•Tastefully lifted/modified cars
•The sound of an engine in perfect running order
•The sound of a Rev Limiter on cars
Dislikes:
•Animal cruelty
•Ugly cars
•Bad color schemes on cars
•Rims that so do not go on a certain car
Important-Life-History: Some might call Aly a 'Military Brat', but she is far from bratty. Yes, she comes from a military home, but her father was not overly strict on the times he was home. Being an only child, Aly didn't have to share her 'Daddy Time' with anyone. Then her mom got sick. Cancer. Dad took a step back from his military duties to spend time with his daughter and his terminal wife, his family. It's been two years since her mom died, and her dad decided it was time to move on. They moved to a new town, and Aly was accepted into the group, but the once bubbly girl had become shy. She turned to working on cars or bikes to fill the hole left by her mother's death. It had been one of her mother's hobbies, and it makes Aly feel closer to her mother when she's turning wrenches. Even now, when surrounded by friends, she rarely speaks.
Important-Relationship-History: Aly has only been with the group for a few weeks.
Family: Sergeant Ian Sundavar (Father)
Morgan Sundavar (Mother, Desceaced)
Crush:(pm if interested)
Other:
Her bike
yamaha_r6_sports_bike-normal.jpg
Picture(Anime) View attachment 90712
Name - Yumma Kashigowa
Age - 18
Gender - m
Seuxality - hetero

Likes - hanging out at the arcade, going to the library and book store, loves reading, secretly loves writing.

Dislikes - loud arrogant people, sweets, heavy metal music and crowded places.

Important-Life-History - Yumma aka Yu has always been real laid back and easy going. He gets average grades in all of his subjects except for anything that has to do with writing. He never liked talking about the future before, not because he's scared of it more like he doesn't want to waste the time. Yu joined the group first year of high school when he was able to calm a potentially hostile situation through his usual laid back remarks and attitude.

Important-Relationship-History - Yumma gets along with everyone in the group. He likes spending time with them individually or together dispite the fact that he hates crowds. He feels that this group of people has his back and treats everyone like family.

Family - Yu is an only child, his parents are over seas trying to launch a company.

Crush - Yu has a crush in the group (pm me if interested)

Other - Yu has a secret that could potentially change the way his friends view him. That's why he wanted this trip to happen for one more happy memory.
Can the two of you make your sheets a little easier to read?

[fieldbox=", #ff6600, solid"]
k2kcxJV.png

"I Just Wanna Have A Good Time, And Meet Some Cool People."
1111116_1346497028858_full.png

Name
Dominic Gabriel Banks

Sexuality
Bisexual

-Music
-Rock Music
-Dark Places
-The Colors, Red, Black & Orange
-Black Nail Polish
-Hats
-Necklaces
-Motorcycles
-Summer
-Rainy Days
-Horror Movies
-Acting
-Parties
-Confetti
-Positive Attitudes
-Jokes
-Being Goofy
-Loyalty
-Meeting New People

Dislikes
-Jerks
-Bullies
-Boring People & Places
-Conforming
-Cats
-Sushi
-Animal Abuse
-Healthy Food
-Cold Days
-Too Much Bright Light

Important-Life-History
Dominic is a very unique guy, he has always done things his way. Dominic had been in detention maybe 20 times in his Senior Year, now that he has graduated, he as left all that behind. Dominic has been traveling the States on his Motorcycle, seeing things and not really having a plan for the future. He was soo excited to hear from his favorite cousin, Heather, she was graduating and her and her friends were going on a big trip. He doesn't know any of her friends at all, being that his parents lived on the other coast, but he is definitely down for meeting the people that has kept Heather away from him most of the time. He can't wait to meet all of them and make some new friends, and see some hot people as well.

