allow for summoning Magic without orbs. Magical Experiments and Accidents follow this information in Part 4; a catalog and pamphlet about safe practices, past accidents, and experiment outcomes. Finally, the guide will conclude with a dive into the history of Magic in Wonderealm and critical events that have shaped the study and practice to this day.

Ranks of Magic:

As previously stated, the ranks of Magic consist of three categories; Ordinary, Moonlight, and Grand. Each type denotes the quality of Magic produced. Information on specifications for each of these is listed below:

Ordinary Rank

Magic that produces intended results receive the label "Ordinary." If the result is what you wanted when casting that Magic, it will be considered this rank. When calculating the rank, the magical ability of the user is not a factor of whether it is considered "Ordinary" or not. For example, if a poorly skilled mage tried to cast Magic but failed to gather the required ingredients resulting in a failed spell, the rank would still be considered ordinary regardless of not achieving the result. The rank determines that Player Characters cast a spell without intentions of transformation.

Moonlight Rank

Magic cast in the dark of the night receives the label "Moonlight." Most experiments with this rank end in failure. You can find the blackest of Magic at night. Evil and troublesome things invite themselves to these festivals, taking in the black Magic; a traditional way of distracting these spirits is to offer them a feast or treasure of sorts to dissuade them from causing problems with your spells. Although loss is abundant in this field, the hope of creating something astounding stirs those onward in the pursuit of their goals. Outcomes for casting this Magic vary depending on the phases of the moon in the sky. A chart of the Lunar Phases below depicts how much the moon's phases affect magical outcomes.

gWpk6f.png

New Moon Phase

0% Effected by Moon

During the New Moon Phase in Wonderealm, it is the safest time to cast Magic at night. Because there is no visible light from the moon, it does not affect the quality of Magic, resulting in more Ordinary Ranks than Moonlight ones. If you need to cast Magic at night without side effects properly, the New Moon is the best time to do this.

Waxing Crescent Phase

35% Effected by Moon

During the Waxing Crescent Phase, the beginning of the ascent starts, and the sliver of growing moonlight gains thirty-five percent effectiveness on creating Magic that has the Moonlight Rank. When determining what happens in the IC, the GM will roll a D20 anything seven and below will have the rank given to their Magic; if the dice rolls an eight or higher, the magic results in an "Ordinary" Rank.

First Quarter Phase

60% Effected by Moon

Grand Rank

Magic Guide Navigation:

• Wonderealm Magic Guide Part 1 - You Are Here
  • Wonderealm Magic Guide Part 2
  • Wonderealm Magic Guide Part 3
  • Wonderealm Magic Guide Part 4
  • Wonderealm Magic Guide Part 5

Last edited:

Fantasy Life Offline

The Beginning of Forever

Marko tapped his feet impatiently as he waited for the other guy to get his tribute. Candace rolled her eyes at this and started nervously chewing on her nail. Waiting around as this got on her nerves a bit, she was eager to start this adventure, this beginning of her new life. She pondered what Leo had to say for her question and decided she liked his answer. Fairies were another fantastic thing fantasy had going for it. Perhaps she would be a fairy dragon in this new simulation? She chuckled at the thought. She smirked at Leo's dragon comment.
"Well, that's why you could shapeshift, right? So you could fit into the houses, perhaps like a human form?" She paused to listen to him ask his question and sighed a little bit at her answer. She hoped she wouldn't have to be this ever in the game, but she had no clue what lay ahead.
"Well...I would never want to be a kobold. Working in the mines...toiling away to no end, I'd rather die." She rubbed the back of her head as she imagined the scenario. She squinted as the other man burst into the room in a silly fashion with the so-called tribute for Marko.
"I have claimed this rightful Snickers Bar for your tasting pleasure! Here you go." He tossed the candy bar to the punk and bowed before him slightly. Candace could only pretend to barf at his display and whispered something to Kevin and Leo.
"Do you think real-life personalities carry over in-game?" She raised a quizzical brow and waited for a response.

Candace
Kevin
Peter

Last edited:

To Be A Free Agent

North tugged him along as they made their way out of the compound in the fray of the raid. He had to admit this was the most interaction he had with anybody, and it was different. He knew they should stay clear of any guards and let the raiders handle them. Perhaps they should join them? Follow the raiders to their hideout. He wanted to pose the question to North, but the commotion was too loud, as they were frantically running towards an exit of any kind. A dead guard was blocking their way forward, so Maxwell telekinetically moved his body to the side of the hall. He didn't like using his powers much, and he hadn't come to terms with them. However, this was a time of need, and he knew anything would help them. Maxwell reached for the key card on the guard's suit and tucked it away in his pocket for safe-keeping.
"We might need this later; who knows how far the raid goes and which doors might be unlocked or not." He told North as they continued. It had been a long time since he went through the lower floors of the prison. Could he remember the way out? It seemed like a maze stretching before them as they met corridor and dead-end. The commotion has died down some, and they stopped to catch their breath for a moment. Maxwell decided to pose the question he thought about earlier.
"Should we join the raiders? They obviously want to free us, and perhaps they could give us supplies. It isn't pretty roughing it out there on our own...believe me." He sighed and waited for her response.

A Way Out

Cinnamon nodded curtly at Poet; she would've fought till every last one of them was dead, but Poet was the boss; what he said went without question. She bit her lip and tried her best to make a getaway to a manhole nearby. Most of the guards were incapacitated or out of the way, and she motioned Poet to follow her.
"You think we saved a lot this time?" She asked him as they traveled downwards into the sewer system towards their hideout. Secretly she wished this wasn't a reality that kids faced now. Why couldn't they have never gotten powers in the first place? It didn't matter if you were grown like the others; you were a prize to be won if you could produce these abilities she had. Cinnamon kept her powers very close to her, and they were the best part of her life after her parents died. She grimaced at the thought and made her way closer to the hideout, quietly wondering if they could do more to stop this violence and capture. Cinnamon sighed and turned towards Poet.
"What's our next plan of attack, boss?" she smirked and placed a hand on her hip while waiting on his plans.