The Circle Of Life

Kei rolls his eyes, "Your just a hateful asshole you know that? Your just an asshole who think it is ok to mess with other people because of YOUR personal problems." he pauses, "Now if you will excuse me I have some where to be." he moves James slightly out of the way and heads to the nurse.

When Alex walked out of the classroom, the first thing she did was hear James insulting Kei. Angrily, she marched over just as Kei walked off. Anger clouding her vision and judgement, she stood directly in front of James and said, "Who the hell do you think you are?" before drawing her fist back and punching him in the face. Hard.

Kei heads to the nurse and she fixes up his hands by cleaning it and wrapping it in Ac bandage wraps.
She smiled and lightly patted one of his wrapped up hands, "There you go. You are already to go."
Kei gives her a fake smile and hops off of the nurse bed, "Thank you."

He saw the punch coming and ducked out of the way, shaking his head and raising an eyebrow. "I'm James, who are you?" he asked. "Ohh, I know, you are that little...thing's...friend huh? Maybe you should talk to it, teach it to be a girl...where does it even piss anyway? Because I don't want that thing in the guy's bathroom, and I'm sure no girls want to see it...maybe Kei should just disappear, I think everyone would feel a little bit better. Now, if you don't mind, I have class." he said, faking a bow and leaving, going to his next class.

Alex twitched, her anger smoldering. It usually took her forever to get angry about something, but she tended to snap almost immediately when her friends were involved. Alex struggled not to stomp after James and beat the living crap out of him. She'd be able to, too - she'd been taking karate since she was three years old. But, using an intense amount of self-control, she managed not to chase after him, and quietly began making her way to her next class.

Kei left the nurse and headed to his next class which surprisingly Lexi was in it too. He looked around for a place to sit then saw Lexi. He gave her a small smile.

Alex smiled back, though it looked slightly forced. Anybody that knew her, really knew her, could tell that she was angry about something. She didn't show any outward signs, but just the aura she radiated - just made it plain to her friends that she was angry. She hoped that James wasn't in this class. If he was, she was going to have a hard time not murdering him.

He sat by her and examined her expression, "Hey dont worry about what happened," he gave her a small smile, "Its no big deal."

James wasn't in the class with them, not that he was complaining about that. He couldn't stand the little he/she or its girlfriend...or whatever the hell she was. Trying to hit him...but god forbid he had tried to hit her, he would've been arrested. Oh well, at least he got to sleep around without being labeled, things equal out in the end he supposed. He got through the class without storming out or getting in any other almost fights, so that was good.

Alex smiled back, but again, it looked slightly forced. "It is a big deal," she said. "You didn't do anything to him, and, ugh." She shakes her head with frustration. "You know me. I can't just let stuff like this go."

"Look this isnt your battle alright? I need to fight this on my own. He tries his best to cover up his hands.

He smiles, "Thanks."

The bell finally rang and James packed up his bags and headed to his next class. He stopped to use the bathroom when his phone started ringing and he went I to a stall to answer it. "Hello....I'm at school.....I'm at sch....okay...yes....I don't have any money you took...an excuse.....alright I'll get some....calm down...." his tone turned almost nervous towards the end and the meaning why was found out in the next sentence. "....I'm not gay...you just use that as an excuse...please....people see the bruises and they are going to start investigating again....we can't handle that....I won't...I'll have the money for you I swear..."

Kei paid attention the rest of the hour.

By the end of the class, Alex was starving. She hadn't eaten a lot for breakfast - in fact, she didn't even remember eating at all - and she couldn't survive the entire day without food. Quietly, she slipped her hand into her backpack and withdrew a granola bar, unwrapping it as silently as possibly and sticking it into her mouth, hiding it in her jacket sleeve so the teacher wouldn't see her eating.

Kei looks at her and chuckles.