The Church of Gwazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't have any tentacles, no matter how much I wish I had them :( THERE ARE DREAMS THAT CANNOT BE!
One only needs to ascend to a new tier of Godhood, and then anything is possible.

Imagine being trapped in a 4x4 prison cell with nothing to do but suck your own dick.

That's exactly how I felt while reading this thread.

The path to enlightenment shall be met with neigh-sayers, who argue against happiness and well being.
Many will falter and join there ranks, but the true believers will perceiver and reach true enlightenment.

The skype brigade sending out the people to crap on this thread should calm down.

I rather descend into the dark lords arms in hell :D
This works as well, both are welcome in our Church as long as they enlighten others.

The skype brigade sending out the people to crap on this thread should calm down.
I'm just imagining them having a hissy-fit going "How is someone not in our group having fun! This is preposterous! Flame it now! Only we shall be respected and cool!".

Edit: To clarify I'm joking, and this isn't even directed at everyone in that skype group. There's a lot of cool people there. This is strictly in reference to those who are getting butt hurt over this stuff.

This works as well, both are welcome in our Church as long as they enlighten others.
What kind of church embraces both the devil and God? o.O

*Un-watches thread because the Holy Mother is bored*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hatsune Candy
The path to enlightenment shall be met with true and honest folk, who argue against arrogance and foolishness.
Hopefully many will falter and join their ranks, but the true believers will stumble and fall short of anything remotely close to a goal.

If only altering real world religions were this simple!

I had nothing to do with them when I made my post. I just read this thread and an epiphany while reading it.

Much self-sucking.

What this thread is turning into: A Flame war.
I like it!
mSFXk2a.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hatsune Candy
Status
Not open for further replies.