2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
tumblr_mtnd4rmlfq1sunm0go1_500_by_starry_patronus-d95ukjl.gif

cinderella-shoe-500x375c.jpg

tumblr_mtnd4rmlfq1sunm0go1_500_by_starry_patronus-d95ukjl.gif

The clock strikes twelve and the spell is broken. The dress fades and the rags appear, they’re no longer the belle of the ball. Princes are left looking for their maidens alone, while their maidens are left scrubbing the floor wishing to tell them it was they who was behind the mask their "princesses" wore. Yes, these damsels the princes so swooned over are the help. Will two worlds keep these four pairs of love birds apart or will they defy the laws of the kingdom to be together?

The post that holds the link to the IC

Extra Info

• There are four princes, all brothers due to all's father being the king. Mother can be different!
  • The four maids (which will be the princesses the princes danced with at the ball) were fostered by the same couple in the kitchen. Sisters by spirit, but not by blood or law.
  • King an Queen positions are available, along with the parents who fostered the four, but those will be available after the four princes and maids are full.
  • They four maids discovered a book of magic when they were younger and kept it a secret because the kingdom does not take nicely to magic. That is how they were able to have beautiful dresses for the night of the ball.
  • NO slipper was left behind. The princes have nothing to go on, but the filling in their hearts (CHEESY AS HECK!).
Rules

OOC & Sign-ups
  • I am GM, what I say goes. Though I am looking for a co-gm!
  • Be nice to each other in the ooc. This rule is NOT up for negotiation.
  • No God moding. No Mary sues or Gary sues.
  • ALL IWAKU RULES APPLY.
  • No one is overly talented. So please don't listen like a billion talents or strengths.
  • First password is "The clock strikes twelve."
  • If you have to drop, shoot me a pm.
  • REAL PICTURES ONLY PLEASE!
IC Rules
  • No automatic hits! Please Just no.
  • Magic is considered blasphemy to the royals, so princes most likely won't be happy to finding out their "princesses" use it.
  • TRY TO KEEP THIS ALIVE! I am really in love with this plot, and I hate seeing my other ones shrivel and die. Makes me sad. Anyway, just put "promises" as the second password. Not that you are making a promise.
(I suck at making rules)

Character List

Prince 1: Open
Prince 2: Ghost
Prince 3: Mowkie
Prince 4: Justin

Maid 1: Shayla
Maid 2: Gorgeous
Maid 3: Brea
Maid 4: Happily

-

King:NPC for plot purposes
Queen: Poisoned Rose

Mother: NPC - plot purposes
Father: OPEN

Character Sheet

(Picture/GIF Real people or Realistic Anime.)
✮Name✮
✮Nickname(s)✮
♥Royal or Maid♥
✮Age and Birthday ~ 18 to 22✮
✮Gender✮
✮Eye Color✮
✮Hair Description✮
✮Height✮
✮Weight✮
✮Piercings✮
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
✮Health Ailments✮
✮Personality✮ (Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
✮History✮ (optional)
✮Likes✮
✮Dislikes✮
✮Hobbies✮
✮Talents✮
✮Strengths✮
✮Weaknesses✮
✮Fears✮
✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious. Do they know about their abilities?
✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot (This is where the maids individual gifts will go, like a gift to control water. Each mage has their own, but only one. Other spells will be performed together)

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(If you want to be in a relationship with one of the character, see them first)
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Mate✮
✮Enemies✮
♠ Pets ♠

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Rabbit
Amelia1.png

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Name✮[/BCOLOR]
Amelia Kimberly Owens

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Nickname(s)✮[/BCOLOR]
Amy - A basic nickname given to her by acquaintances
Lia - A nickname given to her by her foster parents and sisters
Luna - A name given to her by her birth parents.

[BCOLOR=#008080]♥Royal or Maid♥[/BCOLOR]
Maid - Chamber maid to the Queen

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Age and Birthday✮[/BCOLOR]
19 - April 9th

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Gender✮[/BCOLOR]
Female

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Eye Color✮[/BCOLOR]
Hazel - Brown

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Hair Description✮[/BCOLOR]
Amelia's hair is long and goes five inches past the shoulder. It is a chocolate brown and has a scent of lavender, vanilla, and the faintest smell of mana.

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Height✮[/BCOLOR]
5'3"

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Weight✮[/BCOLOR]
120 Lbs

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Piercings✮[/BCOLOR]
Double ear piercing

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Marks✮[/BCOLOR]
One tattoo

tumblr_nh7f2uOFbs1slzr3so1_500.gif

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Health Ailments✮[/BCOLOR]
Has an allergy to Peanuts
- At the age of ten, Amelia ate some peanuts a swelled to the size of a balloon.
Has a weak immune system
- Even as a child Amelia seemed to get sick easily.
Pale
- When the moon isn't in the sky, Amelia is pale and looks ill.

