The Closed World (Persona 3/4 Inspired Fantasy/Highschool/Time Management RP)

• Thread starter Calamity Caliber Alicia
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
//applauds

That was a beautifully written OP, I'm hooked. (Or I'd like to be)

I do have a more than a couple of things to clarify before I decide to join, though.

For one thing, I've never played any of the Persona games so I'd obviously be lacking knowledge on lore and all things Persona-related. This might prove quite difficult for me IC wise if that is the case. I could always read the wiki, but as I have only limited time for RPing I'd rather spend my free time writing than poring over endless pages of research.

That said, I'm assuming that there's a underlying major plot besides the 'school rp'? I'd be grateful to hear at least a whisper of it. And how exactly does the school system work? Just normal school and classes routine (with training thrown in of course) or are the students given simulated 'missions' to test their abilities and to better perfect them? What about teachers/instructors?

Name: Zhulaim Ezekias

Gender/Sex: Male

Height: 5"10

Weight:
140 lbs

Hair Color: Light Brown

Eye Color: Green

Blood Type: O+

In Depth Physical Description:
le_danseur_aveugle_by_akayuya-d481z2g.png

Personality:
Calm with a sunny disposition, he can however be painfully blunt when annoyed or oppressed, his silver tongue becoming as sharp and poisonous as an adder's fang in the process. True to himself and his proclivities, he is as charming as he is footloose, and have a tendency to get bored of routine and a bit too curious for the local government taste... His view on war can be summarized in few words: Live and let live, a concept he takes in his everyday life as well.

History/Bio: How he got there? One of his friend got in trouble, and this playboy here can't say no to a friend in need, especially with a pretty face. He got arrested in order to be interrogated and ended up being steadfast to his friend, a quality both respected by some and despised enough by other to send him as a dangerous accomplice. Oh well, it's not like he had anywhere else to go these days... (Will develop more either on demand or through RP)

Preferred Weapon: Fists & Claws

Combat Style: He chats with the enemy, distract them and make them angry and reckless while weakening them first through jabs both verbal and physical before giving the Coup de Grace.

Extra Information: The boy loves his jewelries.

Status
Not open for further replies.