The Circle Of Friends: The Last Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it. Working on it now.

Reactions: Junnabee
Just a random note, I'd like to get everyone up by the end of friday. If you don't have an almost complete CS up at that time i'll be giving the main ten place to some else's second character. that's not to say you won't still be in, it's just to say your characters won't be as present as the ten.

i'm really excited to get rping >>

anyways i'm going to go take a maxalt and come back to check after it knocks me out and i get back up. *flys into the sun*

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Also! My faceclaim is Junko Enoshima

Picture(Anime) Cute_Anime_Guy1.jpg

Name - Yumma Kashigowa

Age - 18

Gender - m

Seuxality - hetero

Likes - hanging out at the arcade, going to the library and book store, loves reading, secretly loves writing.

Dislikes - loud arrogant people, sweets, heavy metal music and crowded places.

Important-Life-History - Yumma aka Yu has always been real laid back and easy going. He gets average grades in all of his subjects except for anything that has to do with writing. He never liked talking about the future before, not because he's scared of it more like he doesn't want to waste the time. Yu joined the group first year of high school when he was able to calm a potentially hostile situation through his usual laid back remarks and attitude.

Important-Relationship-History - Yumma gets along with everyone in the group. He likes spending time with them individually or together dispite the fact that he hates crowds. He feels that this group of people has his back and treats everyone like family.

Family - Yu is an only child, his parents are over seas trying to launch a company.

Crush - He likes Blair but knows she doesn't see him that way so he stays silent not wanting to ruing their friendship.

Other - Yu has a secret that could potentially change the way his friends view him. That's why he wanted this trip to happen for one more happy memory.

Last edited:
Reactions: CynderTheDragoness
[fieldbox=", silver, solid"]
lW3rNIh.png

"Music Is My Life, Everything Else Is Just The Lyrics To Fuel It."

random_anime_girl_001_by_lafoxtriel-d5lquuc.jpg

Name
Heather Maria Grey

Sexuality
Bisexual

-Guitars
-Singing
-Summer
-Skullcandy Headphones
-Her Name
-Bows
-Flowers
-Dancing
-Tight Clothes
-Make Up
-Making Music
-Gossip
-Jokes
-Pretty Girls & Hot Boys
-Motorcycles
-Italy
-Pasta
-Candy
-Dogs

Dislikes
-Fish
-Ugly Clothes
-Bad Music
-Country Music
-Looking Weak
-Whiners
-Bugs
-Winter
-Plain Colors & Outfits
-Cats

Important-Life-History
Heather has always grown up around music, her parents are famous musicians. Her father was the Lead Singer of a 90's Rock Band (The Poison Strikes), and her mother was a big time Pop Star in the 80's-90's. When she was born, her parents knew they couldn't both keep playing music and raise their child in a stable home, her mother decided to stop singing and be there for her daughter 24/7. While Heather's father kept doing his thing as the leader of one of the biggest Rock Bands in the 90's, he would always come home just to see his daughter's first everything. If he wasn't there, Heather's mother would record all of them for him.

A few years later down the line, Heather's father decided that playing music would not last for forever, so he started his own music shop in their hometown. Heather has a younger sister, Mia, who is nothing like her older sister, which is why they get along soo well. Heather wants to be a big music sensation, just like her parents were... but she wants to do it in her own style, until that day, she will be hanging with her group of wonderful and colorful friends.

Important-Relationship-History
Dominic Banks-Best Friend/Cousin
Ken Thornton-Crush
(I Guess We Keep This One Open, Until All Chars Are Done?)

Family
Christian Grey (Father, 44, Alive)
Tara Grey (Mother, 43, Alive)
Mia Grey (Sister, 10, Alive)
Natalia Grey (Aunt, 38, Alive)
Corey Banks(Uncle, 40, Alive)
Dominic Banks (Cousin, 19, Alive)
Kiki Banks (Cousin, 10, Alive)

Crush
Ken Thornton(Heather Doesn't Think He Likes Her Like That)

Other
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Will have mine up sometime today :)

Working on Dominic now^^

One of my two males please also I'll have my CS up later today I'm in my math class right now so...

