The children of secrecy (Pm for a position!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE TELL ME HOW ON EARTH YOU DO THAT BOX THING I've always wondered ; ;

[.Fieldset= (Insert name here) , (Color here)][.imga=right/left] (Insert direct link to image here) [./imga]

And then you write whatever you want here, but remember to put enter, and I usually do one space between, though I don't know if it is required ^^

[./Fieldset] At the end!

Now you need to take away the "()" and ".", but otherwise you're good to go ;D That and the spaces between the "()" <---- Hope you understand...? ^^;;

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yes, thank you <3

Reactions: CrystalTears
I'm the worst at explaining things, but if you understood then you must be a genius! ^^ Glad to be of service! *salutes*

Reactions: Mu
I've done a bit of BBcoding before X3

I learned this literally two days ago... So... ^^;; But hey~! Looks fancy xD

• Love
Reactions: Mu
Too bad it's set in a distant past. XD I suppose modern technology doesn't belong there,right? Otherwise I'd have imtroduced Ace with explosions. He likes it when things blow up. 8) He's seriously somewhat of a madman... >_> I'll finish my CS later today, plus get up my starting posts.

Hmmm... perhaps I could give him magic related to that, if it's alright?

Hey, whoever said burning stuff and making swords was not Medieval? Think of it as huge-ass blacksmithies & ore smelters, that's what I come to think of it as.

Also, if you think the post was bad and I god-modded (I think i did) , please let me know!

But, i did change that pic.

[.Fieldset= (Insert name here) , (Color here)][.imga=right/left] (Insert direct link to image here) [./imga]
And then you write whatever you want here, but remember to put enter, and I usually do one space between, though I don't know if it is required ^^
[./Fieldset] At the end!
Now you need to take away the "()" and ".", but otherwise you're good to go ;D That and the spaces between the "()" <---- Hope you understand...? ^^;;
Whoop! Thanks. everyone seems to use these. I've been looking how to do it for the passed few days so thanks bro :)

Oh and i tried to base where the gate was and the position of my character by the picture El Presidente put up for his town. if it changes let me know and i'll edit it

Whoop! Thanks. everyone seems to use these. I've been looking how to do it for the passed few days so thanks bro :)

You're welcome! Glad to see I could be of service! :D

CMON PEOPLE, THE MUFFIN MAN NEEDS MORE POSTS!
Sorry, but the time you guys get active is the perfect time where I am asleep for school =_= I'll try to give you as many replies as possible ^^ *fist pump of determination*

ALL THE LOVE! XD Thanks RafaDark! I felt my heart skip a few beats as I thought I had to answer to 4 RPs. It was a good thing it wasn't xD

Reactions: RafaDark
so, I am stumped, completely, as to what to do from here.

Are we all supposed to be in Carbon's Quarry Somehow, if so, I think that @Starkson and Myself might need to change things...I just wanted another setting for dem slaves, so they can see what freedom does to them >:D, but to not god-mod, @Vyork Ashfin , what should happen here? Just-a-quarry-ception, or misconducted-huge-land-free-roam?

also, your sig bothers my OCD, as i'm sure the little green shell isn't supposed to be soft and movable

so, I am stumped, completely, as to what to do from here.
Are we all supposed to be in Carbon's Quarry Somehow, if so, I think that @Starkson and Myself might need to change things...I just wanted another setting for dem slaves, so they can see what freedom does to them >:D, but to not god-mod, @Vyork Ashfin , what should happen here? Just-a-quarry-ception, or misconducted-huge-land-free-roam?
also, your sig bothers my OCD, as i'm sure the little green shell isn't supposed to be soft and movable
Why don't you start an uprising?

umm, Im draconian?

I guess you meant 'in my area' in which, i guess he happens to seek refuge in your quarry i guess...idk???

so confuzzled

@Vyork Ashfin
I'm poking you since I'm waiting for you to respond to DarkRafa, before I answer yet another time~ ^^
I don't want to seem pushy, I just really love this RP ^o^! Smack me in the head if I get too pushy ^^;;

Reactions: RafaDark
Status
Not open for further replies.