The Clash - Multifandom RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Garou

Original poster
Multiverse - Anime/Manga/Gaming/Comic Book Fandoms - Adventure

There are numerous universes out there, whether one realizes it or not. Billions and billions out there. Whether humans from our Earth realize it or not, in other universes and dimensions, those comic book characters and their adventures may actually be real. The universe containing our Earth, where we are, every time a video game, anime, or really any form of fictional media, is published, that fictional world becomes reality in another universe, separate from ours. This is because our universe is the Alpha one. Our universe may create others, without even knowing it. Yet, there are "rules". A universe created may have many variations, where events and people are different than the original universe it is based off of. "AUs" or Alternate Universes, do exist. Because of this, even fanfiction writers may create their own universes. The only universe that has never been able to happen is a crossover universe.

Since the creation of our universe, all universes have been kept stable--away from each other. But a problem has started. Those in charge of all universes--those in charge of our universe, have become corrupted and controlled by some form or being of darkness, or madness. A new universe has been created. Various beings, creatures, characters, have been mysteriously brought to this universe, which appears to be made up of an island, and nothing else. This island is large, but some areas are cut off by an invisible barrier of some sort, preventing further exploration. On the strange island, is a lone city.

This city is populated by strange people, who act repetitively, and say the same thing over and over again, as if they are an "NPC" in a video game. These NPCs run businesses, farms, restaurants and really anything else necessary to a full-fledged society. Those who first woke up here, confused and unaware of where they were, have started a society here. Exploration, as well as finding a way off the island is prioritized. But with more and more people from other universes arriving here, is there truly hope to return? This RP is a multiverse crossover RP, which will include various missions that characters can choose to take. Characters mysteriously wake up upon arrival, usually quite close to the city. Most characters will probably want to find out the truth behind the island, as well as how to leave. It's going to be an adventure RP with sandbox elements to it. The players will get to choose a lot of the story and it's various elements.
---
This RP is a multiverse crossover RP, which will include various missions that characters can choose to take. Characters mysteriously wake up upon arrival, usually quite close to the city. Most characters will probably want to find out the truth behind the island, as well as how to leave. It's going to be an adventure RP with sandbox elements to it. The players will get to choose a lot of the story and it's various elements.​

Okay!! Thank you all for showing interest!

I'm gonna wait for another person or two to show interest. o:

Did you say mission-based?

Ohohoho~ I'm in.

I have a friend who RPs. I'll see if she's interested in this, but I can't make any promises about her joining.

@Some_Bloke
I would really appreciate that!!! sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but your characters are accepted!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Awesome :). I should know by the weekend if she's going to join this or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.