The Church of Gwazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS THREAD HAS WAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION!

I HAVE DONE MORE STUPID THINGS IN MY LIFE, I'M IN AND WILL PROBABLY REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-sigh- Doesn't anyone pay attention? I am the mother of the rainbow facehuggers and Gwazi is the chosen one who delivers them to all those who are none believers. Rainbows are my method of distracting the unsuspecting none believers so my children can show them the truth of things ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hatsune Candy
I HAVE DONE MORE STUPID THINGS IN MY LIFE, I'M IN AND WILL PROBABLY REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're dead to me ): ... I don't even know who you are. You're even more dead to me now!

THIS THREAD HAS WAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION!
It's because you all know deep down that this Church is right.
Blessed be to my child.
*Gives a mountain of cookies*

See. It's already false advertisement. He only gave one cookie, not a mountain! That's all he can give!

-sigh- Doesn't anyone pay attention? I am the mother of the rainbow facehuggers and Gwazi is the chosen one who delivers them to all those who are none believers. Rainbows are my method of distracting the unsuspecting none believers so my children can show them the truth of things ^_^
I shall join you in your efforts.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
So the path to heaven is to give out rainbows and hugs?

We're loosing the iwakuians to Gwazi D: NOOOOOO

• Bucket of Rainbows
See. It's already false advertisement. He only gave one cookie, not a mountain! That's all he can give!
or he could give me one at a time, it's better to be delusional then logical.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
Status
Not open for further replies.