[fieldbox=", #ff6600, solid"]
k2kcxJV.png

"I Just Wanna Have A Good Time, And Meet Some Cool People."
1111116_1346497028858_full.png

Name
Dominic Gabriel Banks

Sexuality
Bisexual

-Music
-Rock Music
-Dark Places
-The Colors, Red, Black & Orange
-Black Nail Polish
-Hats
-Necklaces
-Motorcycles
-Summer
-Rainy Days
-Horror Movies
-Acting
-Parties
-Confetti
-Positive Attitudes
-Jokes
-Being Goofy
-Loyalty
-Meeting New People

Dislikes
-Jerks
-Bullies
-Boring People & Places
-Conforming
-Cats
-Sushi
-Animal Abuse
-Healthy Food
-Cold Days
-Too Much Bright Light

Important-Life-History
Dominic is a very unique guy, he has always done things his way. Dominic had been in detention maybe 20 times in his Senior Year, now that he has graduated, he as left all that behind. Dominic has been traveling the States on his Motorcycle, seeing things and not really having a plan for the future. He was soo excited to hear from his favorite cousin, Heather, she was graduating and her and her friends were going on a big trip. He doesn't know any of her friends at all, being that his parents lived on the other coast, but he is definitely down for meeting the people that has kept Heather away from him most of the time. He can't wait to meet all of them and make some new friends, and see some hot people as well.

Important-Relationship-History
Heather Grey-Best Friend/Cousin
(New To The Group, So Only His Cousin, Heather, Would Be Here)

Family
Natalia Grey (Mother, 38, Alive)
Corey Banks(Father, 40, Alive)
Kiki Banks (Sister, 10, Alive)
Christian Grey (Uncle, 44, Alive)
Tara Grey (Aunt, 43, Alive)
Heather Grey (Cousin, 18, Alive)
Mia Grey (Cousin, 10, Alive)

Crush
(New To The Group, So Might Have To Wait On This One)

Other
Dominic's Motorcycle (His Form Of Transportation For The Trip)

1302-crup-83-o%2Bmotorcycle-cruiser-buyers-guide%2Btriumph-speedmaster.jpg

[/fieldbox]

@Justaddnutts okay Heather and Dominic are up.

And Heather is open for any type of friendship or relationship (Being best friends with one or more of the other chars in the group of ten, frenemies, secret crushes^^) Dominic can be in relationships once he meets everyone^^

I reserve a Female slot, as I suck at playing males. (Plus, I am female and preffer to play as I am familiar with.)

(I'll make a brother for my character only if a male slot must be fillid, but do not expect a lot of romance.)

Picture
latest

Name: Alianne Sundavar
Seuxality: Heterosexual

•Cars
•Country music
•Tastefully lifted/modified cars
•The sound of an engine in perfect running order
•The sound of a Rev Limiter on cars
• Snakes/reptiles
• Reading
• Sleek, sharp bodylines on vehicles.
• The sound of a powerfulengine revving.

Dislikes:
•Animal cruelty
•Ugly cars
•Bad color schemes on cars
•Rims that so do not go on a certain car
• Spiders. Those things have way too many eyes and legs.

Important-Life-History:
Some might call Aly a 'Military Brat', but she is far from bratty. Yes, she comes from a military home, but her father was not overly strict on the times he was home. Being an only child, Aly didn't have to share her 'Daddy Time' with anyone. Then her mom got sick. Cancer. Dad took a step back from his military duties to spend time with his daughter and his terminal wife, his family. It's been two years since her mom died, and her dad decided it was time to move on. They moved to a new town, and Aly was accepted into the group, but the once bubbly girl had become shy. She turned to working on cars or bikes to fill the hole left by her mother's death. It had been one of her mother's hobbies, and it makes Aly feel closer to her mother when she's turning wrenches. Even now, when surrounded by friends, she rarely speaks. Her father has also gone back into the military.

Important-Relationship-History:
Aly has only been with the group for about a year now, but is still not really close to many of them.

Family: Sergeant Ian Sundavar (Father)
Morgan Sundavar (Mother, Desceaced)

Crush: (pm if interested)

Other:
Her bike
yamaha_r6_sports_bike-normal.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurogane86
I'll post my NPC's after my Playable characters because I can only copy one CS at a time so should I put them all together in the same post or have two or three different posts for them?

@Nickboom
@Karakui
@DANAsaur

All that is left for the main 10 is males. (remeber however things have been changed slightly where you can play characters that they meet along the way that come with or back at home.)

Either way the second characters can:

• Be someone they meet and they decide to come along with their own mode of transport (I.E. second car or motor bike or something)

• Be back in the home town (which could be fun, like a little rp in a rp)

Sounds interesting, may I reserve a female?
As of the moment we have everyone. You could make a side character that they meet later if you really desired.

Or you could waiting and have me boop you on friday when i know for sure who's complete characters or not, and then you can have an open spot if there is one.

Alianne Sundavar is finished.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Status
Not open for further replies.