The Cloudy City: The Revolution (OCC & Signups) CLOSED SIGN-UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got my attention~! But... Can i make a female? *looks at all the bishies and dies from all the hotness and cuteness*
Yes please, female are more than welcome in this roleplay since this roleplay talks about sexism as well. But please keep in mind that you're character must be at lest POC (people of colour), disabled and/or not upper class. This a roleplay that adresses issues about the minorities and it'll make sense if the characters are majority of those minorities.

Yes please, female are more than welcome in this roleplay since this roleplay talks about sexism as well. But please keep in mind that you're character must be at lest POC (people of colour), disabled and/or not upper class. This a roleplay that adresses issues about the minorities and it'll make sense if the characters are majority of those minorities.
No of course~ I am trying to find dark skin pics~ I always use darker skin characters when it seems like it will work so this is perfect to be honest~ *smiles* I was thinking of characters who used to be of higher class but after certain situations they were demoted down to the lower class.... Would that be okay.....?

Reactions: Dip

Name: Nadia Jackson
Race/Nationality: African American
Orientation (Sexual and Romantic): Pansexual
Gang Member?: Yes, but she won't be a member at first.
Personality: Nadia is headstrong and bold. She doesn't like seeing people being bullied or taken advantage of. She's a natural protector and will jump in to help a victim without even knowing who they are. She can be a bit standoffish and abrasive if she doesn't know you or the relationship started on the wrong foot. She tends to hold grudges until she receives a genuine apology and an explanation for the cause of the offense(s).
Bio:
Nadia and her older sister was taken to the cloudy city when Nadia was five and her sister was a pre teen. Their parents were good friends with the Newman's a rich white family who when asked to give Nadia and her sister a safer home, agreed and took the two girls.

At first everything was fine and the family treated Nadia and her sister like their own flesh and blood. But after about six years, other residents of cloudy city began to harass the family. They called them derogative names in public and vandalized their property. At one point three men attempted to assault the pregnant mother of the family in public, thankfully she was saved in time, but that event created a rift between the Newman's and the Jackson sisters. The Newman's didn't want to be harassed and treated like second class citizens anymore, so one night they gave the Jackson sisters a container of food and kicked them out of the house. The girls had no choice but to make a home in the slums and try to survive there, but because they were two young females, they were targeted often. One day when Nadia and her sister were scavenging for resources to reinforce the walls of their makeshift shelter (they didn't have an actual house), Nadia's sister was snatched and Nadia never found saw her again.

Nadia would have died on her own if not for a kind fifty year old woman who took her in. Although the woman was kind to her, she was vicious and unforgiving with those who tried to intimidate them and uses her many connections in the slums to keep her and Nadia safe. However, the woman, Ae-Cha didn't give her kindness for free and she taught Nadia slight of hand and how to pickpocket. As long as Nadia acquired something, Ae-Cha protected her. And as Nadia grew older and stronger and Ae-Cha grew older and weaker, the roles changed and Nadia became her loyal protector.

Last edited:
I think that after numerous attempts trying to make the character profile look pretty, I finally gave up... I always have trouble with Iwaku's coding system, it makes me so wracked up. Thanks for your time, and I'll get to your PM, Echo!

haha~ Yeah same here I can't deal with those BB condings *laughs*

No of course~ I am trying to find dark skin pics~ I always use darker skin characters when it seems like it will work so this is perfect to be honest~ *smiles* I was thinking of characters who used to be of higher class but after certain situations they were demoted down to the lower class.... Would that be okay.....?
Yeah sure, totally acceptable. Please keep in mind that it has to be realistic.
I think that after numerous attempts trying to make the character profile look pretty, I finally gave up... I always have trouble with Iwaku's coding system, it makes me so wracked up. Thanks for your time, and I'll get to your PM, Echo!
It's okay, take your time! Thank you so much for helping me out on this roleplay. :D

Alright I'm so up for this RP right now. I've been craving a Dystopian society as of late. I'll have a character sheet up by tomorrow if my image hunting is successful.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah sure, totally acceptable. Please keep in mind that it has to be realistic.

It's okay, take your time! Thank you so much for helping me out on this roleplay. :D
Thank you :)

I've got a question though. Are you looking for anime/art realistic or real life people realistic?

Reactions: EternalMusic
I want my male to be 18.... But I can't find any good images that I like..... I found these two but....​

Screen Shot 2015-04-21 at 6.46.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-04-21 at 6.46.53 PM.png

I prefer anime/art realistic but I don't mind if it's real life people.
May I have some info on the gangs?
(I quoted you because I can't tag you)

May I have some info on the gangs?
(I quoted you because I can't tag you)
Well I really want the gang to start developing during the roleplay. Because this roleplay starts the leader, Drew gathering other people and start a revolution.

But there's only going to be one gang and I'm not so sure about the name yet, which I like suggestions sooner or later. Also, I would like the gang to start of as peaceful (just doing protects and peace rallies) and then later on the roleplay to try to take over the people to runs the City.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I'll be finished with my CS soon. My internet went off randomly today, so it'll probably be finished by tomorrow or Thursday. Also I want to make a blind character but are you okay with seeing eye dogs?

I lost everything just when i was about to post it......... =<=

I'll be finished with my CS soon. My internet went off randomly today, so it'll probably be finished by tomorrow or Thursday. Also I want to make a blind character but are you okay with seeing eye dogs?
Yeah guide dogs are totally okay!

Is it still possible for me to join? (´ ▽ ` )ノ

Status
Not open for further replies.