Not open for further replies.
Good luck :P

Reactions: Greenie
Posted :D

Reactions: Squee
omg
is this open

Yeah, feel free to make a character.

Ooh I just noticed links to all the chars in the second post :D Thanks, that makes it sooo much easier!

I'll also be using that post to put in the links to where each chapter starts, but right now that's a bit pointless.

For now, but later!

*crosses fingers*

I see that someone already asked earlier today if this is still open, but I still feel like I need to ask permission if I can join so, is it all good with you if I join?

Yep, it's perfectly fine. There's also only 2 posts on the in character as well so the timing is fine, too.

Looking forward to it!

But, I do have one quick question. Since you said that dragoons don't have magic, does receiving the diamond give them magic powers that were previously unattainable, or are they just completely unable to use magic?

The diamond can give magic to a dragoon, but as a race dragoons are not very good at handling magic. Not because of culture either, it's their biology, so that would be something you'd have to keep in mind. The diamonds can also increase strength and agility, along with other physical traits.

Ok, good to know! I'll keep that in mind while I'm making my character! Thanks!

Anytime, I'm happy to answer any questions.

You're the third today to ask this xD Yeah we're still open.

[Name]
Kyo Shinara
[Age]
[Race]
Dragoon
[Gender]
Female
[Daimond Color]
Cobalt
[Appearance]
tAG_155707.jpg

[Height]
5'
[Weight]
120 lbs
[Weapon(s)]
Nx5k7hk.jpg

(Weapon color is the same color as her gem, couldnt find the right picture.)
Despite Kyo harnessing a weapon, she has little knowledge of how to actually use it properly. The Thorned Whip can do serious damage if used correctly, but if weilded with little skill, more damage may be inflicted on the user itself.
[Personality]
Kyo is a very playful dragon humanoid. She is spirited and bright, often making the best out of a situation. She is a large optimist, seeing the world differently than most, much like how a child would. She is completely oblivious to the war raging around her, and will unwillingly be forced into something she has no idea how to figure out. She is innocent as they come, knowing hardly anything about death, or destruction. Due to being so young, Kyo has hardly any knowledge when it comes to the absolute extent of racial tension. She understands, thanks to her mother, the minute details about each race. However, due to her innocent nature, Kyo herself does not hold any sort of hatred torward the other species or races. Kyo is good natured, but can be quick to have a temper if insulted. She can become angry in a flash, and sweet in another. She often has mood swings and handles them in short bursts, but otherwise bottles up her feelings until another short rage fest becomes her. Both her parent's death have caused her to become silent, but still keep a very upbeat and bubbly nature. She smiles more often than not, but does indeed prefer to be alone rather than with company. Her want to be in solitary derives from her years spent in isolation in the mountains. Kyo, however, does enjoy company when it offers itself.
[Magic]
N/A
[Skills]
  • Acrobatics
  • Jumping
[History]
Kyo was born amidst war and chaos. Shortly after her birth, her father, Yomoto, was captured by a malicious group of humans, and murdered. Her mother then was forced to take her somewhere solitary and confined, away from the Slums the Dragoons were often placed in. From then on, both her mother and Kyo lived in completely isolation, away from any sort of species. Her mother often opted for the mountainous ranges, up on high altitudes. However, they were constantly on the move, protecting themselves from the harsh conditions they were forced to live in. Often, they had hardly any shelter. Kyo's mother had to shield her from the weather. Due to being so high up, cold conditions were often a danger.

At the age of 6. Kyo recieved her Daimond. Her mother and Kyo were in a market within the inner city of the walls, a rarity she had come to learn as special. They rarely entered city walls, only for needed supplies such as waterskins and clothing. Kyo had been inspecting a particularly juicy looking apple when something had caught the corner of her eye. In an alley, was what Kyo thought to be a hooded figure. He seemed to have whisps of shadow following him, and it made him all the more interesting to the little six year old. The man said nothing, only held out his palm to reveal a little stone. A gem? The little Dragon humanoid had no idea, and took the little pebble on impulse. However, Kyo never revealed the gem to her mother.

At the age of 7, her mother left her alone to tend to some dire needs regarding her health. However, Kyo was oblivious to those needs, and agreed. Her mother died of disease shortly after. Kyo, being forced to live and fend for herself at the age of seven, was predicted to die. Kyo accepted her fate, and rested herself in the middle of an unknown location and waited for death.

During her moments, clinging to life by a single thread, another form of Dragoon stumbled upon her dying form. Despite their uncaring personalities, the small family nursed Kyo back to the health. She then ventured away from the home. The family was small, two mated Dragoons, Sheena and Damon. Kyo will always consider them a foster family, but she had to seek out something else, however, she had no idea what it was.

I have read the rules and understand them.

I hope this is okay, I have a hard time trying to explain histories. ; ;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.