The City In The Sky

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Unfortunately that's the problem" Akiko said, "the guards are getting smarter, they are finding ways around our magic..." she said.

"Ways around?" he repeated her statement, looking confused, "I wouldn't know. I don't normally bother them, just as they don't bother me. I don't know if it's that they don't know I'm here, or if they're just respecting my power. But if it's the later, them finding a way around our magic could be... concerning." He coughed as a puff of dust flew from the ground into his face. Wiping the dust speckled sweat from his forehead that had formed from his training, he stopped sweeping and looked to the girl, leaning on his broom, "What are these ways you speak of?" His eyes looked directly at hers, and he had his other hand on his hip, making an odd resemblance of a concerned mother.

"They make gloves that shoot lightning" she says "and they have machines" she said. She knew that she sounded crazy but she didn't know how else to explain it. "I keep seeing them around lately, capturing magic wielders like us and taking them away"

I am but not a magic dweller I am a guardian of the elemental gates and the last.

Suddenly three mecha tanks with powerful claws came marching by us. The men laughed and looked at the girl "hey! It's you! The troublemaker that messed with my friends! The man in front spoke.
"That's because you were bullying innocent people for any stuff they might have left!" she stated.
"You have no business interfering little girl" another one said, this time had a female voice.
"I had every right to you jerks!" Akiko said.
The man in front spoke "your under arrest for interfering with the law" he said and reached his claw out to her. "Your coming with me" he said.
Akiko waved her hands as she used her water to slice the arms off the mecha tank. The three mecha trainers gasped in shock, "she's a wielder! Get her!" they gasped.
They looked at the two people she's with "take her friends for questioning too" the mechas got ready to fight them as well.

Within an instant the one who lost an arm turned to Akiko, he growled and raised his arm to strike at her. She ran as the mecha slammed his hand, missing the girl and hitting the ground. With only a little water left, she sliced a water pipe that released a bunch of water. She then used some of that water to get inside his pipes in the back where the engines are and freeze it.
The mech slammed his claws at Hotaru and pinned them against the wall, his arms and legs were pinned down. Every magic wielder knows that if you can't use your arms or legs then you can't make magic happen. "I got one!" the mecha said happily. Akiko then sliced his the mechas arm off holding Hotaru. "Fire wielders can't use their magic on the outside, they are protected by metal...but maybe if you use lightning..." she says smiling.

The third mecha came after the white haired gaurdian and raised their claw up to hit them as well.

Just then the mecha facing Hotaru slammed their claw into Akiko. She struggled to move, grunting and wiggling. "You hurt me with your lightning and you hurt your friend" the mecha trainer smiled.
"The pipes in his back! The engine that runs the whole thing is inside the pipes!" Akiko gasped.

Nou takes off his bag and takes out a sandwich and starts to eat it while he sits on a gigantic rock. Then Nou started to smell a rotten stench. *sniff sniff* What the heck is that smell? Its spoiling my sandwich! Then Nou looks up to see two ugly, disgusting and fat solders. "Your coming with us" one of solders said. Then Nou stood up and punch the solder in the face causing the solder to be knocked back and Nou started to run away. "hahahahaha" Nou laughed. Nou out ran them and got up to a high point and rested

Last edited by a moderator:
The mecha giant flew to him using rockets and took his sandwich "mine now" the trainer said.

errrrrr uggggg I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR TAKING MY FRIKEN SANDWICH BIP!!!! Nou takes out his dark orb and starts to focus his mind. The mech then drops the sandwich on the ground and starts shacking. Then Nou takes the trainer out and stabs the trainer with his knife.

"Oww. That hurt." He said calmly as he was released from the rough grip of the mecha. The impact left a few marks on his stomach and back, though the pain wasn't enough to affect his ability much. He heard the girl shouting from beside him, "Well, a hot enough fire can melt metal." He grinned, throwing his hand back and launching at the elbow joint of the mecha pinning her down, a brilliant display as the purple fireball shot through the air, melting the metal coating on the mecha's arm, "Mind you, I suppose that would take a little while..." He scratched his chin as he watched the arm fall down, a gooey mess of molten metal, "It's been a while, but here goes nothing!" He rose his hand up into the air for a moment, an odd action as nothing seemed to happen for the first few seconds. Even the mecha pilot was looking at him like he was crazy. Then, slowly, a small purple orb began to form in his hand. He waited and watched, grimacing as the orb grew. Small forks of lightning began to shoot out from it's center. "Alright, that's about enough!" He grimaced, lowering his hands, holding the ball shortly close to his body. The hairs on his arm stood on end, and his hair had been pulled every which direction. "Hyah!" He extended his hands outwards, watching in contentment as the technique worked and the ball morphed it's shape into a lightning bolt, moving in the flash of an instant from his hands to the engine powering the mecha. Electricity ran through the metal machine, and it began to shake as if it was having a seizure. Hotaru didn't waste a moment to marvel at his work, instead hurriedly moving to the girl, "You alright? Those things have a pretty good grip on them." He ran his fingers across his the quickly disappearing marks it'd left on his stomach.

"Ya thanks" the girl said as she got up from the wreckage. "Nice lightning strike" she said as she brushed the dirt off.

After killing the trainer Nou put away his knife and took out an apple and started to eat it.

He gave a small half smile, "It's nothing really. I mean, compared to your water slice. You took that things arm clear off!" He walked over to the mecha he'd dispatched, staring at the smoking hunk of metal it had become, "But this is definitely concerning. I wonder why they've come out so far..." He thought to himself, then turned back to the girl, a determined look in his eye, "Well, whatever it is, I'm going to find out. Besides, I was going to have to get vengeance on them eventually." He started walking to one of the many exits of the collapsed buildings, stopping before he exited. He turned around and examined the room, "Yeah, I'm not going to stay and clean this mess up... I'd call it a day." He turned back around, disappearing around one of the shattered walls. "I've got to get some rest before I start hunting those soldiers down." He began to pick his way through the ruins surrounding his "dojo" making his way back to his base.

"Nou..." Akiko began looking back at him "maybe we should help" she said as she started moving rubble as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.