The Church of Gwazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm the sensei/senpai to a cult nut o.O?! ... Oh well. Just don't let the cult get in the way of your studies kouhai.
Don't worry sensei/senpai, I'm using what I learn in my lessons to properly be a holy mother ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hatsune Candy
Don't worry sensei/senpai, I'm using what I learn in my lessons to properly be a holy mother ^_^
Oh that's good then :D Don't forget the tentacles ^^

There's no way I'm gonna be able to keep up with this rainbow thing. @_@ Gah, screw it, Lawkheart, it's all up to you now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
EVERYONE GETS COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
You should join our Church, we have much to learn from one another.
I refuse churches ):

You mean she's not really a holy mother, but a great old one?
She's a holy mother student?

There's no way I'm gonna be able to keep up with this rainbow thing. @_@ Gah, screw it, Lawkheart, it's all up to you now.
QUITTER D:

EVERYONE GETS COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We've noticed I:

Git Gud at Blasphemy Brah, you're making a horrible anti-christ.
Still not as bad as you playing CK2.

Oh, I'm sorry(notreally) you got butthurt over that "Git gud" thing, and the fact you were kicked out of the group for being a dumb shit, I truly am(notreallylol). Also, anyone that follows you, I really deeply truly feel sorry. Got a choose an ant to follow for guidance? Welp, Natural Selection I guess, ^^.

Still not as bad as you playing CK2.

Oh, I'm sorry(notreally) you got butthurt over that "Git gud" thing, and the fact you were kicked out of the group for being a dumb shit, I truly am(notreallylol). Also, anyone that follows you, I really deeply truly feel sorry. Got a choose an ant to follow for guidance? Welp, Natural Selection I guess, ^^.
Brovo did not have the gift to hear the truth, so he chose to hide in sin and reject my holy message.
Do not fear though my child, he shall see the light eventually. It has been fore-told.

A bit loving family doesn't have to be in a church group ]:
Yes, but nothing makes a better loving family like a Church does.

Yes, but nothing makes a better loving family like a Church does.
I want my loving family to be at home on the couch in front of the TV D:

I want my loving family to be at home on the couch in front of the TV D:
This is an Internet Church though... You can be wherever you want. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.