The Clearing

[I am terribly sorry that I haven't been able to reply! I was auditioning for the X Factor and didn't have access to any sort of computer. >.< but that RP idea? Freaking AWESOME. Yeah, that's a great idea!!]

As the sky grew dark, she heard thunder rolling in the distance. The sound filled her with some sort of... well, let's call it energy, due to the lack of a better term. She felt empowered. Even though she was merely the adopted child of the great god, she could still sense the energy that her father would send out. "My father doesn't approve of many things." she huffed lightly and crossed her arms against her chest and looked to the ground as she kicked at the dirt.

((ah no biggy. I've been out auditioning for shows. I feel you. I've also been recording. It's starting to get frustrating and tiring, but I definitely feel you. Did you make it?))
Marshall found this the time to be really flirty, but he seriously didn't want to tick off his uncle, or start yet another war between Hades and Zeus. So he stepped back a little and spoke Hah...I definitely know how you feel. he said. He looked around the field, then looked up. he notice the thunder wasn't letting up. You know what...I'll see you later.... He grabbed Juku's arm and floated back to the demon angel. He decided to stay distant from the Zeus child.

[I made it through the first round. But then didn't make it through the second. I'm not really allowed to say anything else about it, being bound by contract and all. Had to sign release forms and waivers after the first round. And you record? Vocals, I'm guessing? Or guitar?]

"But..." Riii moved her arm towards Marshall as he floated away, pulling Juku with him, longing for the company. She sighed, once again alone. Her right hand found its way to her left arm and began rubbing it softly as her eyes slowly drifted to the ground.

((I do vocals and piano. Ironically lol. But yeah I'm happy for you. I mean you did atleast make it through the first round which is always good. Right?))
As he floated away the clouds began to disappear. Marshall smiled and glanced back at her. But the minute his eyes sunk onto Rii, a huge thunder clap resounded. Marshall fell to the ground in fear. He decided to stay on the ground. He stared up to the sky and though he saw Zeus' face in the sky. He looked outraged. Marshall then closed his eyes and pretended his face wasn't there.

[Yes! I've tried American Idol twice and AGT once... it was the first time I had made it through the first round. Even though I didn't make it further, I'm still pretty psyched. :3]

Rii's eyes found their way up to the sky again, and she noticed that the clouds were beginning to fade. This made her smile, but it quickly faded as the thunder boomed... it felt as if her heart was going to jump out of her chest. Her eyes were wide and her complexion grew pale. Her dad was pissed. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Marshall fall. Her instinct was to run over to him immediately, so she did. As she moved, she looked up to the sky and cursed, "Hey! He wasn't doing anything wrong! Leave him be!" and she knelt beside Marshall and noticed that his eyes were closed. Fearing that he had been struck by the lightning, she pulled him up and leaned him against her, calling his name out softly, "Marshall... Marshall? Marshall!"

Marshall opened one eye. Yeah? he asked. He smiled a little at the fact that she would help him remembering the fact that he was Hades' son, and the fact that they had just met. I'm okay. I promise. He smiled wider and hopped up off the ground. See? Nothing's wrong.

As he jumped up, Rii pouted. She relaxed her tensed muscles and leaned backward so that she was sitting on her knees. "You had me worried. I thought you got hurt." She absolutely did not like it when people got hurt. Especially when there was absolutely nothing that she could do about it. She then stood up slowly and brought her hand to the back of her neck as she began to get light-headed, confused because she made sure that she didn't stand too quickly. As the light-headedness faded, she brought her gaze back to Marshall. "I'm glad that you're alright." she half smiled.

Marshall smiled back. "Yeah." he said. He sat down next to her, ignoring the clouds surrounding again. He looked at her. "So tell me how the adoption happened."

She looked down to the ground and began rubbing her right arm. "I honestly don't know," she said softly, then looked back up to the sky, "He just... appeared one day before me. Not himself... but as some sort of glowing, sparking entity... I don't know. He called me his adopted daughter, and that was that." She shrugged and sighed. "I don't remember much about my parents. They... died when I was at a young age. So... I don't really know about them either." She knew that sometimes that the gods would come down to Earth and... meet with the mortals. In an intimate way. Perhaps Zeus was her real father, and she just didn't know. Maybe for those short 6 years when her mother and 'father' were alive... her mother was keeping a secret. A secret from both her and her father.

((Been offered a record deal :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD))
Marshall stared at her. Then got up. "So he's given you nothing, but the status to say you're the adopted daughter of Zeus?" he asked. He was rather irritated at his uncle at the moment. Nothing. You give her nothing. Just like you did the rest of my cousins. That's why most of them are dead now. He grimaced at the sky. "I'm so sorry." he said to Rii.

