The children of secrecy (Pm for a position!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that RafaDark could be working undercover to discover the cult, but he couldn't get any info because there was too much humans to get what he wanted... What do you guys think about it?
Go for it!
Poor Ether. xD I hope I get to create a second character <3
Yes you can, ill add another position with your name.

madbox_cover_hodst_by_maiolo-d6v9f8v-jpg.45053

Character sheet:
Name: Starkson Lothbrok
Sexuality: Straight

Starkson was born a slave child. He would regularly witness his mother getting beaten and taken advantage of in many different ways. This fueled his hatred for the creatures. When ever they set foot into his cell he would attack them, this resulted in endless beatings and finally getting thrown into a detention camp where he met Commander Godfrey. An ederly man in his 50's or so and his son Maximus. They began to tell Starkson storied of when they was free. how people lived in the open air free of chains. After several days of planning Starkson and the 2 men planned an escape mission. it was successful until the final hurdle. They reached the iron gates almost free when Commander Godfrey was bashed in the back of his head, maximus ran to help but was met with a deadly hit that crushed his head. Starkson was close to running back to help but godfrey yelled "RUN!" and so he did...

Flaws:
Blunt - Direct in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion. insensitive, brusque.
Dyslexic - Affected by dyslexia, a learning disorder marked by impairment of the ability to recognize and comprehend written words.
Overprotective - To protect too much; coddle.
Reckless - Heedless. Headstrong. Foolhardy. Unthinking boldness, wild carelessness and disregard for consequences
Stubborn - Unreasonably, often perversely unyielding; bull-headed. Firmly resolved or determined; resolute
Race: Human
Skills: Great with a long sword and keeping up morale
Action that affected the opposite race: Killed a few draconian guards while freeing slaves

Magical abilities:
Earthcrafting
Element: Earth
Ability: Used to gain strength, tracking and hunting, manipulate the earth such as earthbending, calm animals, and inspire lust. An earth spirit can attack directly.
Source: The power originates from Brutus; An earth spirit that looks like a dire wolf made of stone. it lives in the earth and follows Starkson where ever he goes. Brutus can also physically come out of the ground.
Immunities: He isn't immune to anything. He is a well skilled fighter but anything could happen.
Restrictions: Powers are lost when more then 10 ft away from earth

Education:
Special Education: Trained by Commander Godfrey in Earthcraft. Trained in knighthood by Maximus
Associations/alliances : Rebel Military force, Knights
Experience: Lived as a slave till he was 8 until he was freed by Commander Godfrey.
Learning Type: Not one for complex thinking. Learns better with a hands on approach.

Appearance:
Skin Color: lightly tanned
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Dark brown
Facial hair: 5 0'clock shadow
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 200lbs
Scars: various ones all over his body
Body shape: Built like a bear
Muscle tone: Broad muscular frame

Clothes: Steel armor of the legion soldiers given to him by Godfrey who hid it in a secret stash in the wall of his cell, Brown straps and green leather tunic
Casual Clothes: standard ordinary tunics made from wool, linen and animal skins in either brown, green or both.
Most Prized Possessions: His black bear cloak that Maximus gave to him and his Long sword that he stole from the draconians while escaping.

Personality
Characteristics
Dominant:
Stands his ground to others, will not back down
Emotional Stability: Has issues with controlling his anger
Words: "Crows" - meaning "damn it" "Fuck!"

Likes: Ale, Mead, Food, Being outside, taverns, Hunting, camping
Dislikes: "Feelings", Flying, slugs,