Vg27rl_0rvE.jpg

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Personality✮[/BCOLOR]​
Free spirited | Wild child
Even as a child, Amelia loved to do what she wanted most, running in the woods and playing on the banks of the river. She loved the feeling of being away from her worries, it was relaxing. The animals were always fun to play with, and the water felt amazing on her bare feet. It seemed that Amelia spent more time in the woods than she did at home.

Strong Hearted | Outspoken
Amelia is never one to hold her tongue with an issue of injustice. She has always been one to speak up for the little guy and defend those who can't defend themselves. Though she always uses her words to avoid using magic because it would put her family in danger. Others has always come first on her eyes.

Tom-boy | Fighter
Amelia has always been more into activities performed by males. Archery, Sword fighting, fight training, etc. it has always interested Amelia more than the basics of being a girl. She is also not one to enjoy wearing dresses, but as puberty hit it was more clear to others that she was female so to stop people from talking about her family she started dressing like a lady, though she didn't change her attitude towards doing lady like things.

Protective | Brave | Loyal
Amelia has always been someone to protect others, that means her family. She is absolutely loyal to them and would do just about anything to secure their safety. When the four sister's found the book, Amelia agreed with herself that if anyone found out that they had magic she would take the blame for all of them and insist they had nothing to do with it.

Secretive | Insecure
Knowing that she was different from the start formed Amelia's distrust in others. It took years to open up to her foster parents and sisters, but eventually she did. Though despite family ties she still doesn't tell them her past because she is ashamed to know her parents burned for the sake of her. It's the one thing that makes her feeling like she doesn't belong in this world.

Artistic | Musically inclined
No, Amelia can't sing as well as her other sisters, but she can play the piano like a master. As a child piano use to be a way to communicate with her foster parents seeing that she didn't speak for the first three years with them. Still to this day she thinks that the notes of the piano are a language all in there own. Amelia also has a gift for free hand drawing. She is good, like really good. However, she doesn't share her drawings with anyone.

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮History✮[/BCOLOR]
WILL BE RPED

yf7j7VxN.jpg

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Likes✮[/BCOLOR]
Animals, Running in the woods, Climbing trees, Dancing, Swimming, Sword fighting, Archery, noodles, fruit.

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Dislikes✮[/BCOLOR]
Red Meat, People who think she should be more lady like, Constantly not wanting to be a burden, Never having enough free time, Be scolded, Letting her "sisters" down

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Hobbies✮[/BCOLOR]
Piano playing
Hiking
Archery

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Talents✮[/BCOLOR]
Archery
Piano
Horse back riding

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Strengths✮[/BCOLOR]
Trustworthy
Patient
Always one for adventure
She doesn't give up too easily
Hard worker when she wants to be.

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Weaknesses✮[/BCOLOR]
Her past
Her attitude towards how she lives
Her lack of focus on her job
Has a weak left wrist

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Fears✮[/BCOLOR]
People finding out about her magic
People finding out about her past
Being executed
Having her foster parents killed because they know her

Clara%2BAlonso%2B1080p%2BHD%2BWallpapers%2B1920x1080.jpg

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Secrets✮[/BCOLOR]
Has known about her magic since she was little.
When she feels uncomfortable she'll stay silent, but people think she is being stuck up.
She knows she is the reason why her parents burned.
Every year she goes missing for three days and tells no one that she is going to visit her parents graves.

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮Other✮[/BCOLOR]
Lunar Manipulation - Read more about it here + she is still studying how to use her ability

[BCOLOR=#008080]✮RELATIONSHIPS✮[/BCOLOR]

✮Family✮
Isla Owens - Biological mother - 23 - deceased
Tyler Owens - Biological father - 29 - deceased

Marie Fisher - Foster mother - 38 - Alive
Isiah Fisher - Foster Father - 43 - Alive

