5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Modern fantasy, Scifi, Romance, most stuff
Proposing two ideas here both classics around here though both are Fem x Fem:
I Dare You!: Ah High School. Land of mixture between adulthood and childhood. One of those is the cliques and popularity pyramid. Breaching it is a big no,no. Except when doing Dares and bets, one of which Muse B has ended up in. The sort of mix they are is to make Muse A, Pretty much a major outcast, fall for her. But what happens when those feelings become or deep down were all along, genuine? And then the bet/dare if found out?

Help me...: Girl A is trapped. She is stuck in a Evangelical Household that was extremely strict that had some major punishments for breaking the rules plus "purity checks" by her Father. combine that with an arranged boyfriend that is also pretty god damned abusive and this girl is in a very dark place. Her only reprieve comes in the form of Girl B who is either a childhood friend or New Girl she quickly bonds with. But with her starting to realize she Lesbian things are about to get much,much worse. And it seems that Girl B is the only one who can save her from the pit without A losing her life.

Hello? Anyone there

I'm interested in trying one out. :3 It's close between plot A and B, but I think I'm leaning toward B.

Anyone else wanna play?

Status
Not open for further replies.