Important-Relationship-History
Heather Grey-Best Friend/Cousin
(New To The Group, So Only His Cousin, Heather, Would Be Here)

Family
Natalia Grey (Mother, 38, Alive)
Corey Banks(Father, 40, Alive)
Kiki Banks (Sister, 10, Alive)
Christian Grey (Uncle, 44, Alive)
Tara Grey (Aunt, 43, Alive)
Heather Grey (Cousin, 18, Alive)
Mia Grey (Cousin, 10, Alive)

Crush
(New To The Group, So Might Have To Wait On This One)

Other
Dominic's Motorcycle (His Form Of Transportation For The Trip)

1302-crup-83-o%2Bmotorcycle-cruiser-buyers-guide%2Btriumph-speedmaster.jpg

[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=", silver, solid"]
lW3rNIh.png

"Music Is My Life, Everything Else Is Just The Lyrics To Fuel It."

random_anime_girl_001_by_lafoxtriel-d5lquuc.jpg

Name
Heather Maria Grey

Sexuality
Bisexual

-Guitars
-Singing
-Summer
-Skullcandy Headphones
-Her Name
-Bows
-Flowers
-Dancing
-Tight Clothes
-Make Up
-Making Music
-Gossip
-Jokes
-Pretty Girls & Hot Boys
-Motorcycles
-Italy
-Pasta
-Candy
-Dogs

Dislikes
-Fish
-Ugly Clothes
-Bad Music
-Country Music
-Looking Weak
-Whiners
-Bugs
-Winter
-Plain Colors & Outfits
-Cats

Important-Life-History
Heather has always grown up around music, her parents are famous musicians. Her father was the Lead Singer of a 90's Rock Band (The Poison Strikes), and her mother was a big time Pop Star in the 80's-90's. When she was born, her parents knew they couldn't both keep playing music and raise their child in a stable home, her mother decided to stop singing and be there for her daughter 24/7. While Heather's father kept doing his thing as the leader of one of the biggest Rock Bands in the 90's, he would always come home just to see his daughter's first everything. If he wasn't there, Heather's mother would record all of them for him.

A few years later down the line, Heather's father decided that playing music would not last for forever, so he started his own music shop in their hometown. Heather has a younger sister, Mia, who is nothing like her older sister, which is why they get along soo well. Heather wants to be a big music sensation, just like her parents were... but she wants to do it in her own style, until that day, she will be hanging with her group of wonderful and colorful friends.

Dominic Banks-Best Friend/Cousin
(I Guess We Keep This One Open, Until All Chars Are Done?)

Family
Christian Grey (Father, 44, Alive)
Tara Grey (Mother, 43, Alive)
Mia Grey (Sister, 10, Alive)
Natalia Grey (Aunt, 38, Alive)
Corey Banks(Uncle, 40, Alive)
Dominic Banks (Cousin, 19, Alive)
Kiki Banks (Cousin, 10, Alive)

Crush
Open^^

Other
[/fieldbox]
Both are accepted and added to the list! Can't wait to see them in action!

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Can the two of you make your sheets a little easier to read?

I am unsure as of how you want me to make it easier aside from spacing out the sections, which I have done.

Alright, thanks

As of the moment we have everyone. You could make a side character that they meet later if you really desired.

Or you could waiting and have me boop you on friday when i know for sure who's complete characters or not, and then you can have an open spot if there is one.

Ok, that's fine I'll wait

Blair is done and on Pg one ready to be checked!

Last edited:
I'm so sorry I thought this was posted yesterday!!!

Picture
images

Name
Toby Kyle Newton

Sexuality
Toby is bisexual although he leans more toward the guys

• Sleeping​
  • Food​
  • Camping​
  • The Dark​
  • Music​
  • Sports​
  • Doctor Who​
  • The sound and Smell of rain​
  • Some Anime's​
  • Talking​
  • Making lists​
  • Talking about himself​
  • Candy​

Dislikes
  • Dishonest people​
  • Tragedies​
  • Any type of bullying​
  • Being afraid​
  • Being alone​
  • Not having any competition in a long time​
  • The cold​

Important-Life-History

Toby's Parent's weren't really around when he was younger so that forced him and his twin brother to be independent. Toby constantly liked to enjoy life he was the carefree brother, it was hard on him though when his parents came back for a little bit roughly two or three years they decided to have another child a younger sister to him, he and his brother had to take care of her once their parents left again only stopping in every so often, so Toby had to learn responsibility, taking care of his little sister. Toby did well in school although he never really made friends until his high school year when he came across as he calls them "The Ten" they were nine but when he joined he was the last member four years with as he'll call them all "Morons" (Their not really Morons!!) he's had the best adventures and has made his fondest memory's

Mother
Katelyn Lee Newton (Maiden Name:
Alive but missing

Father
Jacob West Newton
Alive but missing

Brother
Aaron Clark Newton
Alive

Sister

Astria Estelle Newton
Alive

Friends
(The Ten)
Alive

Family

Mother
Alive but missing

Father
Jacob West Newton
Alive but missing

Brother
Aaron Clark Newton
Alive

Sister

Astria Estelle Newton
Alive

Crushes
This spot is open to anyone whom wishes to fill it

Others
Toby has Bipolar although he's not aware of it because he hasn't been diagnosed.