✮Friends✮
TBA
✮Mate✮
TBA
✮Enemies✮
TBA
♠ Pets ♠

Star

beautiful-models-14.jpg

Last edited:
72286bb5b9c9fcf38c7d20108ab49a55.jpg

✮GENERAL✮

- Name -
Lucas Jose Augustine

- Nickname(s) -
Lu, Lulu, Urchin

- Titles -
"The Bastard Prince"
Prince Lucas

- Preferred Name -
Lucas

- Royal or Maid -
Royalty

- Age and Birthday -
July 26th
Leo

- Sex -
Male

medium_portrait.jpg

✮APPEARANCE✮
- Eyes -
Chocolate Pools

- Hair -
Thick
Brunette
Curly or Beach Waves

- Height -
5'11

- Weight -
172 lb

- Build -
Lean to Athletic

- Piercings -
None
Considering

- Marks -
None
Considering

tumblr_nhjfbxfgNn1s88ss5o1_1280.jpg

✮PERSONALITY✮
- Details -
INFP-A

Lucas is very introverted, meaning that he doesn't tend to do well in social gatherings such as parties. Being surrounded by people has always left him very exhausted by the end of the day, and more often than not he tends to disappear for a few days to recharge. However, he is still perfectly capable of interacting with others and being social to an extent. After all, it is still ery difficult to get to know Lucas since he is very private and reserved. Some would go as far as to call him aloof. He tends to keep to himself until approached. This also does not mean that he is passive, in fact Lucas is very assertive with how he feels regarding certain situations. He is perfectly capable of making himself heard, and even more so if feels strongly about the situation. He is very dedicated in his persuit to accomplish his own goals since he feels that what he envisions for himself, and others, gives him purpose in life. Once people are able to see past his cool exterior they will find a very kind soul with a good since of humor. When relaxed around someone he is very light-hearted and can be some what cheeky. Often people will see this when he is interacting with one of his brothers. His brothers are able to bring out the best in him, and his warm smile and alluring laugh tends to leave people not only shocked but curious; in this way he can seem very mysterious. Furthermore, Lucas can be very altruistic, a truly selfless individual, and likes to show compassion to those less fortunate than him. Sometimes going as far as to defend those whom he believes to be wrongly persecuted by his father. This has lead him into some serious trouble with the prince's father from time to time, but nothing they have been able to over come together as a family. Despite this, and multiple displays of unyielding affection, Lucas did not have the perfect childhood growing up as a bastard son. Several past instances have left him to feel very insecure often feeling as if he selfish, isn't good enough, or doing enough. This has caused him to develop a false sense of belief often causing troubles between himself and those close to him (read weaknesses). However, his unshaken belief that all people are inherently good, perhaps simply misunderstood, lends itself to an incredibly resilient and optimistic attitude in the face of hardship. Another thing to note about Lucas' personality is that he can be quite the adventurous and curious individual. When something catches his attention, he tends to put a lot of effort into figuring out everything he can about it.​

- Likes -

+ Art
+ Fall
+ Food
+ Stars
+ Spring
+ Beach
+ Ocean
+ Nature
+ Summer
+ Animals
+ Traveling
+ Trying New Things
+ Meeting New People

- Dislikes -

+ Bees
+ Naps
+ Rules
+ Abuse
+ Reading
+ Laziness
+ Rainy Days
+ Bland Foods
+ Mathematics
+ Being Controlled
+ Domineering Personalities
+ Being Nagged At (unless he thinks its cute.)

- Hobbies -

+ Drawing
+ Traveling
+ Star Gazing
+ Secretly Collects Seashells

6a00e54ecca8b98833019b02096e91970b-pi

✮Strengths✮

- Talents -

+ Art
+ Swimming
+ Astronomy
+ Animal Husbandry

- Physical -

+ Athletic
+ Healthy
+ High Stamina

- Mental -

+ Idealistic +
Friends and loved ones will come to admire and depend on them for their optimism. Their unshaken belief that all people are inherently good, perhaps simply misunderstood, lends itself to an incredibly resilient attitude in the face of hardship.

+ Seek and Value Harmony +
Lucas has no interest in having power over others, and don't much care for domineering attitudes at all. They prefer a more democratic approach, and work hard to ensure that every voice and perspective is heard.

+ Open-Minded and Flexible +
A live-and-let-live attitude comes naturally to Lucas, and they dislike being constrained by rules. Lucas gives the benefit of the doubt too, and so long as their principles and ideas are not being challenged, they'll support others' right to do what they think is right.

+ Very Creative +
Lucas combines their intuitive nature with their open-mindedness to allow them to see things from unconventional perspectives. Being able to connect many far-flung dots into a single theme.

+ Passionate and Energetic +
When something captures Lucas' imagination and speaks to their beliefs, they go all in, dedicating their time, energy, thoughts and emotions to the project. Their shyness keeps them from the podium, but they are the first to lend a helping hand where it's needed.

+ Dedicated and Hard-Working +
While others focusing on the challenges of the moment may give up when the going gets tough, Lucas has the benefit of their far-reaching vision to help them through. Knowing that what they are doing is meaningful gives Lucas a sense of purpose and even courage when it comes to accomplishing something they believe in.

Marlon-Teixeira-by-Saverio-Cardia-for-Essential-Homme-07.png

✮Weaknesses✮
- Fears -

+ Enclosed Spaces
+ The Queen
+ Bees

- Physical -

+ Health Ailments: Allergic to Bees

- Mental -

+ Too Idealistic +
Often takes their idealisms too far, setting themselves up for disappointment as, again and again, evil things happen in the world. This is true on a personal level too, as Lucas may not just idealize their partners, but idolize them, forgetting that no one is perfect.

+ Too Altruistic +
Sometimes see themselves as selfish, but only because they want to give so much more than they are able to. This becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, as they try to push themselves to commit to a chosen cause or person, forgetting to take care of the needs of others in their lives, and especially themselves.

+ Impractical +
When something captures Lucas' imagination, they can neglect practical matters like day-to-day maintenance and simple pleasures. Sometimes people like Lucas will take this asceticism so far as to neglect eating and drinking as they pursue their passion or cause.