[ Terribly sorry for the late reply! >.< and that's awesome!!! Which company? o: Also... I believe that your status a few days ago said something about Broadway? o: ]

She nodded at his apology, "You don't have to be sorry," she said softly, then tilted her head as he stood up, "I know that the other children that he has... spawned, I guess... Uh.. I say that for the lack of a better term... haven't been too fortunate. From what I've heard, they don't usually make it past the age of fifteen." She then paused for a moment, her eyes drifting up towards the sky. She half smiled, for she had been more fortunate than them, but frowned after, thinking about the misfortune that they had suffered.

((Semi Old Forum REVIVE~!!!))

The air was chilly and the trees leaves cover most of the sky. Luscious greenery surrounded from all that could be seen in the area. A small tree house like habitat rested high within the trees. A small yawn escaped from a silver haired individual. Her eyes fluttered open. They met a pair of grey eyes. She quickly raised her hands and pushed the snouted face away from hers. "Come on Kylen!!! Let me sleep" He snarled in response as if speaking to her. Matriel sighed and started forcing her sun kissed body up. "Fine..."
He Pounced around in circles around her. Once she reached her feet the pup licked her face then jumped off the edge of the tree house. The girl shook her body and stretched fully out as if trying to wake herself up. Her silver locks fell in her fave as other poofed out. She quickly followed the pup right off the edge. Matriel landed on her two feet and her hands like a four legged animal. "Hey Kylen!!! Wait up!!!" She rushed through the forest following close behind the pup. Her honey glazed eyes pierced through any darkness that clouds the area.

Errol was on his branch, waiting for something to do. He smiled when he finally saw a being running into the forest. At the site of her. his big dark wings spread. He shook his hands out and blinked his icy eyes. He flew after the girl wondering who she was. A little curious even. He chased after her with a smirk on his face, it had been a while since he had seen anyone. A fallen elemental angel sent to earth to help someone or something in this most abandon of places. His eyebrows were snowed, fingertips letting off small flurries of ice.

The scent in the air changed along with the over all feel. Matriel sped up trying to lose whatever presence she was feeling. Kylen already had disappeared to hide. He was just a pup after all. Her bare feet pushed against the rocks, leaves, and broken branches as she ran. They didn't even bother her. She found a small cave that could give her just enough time to reach and get out of it's sights. Matriel made sure to keep the sound she let out to a minimal as she got closer to the cave. Her body leaped into the dark hole hoping nothing else was in there. The darkness was cold and moist. Her breath was held and her hand covered her mouth to help. She wondered what was chasing her and why. It was the first time in a long while since that had happened.

"A clearing..." came a relieved sigh from Sophie Dunbeck. She had been wandering through a labyrinth of wood and brush, until finally... a clearing. The grass was long, and duskiness of the setting sun soothed her grated nerves. She wandered slowly into the long grass, inhaling the sweet summer air through her nose and out through her mouth. In the distance slightly, she spotted others. Creatures, humans, vampires...

Sophie herself was human, and regrettably so, she felt. She'd always wanted something more, and expected it from herself. But nothing ever came of it. That's why she left... and now here she was, after endless days of fighting her way through the woods. Her legs were scratched, and poison ivy had taken its tole in some places. Her clothes were covered in patches of dirt, and grass stains. She looked ragged, rough on the edges. Her hair was shorter, about chin length or so, and a deep crimson red, almost black. Her eyes were emerald green, and her skin fair, save for the aforementioned dirt and grime she'd accumulated over the past few days.

Step after step, she proceeded into the clearing, feeling more and more calmed by the others' presence there.

Errol landed infront of the small cave, his angelic figure shadowing into the cave. He called out. "Is anyone in here? I'm not here to harm you....." he said, his voice trailed off as he heard small breathing. "Okay someone's definitely in here." he walked into the cave and looked around carefully, squinting at every shadow.

Breathing fell short. Moister attached to the slight fur that she did have. Her eyes snapped shut with her lips pursed. How did she know he was not going to hurt her? She was abandoned at a young age and taken in by the wild. Kylen was all she had and vice versa. Matriel was used to being on the run. This was the first time someone has nearly caught her. She knew she was going to be caught. There wasn't much room in the cave as it was. Her body shook and tears from her fears rolled down her face. She didn't want to end up leaving him all alone. He was like a little brother in wolf pup form to her. Her mind started wondering. This thing was the first to keep up with her. It was the first to find her. What could it possibly be and what did it want? She didn't know many emotions yet it was the first time to actually feel fear. What was happening to her?

Errol was getting frustrated. "Please come out of hiding. I promise I won't do anything...I promise!" he exclaimed. He walked around more.

She sighed and gave the guy a chance. Maybe he was different. If not she'd worry about that when it happened. In the meantime, she moved a little more into the light. Her body trembled and shook massively. No matter what was going to happen she pushed herself forward. "...y-yes?..."

Errol noticed the voice. His eyes were dragged to the shy body. His wings magically disappeared. That happens when his feelings get fluttered. He usually has to ask for them back. He didn't feel the need to at the moment. He didn't even want his wings. The shy girl had his eye and a small part of his heart. "Uh...you know I'm not going to harm you." he got closer and stuck his arm out. "Come on."