Because of Toby's past he frequently thinks that his friends will leave him and He'll be all alone again so he normally tries to lead the group so he'll be able to reassure himself that they all like him.

Toby has written and Published a book called "And we Speak, Nevermore."

Toby becomes very protective over his friends and family if someone or something threatens them.

Toby likes to use his head and not his heart for judgement.​

Alright i'm noticing a pattern. Not even one can be the Last Person To Join The Ten :c

Do you need me to fix something on mine..? Because , that is totally fine if you do!

Can I be a boy in this two or even a girl( it doesn't matter)? I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be here or not @-@ I just saw it in the interest check. Idk what closed signups mean..no more people needed? *is waiting to be shooed with a broom.*

tumblr_lw5n3hTQdT1qip80b.gif

" Life is a Journey and Baby... I'm going to live it to my very fullest."
Junko-Enoshima-dangan-ronpa-36951320-480-600.png

Name
Blair Elise Davenport

Seuxality

Bi-Sexual

~ Boating
~ Tanning
~ Running
~ Music
~ Singing
~ Piano
~ Dancing
~ Parties
~ Romantic Books
~ Pretty Girls
~ Handsome Boys
~ Painting
~ Traveling
~ Midnight Swims
~ Snow
~ Spicy Food
~ Ramen
~ Japan
~ Shopping
~ Lace
~ Dogs
~ Oversized Sweater's
~ Make - Up
~ Hairstyling
~ Laughing
~ Horseback Riding
~ Hiking
~ Chocolate
~ Writing
~ Photography
~ Dresses
~ Stylish outfits
~ Fast Cars
~ Green Tea Kit Kat's
Dislikes
~ Bluegrass Music
~ Liar's

~ Cats
~ Plaid
~ Overly dramatic people
~ Weird Food's
~ Backstabber's
~ Snakes
~ Spiders
~ Rude People

Important-Life-History
Blair was raised to be a happy go lucky kind of girl. From the day she was born she was never really an unhappy baby. She was always giggling with a smile lit to that of her face. Her father was an extremely well known journalist/Reporter.. He was always traveling about the world and giving his view on everything he ever witnessed. Her mother was a highly demanded actress who became best known after her movie ," Thorns and Roses." From that day on her career all but sky rocketed. Her parent's adored her and her older sister greatly but within time of trying to raise them both and keep a bond.. They realized they weren't as strong as they once were and not the madly in love people they were the day they met in Ireland. When Blair was seven they separated and went their separate ways unaware of how broken their children's heart's were by it. They both made sure to give their children all their love and attention they could possibly.

As time passed she grew older and old wounds healed. During all that occurred that smile never faded from her lips once. She soon discovered a great talent she had for acting and that of her father's skill on telling things how they are. She dreams of becoming an actress who can help the world with all the developing issues at hand. She has an older sister who is all but conquering the Movie Industry as a leading actress alongside that of her mother. Her mother recently remarried a man half her age.. Nice guy but still so not her dad. From that he brought his daughter into their family alongside that of their adopted daughter. Her father now lives in Japan and still visits when he can. Blair spends her days becoming better at what she loves and keeping constantly happy with the friend's she love's and adore's the most!
N/A at the given time.

Family
Ezra Watson ~ Step-father - 29 - Alive

Jackson Davenport ~ Father ~ 45 - Alive
Ivanna Watson ~ Mother ~ 42 - Alive
Aria Davenport ~ Older Sister - 21 - Alive
Hannah Watson ~ Younger Sister - 13 - Alive
Giselle Watson ~ Younger Sister - 9 - Alive
Crush
~ Open! ~

Other

14062811300060015.gif

Aw! Love her, i'll put her on the list first chance i get. Accepted.

I'm so sorry I thought this was posted yesterday!!!