+ Dislike Dealing With Data +
Lucas is often so focused on the big picture that they forget the forest is made of individual trees. They are in tune with emotions and morality, and when the facts and data contradict their ideals, it can be a real challenge for them.

+ Take Things Personally +
Lucas often takes challenges and criticisms personally, rather than as inspiration to reassess their positions. Avoiding conflict as much as possible, Lucas will put a great deal of time and energy into trying to align their principles and the criticisms into a middle ground that satisfies everybody.

+ Difficult to Get to Know +
Lucas is private, reserved and self-conscious. This makes them notoriously difficult to really get to know, and their need for these qualities contributes to the guilt they often feel for not giving more of themselves to those they care about.

+ Secrets +
+ Has a seashell collection
+ Still sleeps with the doll his birth mother gave him.
+ The Queen secretly abused him after his mother's banishment.
+ When he was old enough, he would leave for a couples months to see his biological mother. He still does.

marlon_ryan_hm_02.jpg

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
- Family -
+ The King +

+ The Queen +

- Friends -

- Lover -
None

- Enemies -
+ He personally considers the Queen his enemy.

marlon-teixeira-avva-fall-winter-2012-13-08.jpg

✮HISTORY✮

marlon-teixeira-glamour-ffw.jpg

✮OTHER✮
Anything Else I Forgot (This is where the maids individual gifts will go, like a gift to control water. Each mage has their own, but only one. Other spells will be performed together)

Last edited:
Reactions: HEX

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#542afa
"For someone with such an intense need to be liked you'd think I would have figured out how to be less of an asshole."
[/bg]
tumblr_mii6iq8OkX1s0b87oo3_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mr2gofjNLF1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_mg2xh0wQud1qa219lo2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mqwsnanBvx1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mr2ew9USLk1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_n05gvdeaZI1qa1x28o6_250.gif
tumblr_n3fqohqmRb1qdiaboo5_250.gif
tumblr_mg5wdrjKF11s0b87oo5_250.gif
tumblr_mg2xh0wQud1qa219lo6_250.gif
tumblr_mg2xh0wQud1qa219lo8_r2_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name
"I also answer to 'you there' and 'help girl'."
. Emelyne Josephine Harrison .

Nickname(s)
"These are my less commonly known names."
. Emma, Em, Emmy, Lynn .

Royal or Maid
"Yeah, cause princesses wear rag dresses and clean the floors on their hands and knees."
. Maid .

Age and Birthday
"I celebrate my birthday, it's not important."
. 19 & August 9th .

"Let's see... Boobs? Check. Vag? Check. That means I'm a boy, right?"
. Female .

Eye Color
"Blueish, I guess.."
. Grey-Blue .

Hair Description
"Brown? Or does this look pink to you?"
. Medium brown, naturally wavy, thick, slightly longer than shoulder length .

Height
"I don't care, I've never checked."
. 5'2'' .

Weight
"Again, I've never checked."
. 134 lbs .

Piercings
"I have better ways to spend my time then shoving metal through my body."
. Ear lobes once - got when she was a baby .

Marks
"I don't even have scars. I don't do anything dangerous enough to get them."
. N/A .

Health Ailments
"I don't have time for sickness."
. Allergic to Peanuts .

Personality
"I guess I'm a bitch, but that's better than being a pushover."
. Emelyne can't seem to decide what kind of person she wants to be. She's very honest and direct, sometimes so much that she comes across as rude and tactless. She's careful, especially about the people she becomes close with, which also makes her judgmental. Emma is more of an observer than she is anything else, and more often than not this makes her appear quite and timid to strangers. This particular assumption is shut down the moment she opens her mouth, however, because she has almost no filter and possesses an abundance of sass. She says what she means, but because she lacks tact the things she says do not always come out right. Quick to regret and also anger, Emma is much more emotional than she cares to admit. As a defense mechanism, Emelyne hides her emotions as best she can, and has trouble letting people in to get to know her. She's good with keeping secrets herself, but finds it difficult to trust other people. Because of this, Emelyne is extremely independent, preferring to do all the work herself rather than depend on someone else. She does not play the damsel in distress, but rather the reluctant hero. It's not often that she holds her tongue when she sees something she doesn't like. While Emma is very clearly a pessimist, she does find herself looking for the beauty in everything- even death. She's a strong believer that everything happens for a reason, but does not leave it up to fate to decide entirely where her life is going. Lastly, while Emelyne is not the leader type, she also isn't much of a follower. She does what she feels like, and if she takes orders it's only because she doesn't want to deal with the consequences that may arise from not listening .

History
"Nothing really interested to see here, move along."
[spoili]
During the summer Emelyne was born to a new couple of peasants in the kingdom. The woman, Tatiana, made money by sewing clothing and the man, Darian, was a hunter. Emelyne was a happy child, though she was obviously much more mature than most of the other people her age. She was also thought to be dumb, because she didn't ask questions like the other kids did- all she ever did was watch. Most people found it rather surprising when they asked her a question and found that she understood the concept more than her peers- she was always a visual learner.

