The Cities of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Vendetta have a huge energy weapon. I'm surprised there is still fighting...

(Once again I'm basing this off assumptions I've drawn from the information at my disposal. This is Mei's RP) There wouldn't be any fighting if they all stayed in one place. Think of the cities as giant boots and the alliance is a mound if ants. If the ants all packed together then one squash and everyone's dead. But have you ever stepped on an ant hill and kept your foot there? They uses agility and numbers to overwhelm their opponents. Alliance does the same. They come at it from all directions while the Vendetta can only fire in one direction. The massive thing would have a lot of trouble turning to fire at another group

What I am attempting to get across is similar to what @Jamie64 is saying. Why the cities don't just annihilate everything is because the cities are still manned by those with a conciense. So they don't want to kill for no other reason than to cause casualties. The cities would retreat for multiple reason's. 1. Too many enemies to deal with alone. 2. They have been outmaneuvered. or 3. Because a greater plan is in place [hehehe, ambush by city behind a mountain.]

Even better. The Vendetta uses it's cannon to blow up the moutain and walks through it's remains. Chaos everywhere, pilots launching air raids, infantry jumping off the sides to attack on foot. Meanwhile Rinsler is just sitting back making sure the bloody thing doesn't break on them xD

I like this premise. It's a very interesting combination of steampunk and sci-fi

Thank you, I try.

Bumpity bump bump.

I'll wait till tomorrow night, I'll post it by then.

Not yet, but I will soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.