Picture
images

Name
Toby Kyle Newton

Sexuality
Toby is bisexual although he leans more toward the guys

• Sleeping​
  • Food​
  • Camping​
  • The Dark​
  • Music​
  • Sports​
  • Doctor Who​
  • The sound and Smell of rain​
  • Some Anime's​
  • Talking​
  • Making lists​
  • Talking about himself​
  • Candy​

Dislikes
  • Dishonest people​
  • Tragedies​
  • Any type of bullying​
  • Being afraid​
  • Being alone​
  • Not having any competition in a long time​
  • The cold​

Important-Life-History

Toby's Parent's weren't really around when he was younger so that forced him and his twin brother to be independent. Toby constantly liked to enjoy life he was the carefree brother, it was hard on him though when his parents came back for a little bit roughly two or three years they decided to have another child a younger sister to him, he and his brother had to take care of her once their parents left again only stopping in every so often, so Toby had to learn responsibility, taking care of his little sister. Toby did well in school although he never really made friends until his high school year when he came across as he calls them "The Ten" they were nine but when he joined he was the last member four years with as he'll call them all "Morons" (Their not really Morons!!) he's had the best adventures and has made his fondest memory's

Mother
Alive but missing

Father
Jacob West Newton
Alive but missing

Brother
Aaron Clark Newton
Alive

Sister

Astria Estelle Newton
Alive

Friends
(The Ten)
Alive

Family

Mother
Alive but missing

Father
Jacob West Newton
Alive but missing

Brother
Aaron Clark Newton
Alive

Sister

Astria Estelle Newton
Alive

Crushes
This spot is open to anyone whom wishes to fill it

Others
Toby has Bipolar although he's not aware of it because he hasn't been diagnosed.

Because of Toby's past he frequently thinks that his friends will leave him and He'll be all alone again so he normally tries to lead the group so he'll be able to reassure himself that they all like him.

Toby has written and Published a book called "And we Speak, Nevermore."

Toby becomes very protective over his friends and family if someone or something threatens them.

Toby likes to use his head and not his heart for judgement.​
Picture
latest
Name: Alianne Sundavar
Seuxality: Heterosexual
•Cars
•Country music
•Tastefully lifted/modified cars
•The sound of an engine in perfect running order
•The sound of a Rev Limiter on cars
Dislikes:
•Animal cruelty
•Ugly cars
•Bad color schemes on cars
•Rims that so do not go on a certain car
Important-Life-History: Some might call Aly a 'Military Brat', but she is far from bratty. Yes, she comes from a military home, but her father was not overly strict on the times he was home. Being an only child, Aly didn't have to share her 'Daddy Time' with anyone. Then her mom got sick. Cancer. Dad took a step back from his military duties to spend time with his daughter and his terminal wife, his family. It's been two years since her mom died, and her dad decided it was time to move on. They moved to a new town, and Aly was accepted into the group, but the once bubbly girl had become shy. She turned to working on cars or bikes to fill the hole left by her mother's death. It had been one of her mother's hobbies, and it makes Aly feel closer to her mother when she's turning wrenches. Even now, when surrounded by friends, she rarely speaks.
Important-Relationship-History: Aly has only been with the group for a few weeks.
Family: Sergeant Ian Sundavar (Father)
Morgan Sundavar (Mother, Desceaced)
Crush:(pm if interested)
Other:
Her bike
yamaha_r6_sports_bike-normal.jpg
Both you have listed your character as being the last to join the group, being as i have not formally accepted either sheet yet I'd like for you to try and come to a decision on who will tweak their CS a bit.

I would suggest, however, no matter who is picked to be the last to join, that Alianne is tweaked to known them for a little longer then a hand full of weeks.

Yeah, because Heather would not be alright with having someone join her closes friends on a long trip state to state... with only knowing them for a few weeks....

• Thank You
Reactions: Junnabee
TWO MALE SLOTS LEFT.
No one's reserved these characters

First Dibs Goes To:

@Nickboom
@Karakui
@DANAsaur

If they don't snatch up these spots before the end of sunday, second dibs goes to @Shattered♦Secrets™ and Myself, being as we currently have the only "OTHER" characters.

If we don't fill the spots it is then open to everyone else who's yet to put up a second character(must be opposite gender to first).

In the case no one does sign up's will open back up.