Early on, Emma learned that she had to be careful of who she befriended. Her group of friends had always been small, but every single one of the people within her circle had been deemed worthy in her eyes. She would do anything for them, and she did. She didn't mind taking the blame from time to time. Still, no matter how much she loved her close friends, she loved her parents more.

One night, while her father was out hunting, he was killed by a wolf. Emelyne's world came crashing down, and just when she needed her mother the most she wasn't there. Well, physically she was there, but she was non-responsive. She rarely moved, hardly ate, didn't say a word. It only took a few weeks for Emma to realize she had to fend for herself if she wanted to survive, and so she would need to learn how to get her own food. She got a job at the local market, her employer only paying her in food, which young Emma never complained about. It was what she needed most.

Shortly after she turned eleven did she loose her mother, due to illness. No one could tell Emelyne exactly what sickness killed her mother, but she knew that the root of the illness what her father's death which caused her mother's depression. With no other family, Emelyne lived on the streets for a few months before she was adopted by a pair who worked in the castle.

At first Emma was hostile, not wanting to let these new people into her life. They'd only leave her like her parent's had- even if they didn't do it on purpose Emelyne couldn't see her logic was flawed. In fact, it wasn't even until she was sixteen that Emma truly started to love her new family. Now, her adoptive parents and her sisters are the only important people in her life, and she would do anything for them.
[/spoili]

"Very few things, now that I think of it."
. High Places, Climbing Trees, Rules, Fighting/Arguing, Stars, The Rain, Music, and Sweet Food .

Dislikes
"Snobby royals who don't clean up after themselves, and also cleaning the horse stalls. That's just gross."
. Spicy Food, Cold Weather, Screaming, Trumpets, Large Dogs, Literature Studies, Chocolate, Tulips, Crowds, and Doing Dishes .

Hobbies
"As a maid I don't really have much downtime."
. People Watching, Running, Singing, Exploring and Taking Naps .

Talents
"Cleaning, I guess. It's the only useful talent I have anyways."
. Emelyne can also hold her breath for two minutes and twenty three seconds. She can walk on her hands, and has a good singing voice- though, she usually only sings when she's working. Emelyne is a natural at dancing. Also, she learned sign language when she was young, and cans till communicate using it .

Strengths
"I like to think I have a few."
. Emma is strong-willed and dutiful, always working hard and staying focused on her goal until she achieves it. She doesn't rely on anyone but herself, making her very independent. She's quick on her feet and has high stamina. Emma is physically flexible (though not mentally so) and has very thick skin. Also, she's a fast learner .

Weaknesses
"Just cats. I must pet them all."
. Other than being judgmental and stubborn, Emma has a nasty habit of acting or speaking insensitively. She likes to do things by the book, having very strong feelings about rules being followed. She doesn't like sudden changes, because she needs time to adjust, and when caught off guard she will likely trip over her words. It's also very hard to earn her trust .

Fears
"Let's go with none, yeah?"
. Above all, Emelyne fears betrayal, which is why she struggles so harshly with letting other people get to know her. She's also afraid of public humiliation and, for reasons she cannot explain, crows .

Secrets
"Oh, I'm an open book. I don't keep secrets."
. Dreamt about being a princess when she was a little girl, but no denies it because she knows it was silly .
. Has never been in a romantic relationship .
. When she was thirteen she was very self conscious about her bust size and stuffed her bra. However, she stopped by the time she was fifteen .
. Once contemplated running away, and the only thing that stopped her was a sudden flu that kept her in bed. By the time it passed she knew she wouldn't be able to make it on her own .

Other
"I can't believe you want to know more."
. Weather Manipulation - Read more about it HERE- She is still learning how to control it. Somewhat linked to her emotions, she she may be unstable when upset, but this does not always happen .

RELATIONSHIPS
"Making friends is hard."
[spoili]
Mate / Love Interest
. Chance DePointe - TBA .

Family
. Biological Mother - Tatiana - Seamstress - Dead [spoili]
large.gif
[/spoili]
Biological Father - Darian - Hunter - Dead [spoili]
tumblr_npo23iruP11qg22hlo1_500.gif
[/spoili] .
. Amelia - "Sister" - TBA .
. Cassandra - "Sister" - TBA .
. Caeley/Elly - "Sister" - TBA .

Friends
. TBA .

Enemies
. TBA .

Pets
. N/A .
[/spoili]
[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"You can't change your situation. The only thing you can change is how you deal with it."
[/bg]

Passwords: 1) The clock strikes twelve. 2) Promises.​

Last edited:
Everything in the over view I would move to the first post in this thread. The update tomorrow is going to revert everything back to the old system....

