The children of secrecy (Pm for a position!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pains me to say that my modification work is getting ahead of my RPs.... HL2 can be an &$$ to mod at times.

That can be
Who usually kills others? Go by character development or side. He has been off since Nov,30th so he should understand.
either of us

You can take him off the planet. Just make sure that it somehow makes sense.

OOH OOOH WAIT!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!

it's @Sen 's character (Miyiong) that told starkson to free people right? What if someone, like Rafadark, managed to find out that he told those plans to Starkson, making him a possible starter of a revolution, (Sen's character doesn't need to even be penalized, Miyiong could just backstab Starkson and tell upfront that he was talking to him about starting a revolt, and asking Miyiong to join, but, like a good slave, he declined and told someone about it)? That could give a sufficient reason to kill him, it would give Starkson a bit more time to post, and hey, now you guys have something to RP about!

Wait, wha-?
My character is Etherlinda.

I can kill him if you want.

I have been playing too much S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Blowout_soon.jpg

You should all be able to figure these things out. Bot tak.... Anyway, you all think we should continue this RP? I would love to, was just unsure if you were all still invested and it seems you are. I like what El was throwing around, lets go off that.

for me it's ok. If everyone want too.

im fine either way, but keep in mind, if you do restart, and the other RP opens up for me, i am going to drop this one for that, but it looks like it's not opening up anytime soon, so you good...for now *evil stare*

Status
Not open for further replies.