TWO FEMALE SLOTS PENDING APPROVAL.
the sheets pending are currently:
@Wonderful Thing
@Kurogane86

In the even they are not complete before sunday
first dibs go to:
@CynderTheDragoness

If they don't take it sheets, seconds dibs will go to those who have yet to put up a second character(must be opposite gender to first).

THREE MALE SPOTS PENDING APPROVAL.
@SugaarCereal
@Gateman
@The Mernsicle

First Dibs Goes To:

@Nickboom
@Karakui
@DANAsaur

If they don't snatch up these spots before the end of sunday, second dibs goes to @Shattered♦Secrets™ and Myself, being as we currently have the only "OTHER" characters.

If we don't fill the spots it is then open to everyone else who's yet to put up a second character(must be opposite gender to first).

In the case no one does sign up's will open back up.​

Last edited:
Reactions: MadKingJai™
TWO MALE SLOTS LEFT.
No one's reserved these characters

First Dibs Goes To:

@Nickboom
@Karakui
@DANAsaur

In the case no one does sign up's will open back up.

TWO FEMALE SLOTS PENDING APPROVAL.

@Wonderful Thing
@Kurogane86

In the even they are not complete before sunday
first dibs go to:
@CynderTheDragoness

If they don't take it sheets, seconds dibs will go to those who have yet to put up a second character(must be opposite gender to first).

THREE MALE SPOTS PENDING APPROVAL.
@SugaarCereal
@Gateman
@The Mernsicle

First Dibs Goes To:

@Nickboom
@Karakui
@DANAsaur

In the case no one does sign up's will open back up.​
Basically I'm trying to get it where we don't need "Other" characters. So we just have the 10, and any family/important figure npc's back home for them to talk about

Last edited:
I reserve a Female slot, as I suck at playing males. (Plus, I am female and preffer to play as I am familiar with.)

(I'll make a brother for my character only if a male slot must be fillid, but do not expect a lot of romance.)
I has just occurred to me that I never agreed to this reservation of a spot (which finally explains the counting error i found). At the time you asked to reserve, and then followed up with a character sheet before I could say yay or nay, all female slots had already been reserved.

I apologize for catching this slip up so late.

However, because of this, I have to ask you the hold onto your sheet as a back up character (in the case other female characters are never finished before sunday's end) i could accept the character with changed to the sheet) I'd tell you that you could submit a male sheet for deliberation, but i know you said you don't like male characters.

font_previewd.php

sample-507a7c3e25d05673975ea8efd1f38dfc.jpg

Name: John Delacourt II
Age: I'm 21 years old, I'm ancient compared to the others, huh?

Gender: You can look at this body and think I'm anything but a man?

Seuxality: Baby, if you like me, I like you. We can figure out the bits and bobs later.

Likes: Oooh, kinky...Well, my soft limits ar- Wait what? I'm being told this isn't that kind of trip. In that case...

✔ My hoodie; do you have any idea how hard it is to find a lightweight cotton hoodie with short sleeves and a hood big enough to cover my giant head?
✔ My music. If I'm not being forced to pay attention, I've got at least one headphone in listening to something, probably my favorite band, Poets of the Fall
✔ Junk Food. If it's sugary, fatty, salty, or terrible for me, it's got a spot in my mouth. Especially snack cakes and energy drinks. The fact I can keep the body I do baffles both me and the medical profession.
✔ Ramen. It's salty, meaty delicious noodle soup. what's not to like?
✔ Dancing. They say body language is the true language of love, and if that's true, I've got two silver tongues, baby....that sounded a lot better in my head.
✔ Drawing. I'll probably spend my free time on this trip doing a lot of drawing. Thankfully, I'm surrounded by beautiful muses.
✔ Alcohol, especially the hard stuff. I keep a flask of it with me to make the boring parts a little less boring.
✔ Snow. I love the feeling of it on my skin, and the look on a person's face when they get pelted by a snowball they didn't expect is priceless...
✔ Beetles. Especially Hercules Beetles; something about those giant horns is just awesome

Dislikes:
✖ Bad body Odor. Do I even need to explain why?
✖ Spicy food. I love it, but it feels like a ball of molten iron is sitting in my stomach.
✖ Country Music. There's just something terribly depressing about it all.
✖ Spiders. Something that sinister looking
✖ Idiots. If anyone's gonna be the fool, it'll be me!
✖ Horses. Their glassy eyes always seem to be hiding some nefarious plot.