Also reserving for my prince. :0

-Prince
-23 years
-Face claim: Marlon Teixeira
-Bastard Son
Good idea. And nice face claim.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray

Cassandra.png

" If only I knew what my heart was telling me..
Not sure what I'm feeling..
Is this just a dream..? "

GaZI4IH.png

✮Name✮
Cassandra Lily Greyson
✮Nickname(s)✮
Cass & Cassie
♥Royal or Maid♥
Maid
19 , December 18th
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Eye Color✮
Sapphire Blue
✮Hair Description✮
Honey Brown ~ Waist Length ~ Silken & Wavy ~ Smells of Rose and Honeysuckle
✮Height✮
5'5
✮Weight✮
122 lbs
✮Piercings✮
Lower Right Hip ~ Tattoo
~ She has a small crescent shape birthmark on left thigh.
✮Health Ailments✮
N/A
003528f5_medium.jpeg

✮Personality✮

Sweet ~ She has the heart of an angel.. This girl couldn't hurt a fly even if she tried..If it is a spider well that is an entirely different case.

Loyal ~ You can always depend on her to be there for you when you need her no matter the case at hand or what you've done.

Hopeless Romantic ~ She dreams of what it would be like to be in love and what the feeling truly makes you feel and change within yourself.

Caring ~ You can always depend on her to be there for you even when you think you've done your worst or been the worse. She likes to help and hear people out whenever they ask.

Gentle heart ~ She is like a Snow White... Innocent and curious yet love's all animals greatly and nurtures them will all the love she has stored in her heart.

Honest ~ She may be shy but if she see's someone picking on or hurting another she will come to their aid and stand her ground in there defense... She hate's bullies and when catches it occurring she will stand up and deal with whoever.

Brave ~ Cassie fears little in her life to be honest. She will take any challenge and face it head on without a moments consideration in mind.

Hotheaded ~ She can become slightly hot headed when people push her buttons far to long and hard. Which than drives her to her own breaking point of patience.

Gifted ~ She was a gifted lyrical songstress from the day of her birth. It flowed naturally from her lips and became a devoted love and passion of her's

Intelligent ~ She is extremely smart and very quick witted in all things she puts her mind to. Can be very inventive and excellent with planning and strategies.

Spontaneous ~ Cassie loves to do spur of the moment things.. She believes you should live your life to the fullest no matter what.

Charming ~ She is one brilliant charmer.. She always know's the right words to say to get herself out of a bind of lead her to where she need's to be..

Adventurous ~ She loves to have a good time and try new things out whenever she is given the shot to.. So if you say cliff diving she'll be in a flash going before you.
tumblr_myfs2gmQmb1qec4gro1_500.gif

✮History✮
Will be RP'd Throughout

✮Likes✮
Horses , Large and small dogs, Being daring , Parties , Winning , Winter Days , Beaches , Arts , Dancing, Photography , Running , Reading , Flirting , Tea Parties , Gowns , Masquerades , Chocolate , Flowers , Forest , Driving Fast , Books , Library , Lakes , Helping others, writing , Romantic gestures , Riding , Traveling , Singing , drawing , Rainy Days

✮Dislikes✮
Bullies , Liars , Cheaters , Fakes , Being yelled at or corrected , Overly hot days ,

✮Hobbies✮
Horseback Riding , Swimming , Singing , Working out , Running , Flower Arranging , Baking

✮Talents✮
Her Magic , Agile , Fixing any issue , Running , Horseback Riding , Singing , Calming animals , Double Blade Swordplay

✮Strengths✮
Horseback Riding , Acrobatic , Sword Fighting , Pushing her personal feelings down , Reading People ~ Silver tongued

✮Weaknesses✮
Children , Her parents , Stubbornness , Constant guard around her heart , Being a smart ass at times , Her sisters

✮Fears✮
Having her heart broken .
Being Cursed.
Disappointing her parents.
Worms... Just no.
Being unwanted by her prince for not being a Royal.
Meeting her birth parents.

054ed87be72939df7bc8feb4d1709918.gif

✮Secrets✮
Has never been romantically involved with anyone.

Shared her first kiss with a young Duke's son who referred to her as the " Fairest Rose Maiden." Whenever he is at the castle he refers to her as such as simply her secret friend

Her abilities can get out of hand when made angry.. Which was what burned Farmer Gillian's prized pumpkins.. Shush.

Once stopped a public mocking and humiliation to a severely facially deformed lad. She made it clear that not one person was to ever touch or come near him again until they learned to not act like manner-less pigs. To this day , Elijah has been her closest village friend.

Often goes away to her secret place in the woods to Moonstone Waterfalls where she spends time to herself and or sings to her hearts content.

Always will be seen wearing this necklace about her neck it is the only thing she has that belonged to her mother and was her most special thing gifted to by her father in honor of their forbidden love. It was left with her when she was abandoned.

She would always gaze out over the castle balcony whilst beating the rugs and watch the prince's ride freely and wonder what it would be like to be one of their princess's to ride at their side freely and happily in love.

✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot
Fire Manipulation ~ Feel free to read more about it here. She has mastered a few of them but is still learning.
tumblr_o1n7vfvmLB1tnf71eo1_500.gif

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮

Will finish when everyone else is done.
✮Family✮
Kathleen Aria Ferguson ~ Mother ~ Alive
Lord Sebastian De Grey - Father - Alive - Unaware of her existence

✮Friends✮
OPEN
✮Mate✮
OPEN
✮Enemies✮
OPEN
♠ Pets ♠
Milo
Aria ~ When wandering out in the countrysides limitless fields. She stumbled upon Aria thorned and injured behind several large standing willow trees. She took her in and nurtured her herself. She found herself greatly happy at being able to keep her due to many thanks upon the stable master who boarded her on his own land.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mowkie and Esmeray
Also Gorgeous , I would love to be your CO-GM and help with this if you would like. ^^

@Gorgeous♠Chaos

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
tumblr_o1bwl3ybDO1tw3lmao2_400.jpg
[fieldbox=∞Elly∞, #c791a6, DASHED, 50, Courier New][dscroll]
tumblr_nw4dy0j3Xp1titwzho1_400.gif

#c791a6 Color Reference
Name
Caeley Emerson Neal
Nickname(s)
Cae, Cael, Elly

Royal or Maid
Maid
Age and Birthday
18 ~ May 25th

Eye Color
Extremely Dark Brown
Hair Description
Her hair is extremely dark brown, matching almost exactly in shade with her eyes. It is long and thick with a natural, wave and frizziness to it
Height
5'1.75"
Weight
114lbs
Piercings
Both ear lobes are pierced once each
Marks
a healthy olive complexion adorned by some sparse freckles
Health Ailments
She has problems with her distance vision (if I'm correct this rp takes place at a time before glasses and contacts, correct?)

Personality
- Calculating/Witty/Intelligent; Caeley isn't one to overlook something. She is smart and though she might seem flighty at times, she thinks everything through, rather quickly as well.
- Wary/Reserved but not exactly shy; When first meeting Cae she can seem shy and quiet... she's not, not really anyway. She is wary of things and situations until she has figured them out, always thinking everything through to be as careful as possible and avoid as much error as she can. Once she warms up though she is a friendly little bugger.
- Decisive/Organized but playful/Imaginitive; Just like her thoughts, Elly's imagination is always at work. She makes decisions thoroughly and quickly but often tries to find the fun in every situation, no matter how tedious it is.
- Devoted/Sentimental; If this girl commits to something she sticks with it until the end. She also manages to become very attached emotionally and cognitively to items and ideas, but mainly material things and humans/animals. She finds a lot of meaning in relationships, wether they are between herself and another living being or an inanimate object.
- Respectful but can be sneaky/Sly; Caeley will follow the rules most of the time, but she is a witty little one who is good at finding the loopholes in everything, so as respectful as she may be, she will find a way to do what she wants.
- Caring/Gentle; She has a rather sweet disposition overall, and even if she truly despises you, Elly will treat you with the same caring and gentle touch that she treats everyone and everything.
History
RP

- Friends
- Family
- Talking
- Swimming
- Reading
- Playing the Viola
- Sports
- Soccer
- Softball
- Running
- Learning
- Fairytales
- Disney
- Having Fun
- Singing
- Music
Dislikes
- Cabbage
- Crabs
- Wasting Time
- Bossy People
- Unrespectful Authority
- Squinting
- Studying
- Boredom
Hobbies
- Sports
- Learning new things
- Dreaming
- Making music
- Reading & Creating Fairytales
Talents
- Running
- Making Friends
- Playing String Instruments
- Singing

Strengths
- Using her imagination
- Devotion
- Reading
Weaknesses
- Focusing, especially when bored
- Attaches to people and things very easily
- nearsightedness
Fears
- Not being able to see
- Being told not to use her imagination
- Dying and growing old

Secrets
- She likes to dream that she lives in a fairytale and that one day she will wake up and her life will be just like her dreams
- She was beyond excited when they found the spellbook and often wonders if she could get her hands on it again just to take a look and see what else is in it.
Other
- Her imagination is her gift, if she believes and thinks or writes just hard enough her imagination can quite literally come to life.
- Codewords: The clock strikes twelve & Promises
- Faceclaim; Rowan Blanchard
Family
- the kitchen foster parents
- her three 'sisters'
- real family is unknown
Friends
any takers?
Mate
just tag me!
Enemies
anyone?