Important-Life-History:
Ahh, now we're getting into the juicy stuff. I was always a decent kid, behaved well enough when the parents were around that I had plausible deniability for the shenanigans I pulled when they weren't. When I was 16, I was diagnosed with depression, and been on antidepressants ever since. It makes sense, I guess, because, while I was never really super sad, I was never really...happy. There was always something just kind of, well, off. You know what I mean? Anyway, I got held back a few years, for reasons I'd rather not talk about if that's okay. (OC: Plan to explain later, and I'll edit it in when I've revealed it.) Anyway, I learned pretty quick that people don't want to hang around the apathetic mope in the corner, so I started developing this persona you see now.

Something changed that last year, though. Suddenly I met Blair Davenport, and something in my brain finally clicked in place. We'd been neighbors for years, but neither one of us ever really gave much thought to one another till we were stuck in the same classes together. Soon, we became best friends, and through her, I met the rest of the group. For the first time, I actually felt like I belonged somewhere. I felt happy.

A few years back, I somehow wound up with a winning state lottery ticket. Not one of the Mega Millions Jackpots, just a few hundred grand. When this trip was proposed, I offered to cover it all. After all, these are my friends, right? If I don't spend it doing something with the people I care about, it'd just go to something stupid, like converting my hall closet into a giant liquor cabinet.

Important-Relationship-History:
Don't laugh, okay? I haven't really had a real relationship. I think the longest I've been with someone was 2 weeks, and that was over as soon as his spring break was over. I've always held a torch for Blair, though I'm not sure if she knows it or not. I'm hoping that I can tell her how I really feel while we're out there enjoying ourselves.

Family
Me and my parents...we don't talk. After I won the money, I moved out, and we haven't really spoke much since. They've got my little brother Kyle to focus on anyway. Let's change the subject, huh? Maybe I'll talk about it later, kay? (This is related to the mystery revelation coming later on)

John Delacourt Sr., Age 44, Living
Abigail Delacourt, Age 37, Living
Kyle Delacourt, Age 12, Living (adopted)

Crush
In case you completely missed it two sections above, I've got a major flame for Blair. Keep up, man!

Other
Every idiot should have a theme song, so here's mine!

Don't tell anyone, but I'm planning on serenading little Blair with it when I finally work up the courage to tell her how I feel.
  1. Heather Maria Grey - Close Friend - share a love of headphones, music, and making fun of country music. she doesn't understand his love of beetles.
  2. Blair Elise Davenport - Crush - Best friend, potential love interest, spends much of his free time hanging out with her, usually in the company of Heather or Mandy. Plans to confess his love for her sometime soon.
  3. Alianne Sundavar - Friend - looks up to her because she's so good with her hands, something that he envies. Doesn't spend as much time with her as others.
  4. Amanda "Mandy" Jay Watson - Best Friend - Mandy's John's best friend other than Blair, and they've spent many evenings at his house binging horror movies, often with Blair. Something seems to be coming between the three, but he can't understand what.
  5. Toby Kyle Newton - Close Friend - Looks after Toby, trying to make sure he and his siblings are okay. Goes camping with Toby at least once a month, sometimes every weekend if he needs it. Is trying to help him get better.
  6. Xavier Tate - semi-friend - Xavier and John are friendly, but often at odds. They're hoping to strengthen their bond over this trip.
  7. Ken Thornton - Close friend - Argues a lot, but never anything serious. Appreciates each others' company, and John is trying to help Ken's depression, or at least keep it off his mind, by being a happy idiot. The only person who knows is Mandy.
  8. Yumma Kashigowa - Semi-friend - Like Xavier, Yumma doesn't get along with John well, at least when alone. John wants to be better friends with him over the trip though.
  9. Dominic Gabriel Banks - Undecided - John doesn't know Dom well enough to know if they'll be friends, but if he's heather's cousin, there's little doubt.
  10. Jason Lee Whitmore - acquaintance - John's friendly enough with Jason, having gotten to know him while tagging along with Mandy to her uncle's shop. They've gone out drinking together a couple times, and if they have to be chaperoned, there could be worse choices...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.