Pets
Jaq > Male > 2yr > Hamster || Gusgus > Male > 1yr > DMH[/dscroll][/fieldbox]

Last edited:
4616549.png

Janis Danner 037.jpg
B81111

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Name✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Chance Marcus Grey DePointe||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Nickname(s)✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||None||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♥Royal or Maid♥[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Royal||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Age and Birthday ~ 18 to 22✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||24||December 12th||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Gender✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Male||[/BCOLOR]
tumblr_ne5p22bZ0x1qg22hlo1_1280.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Eye Color✮[/BCOLOR]
Hazel_EYEs_by_poetic09star.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Hair Description✮|[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Thick||Soft||Short||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Height✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||6ft 2in||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Weight✮[/BCOLOR]
||218 pounds||

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Piercings✮[/BCOLOR]

||None||

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos[/BCOLOR]

Tattoo 1
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Scars here and there from childhood||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Health Ailments✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Small case of social anxiety||[/BCOLOR]
images (1).jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Personality✮ [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Dependable: Chance is a guy who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. He is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, he's your guy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb he goes by. He can be very curious and often looks for answers to questions and tends to poke his nose around in places to fulfill this.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Caring: Chance will do anything for his friends and the people he cares about, even if it means putting himself on the back burner[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Logical: Chance is a fast learner and he thinks on his feet. He uses his quick wits and smarts to help him make hard decisions and solve problems.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Cheerful: Chance is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around him. He always tries to make people happy and is very friendly. When you see him, he usually has a smile on his face.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Hopeless Romantic: He is a guy who is always falling fast. He falls like a shooting star, fast and hard. He is always looking for love, which usually gets him hurt in the long run. His mother keeps telling him to stop looking and true love will come, but he doesn't listen[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮History✮ [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Likes✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Food||Wings||Cake||Sleeping||Writing||The beach||Art||Lemonade||Nice people||Music||Singing||The Color Maroon||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Dislikes✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Rude people||Carrots||The color yellow||Being sick||Pain||Pudding||Country music||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Hobbies✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Writing||Acting||Reading||Artsy stuff||Cooking||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Talents✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Cooking||Art||Writing||[/BCOLOR]
ab73096d3a2d95af2b45f659f8c3bc84.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Strengths✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Nice||Fencing||Good with people||Easy-going||Understanding||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Weaknesses✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Too nice sometimes||Social anxiety||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Fears✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Secrets✮ [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||He’s very interested in magic and none of his family knows||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot [/BCOLOR]

original.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮RELATIONSHIPS✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Family✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Queen Isabella DePointe||Mother||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Prince Judas DePointe||Younger Brother||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Prince Lucas Augustine||Younger Brother||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Prince Reginald Beaumont||Younger Brother||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Friends✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Mate✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Enemies✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♠ Pets ♠[/BCOLOR]
Nana
Snow

Last edited:
Reactions: Brea
18 to 22 is a bit of a narrow age range......

W.I.P​

barbara-palvin-beach-shoot6.jpg

GaZI4IH.png

✮Name✮
Cassandra Lily Greyson
✮Nickname(s)✮
Cass & Cassie
♥Royal or Maid♥
Maid
19 , December 18th
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Eye Color✮
Sapphire Blue
✮Hair Description✮
Honey Brown ~ Waist Length ~ Silken & Wavy ~ Smells of Rose and Honeysuckle
✮Height✮
5'5
✮Weight✮
122 lbs
✮Piercings✮
✮Health Ailments✮
N/A
003528f5_medium.jpeg

✮Personality✮ (Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
✮History✮
Will be RP'd Throughout
✮Likes✮
✮Dislikes✮
✮Hobbies✮
✮Talents✮
✮Strengths✮
✮Weaknesses✮
✮Fears✮
✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious. Do they know about their abilities?
✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot
Fire Manipulation ~ Feel free to read more about it here. She has mastered a few of them but is still learning.
tumblr_o1n7vfvmLB1tnf71eo1_500.gif

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(If you want to be in a relationship with one of the character, see them first)
✮Family✮
WIP
✮Friends✮
OPEN
✮Mate✮
OPEN
✮Enemies✮
OPEN
♠ Pets ♠
Milo
*whispers* Can Cassandra be the princess that danced with my cutie ; w ;

Also can we refrain from making matches until characters are complete

Reactions: Brea
*whispers* Can Cassandra be the princess that danced with my cutie ; w ;
*Whispers on back* My princess would be more than happy to be the one that danced the night away with your cutie. ^^

When My CS is done we can see than.

Also can we refrain from making matches until characters are complete
I suppose so, but it would be rude of me to pick someone else afterwards (unless @Shayla is okay with whatever, which she normally is). Also just because they danced together doesn't mean it's going to be official right? xD

Also about the ages you don't have to extend the range if you don't want to, it isn't bothering me or anything. o-o;

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
I suppose so, but it would be rude of me to pick someone else afterwards (unless @Shayla is okay with whatever, which she normally is). Also just because they danced together doesn't mean it's going to be official right? xD

Also about the ages you don't have to extend the range if you don't want to, it isn't bothering me or anything. o-o;
Um, I would think that is who the princes were after originally, but I guess if this stays together for the long haul then anything is possible.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and Esmeray
Um, I would think that is who the princes were after originally, but I guess if this stays together for the long haul then anything is possible.
Originally yes, but anything can happen. ;)

I'm super excited. o 3 o

Reactions: HEX
My Prince will be up when I get home from work.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Esmeray and QUEENIE
Status
Not open for further replies.