Last edited by a moderator:
Character sheet:
Name: Starkson Lothbrok
Sexuality: Straight
Starkson was born a slave child. He would regularly witness his mother getting beaten and taken advantage of in many different ways. This fueled his hatred for the creatures. When ever they set foot into his cell he would attack them, this resulted in endless beatings and finally getting thrown into a detention camp where he met Commander Godfrey. An ederly man in his 50's or so and his son Maximus. They began to tell Starkson storied of when they was free. how people lived in the open air free of chains. After several days of planning Starkson and the 2 men planned an escape mission. it was successful until the final hurdle. They reached the iron gates almost free when Commander Godfrey was bashed in the back of his head, maximus ran to help but was met with a deadly hit that crushed his head. Starkson was close to running back to help but godfrey yelled "RUN!" and so he did...
Blunt - Direct in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion. insensitive, brusque.
Dyslexic - Affected by dyslexia, a learning disorder marked by impairment of the ability to recognize and comprehend written words.
Overprotective - To protect too much; coddle.
Reckless - Heedless. Headstrong. Foolhardy. Unthinking boldness, wild carelessness and disregard for consequences
Stubborn - Unreasonably, often perversely unyielding; bull-headed. Firmly resolved or determined; resolute
Race: Human
Skills: Great with a long sword and keeping up morale
Action that affected the opposite race: Killed a few draconian guards while freeing slaves
Magical abilities:
Earthcrafting
Element: Earth
Ability: Used to gain strength, tracking and hunting, manipulate the earth such as earthbending, calm animals, and inspire lust. An earth spirit can attack directly.
Source: The power originates from Brutus; An earth spirit that looks like a dire wolf made of stone. it lives in the earth and follows Starkson where ever he goes. Brutus can also physically come out of the ground.
Immunities: He isn't immune to anything. He is a well skilled fighter but anything could happen.
Restrictions: Powers are lost when more then 10 ft away from earth
Education:
Special Education: Trained by Commander Godfrey in Earthcraft. Trained in knighthood by Maximus
Associations/alliances : Rebel Military force, Knights
Experience: Lived as a slave till he was 8 until he was freed by Commander Godfrey.
Learning Type: Not one for complex thinking. Learns better with a hands on approach.
Appearance:
Skin Color: lightly tanned
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Dark brown
Facial hair: 5 0'clock shadow
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 200lbs
Scars: various ones all over his body
Body shape: Built like a bear
Muscle tone: Broad muscular frame
Clothes: Steel armor of the legion soldiers given to him by Godfrey who hid it in a secret stash in the wall of his cell, Brown straps and green leather tunic
Casual Clothes: standard ordinary tunics made from wool, linen and animal skins in either brown, green or both.
Most Prized Possessions: His black bear cloak that Maximus gave to him and his Long sword that he stole from the draconians while escaping.
Personality
Characteristics
Dominant: Stands his ground to others, will not back down
Emotional Stability: Has issues with controlling his anger
Words: "Crows" - meaning "damn it" "Fuck!"
Likes: Ale, Mead, Food, Being outside, taverns, Hunting, camping
Dislikes: "Feelings", Flying, slugs,
Accepted! I will add you to the list.

Should I create a human or draconian female?

It is up to you. If you make a draconian ill switch the extra position i gave you.
I'm terrible at making decisions. XD That's why I asked which one you would favor.

I'm terrible at making decisions. XD That's why I asked which one you would favor.
Well it seems that the humans are going to need someone else to overpower a 6 foot tall lizard...

Human it is, then. Just need to relocate that pretty picture I found. *^*

Reactions: Vyork Ashfin
Well it seems that the humans are going to need someone else to overpower a 6 foot tall lizard...
Then should I sort of begin everything then? That and should any of you or an NPC own Miyong? Since he's obviously still in slavery, due to his magical powers. Since we were sort of thinking of the non-magical (and now one more magical, yay~!, to free Miyong)? I'm just asking ^^ Anyone else who want to start, feel free to do so ^^

Then should I sort of begin everything then? That and should any of you or an NPC own Miyong? Since he's obviously still in slavery, due to his magical powers. Since we were sort of thinking of the non-magical (and now one more magical, yay~!, to free Miyong)? I'm just asking ^^ Anyone else who want to start, feel free to do so ^^
Ill take him.... :P
Can someone post to start this all off?

So has the group formed yet by the first post?

10500467_765731333489111_3218320111567826903_n.jpg

Most stuff is WIP because I need to sleep now soon... x.x

Name:
Arina Stormborn

Personality:
WIP

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Flaws?:
WIP

Race:
Human

Skills:
WIP

Other:
Nope

Action that affected the opposite race:
WIP

Magical abilities:
WIP

Education?:
WIP

5a77d8f8c7fc83b594ee83f7c24d7bab.jpg

Last edited:

Name:
Arina Stormborn

Personality:
WIP

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Flaws?:
WIP

Race:
Human

Skills:
WIP

Other:
Nope

WIP

Magical abilities:
WIP

Education?:
WIP

:P Good! Accepted!

Name:
Arina Stormborn

Personality:
WIP

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Flaws?:
WIP

Race:
Human

Skills:
WIP

Other:
Nope

WIP

Magical abilities:
WIP

Education?:
WIP

You put down male as her gender ; _ ;

I did? o.o Gosh, I'm tired... >.> I'll edit it now...

xD You should get some sleep now

First post up!
Made it sort of around Miyong, but you others may have maybe heard rumors about him or something like that ish? Since he's yet to know about this cult, maybe some are members, and some aren't? I'm not really sure, but Miyong is at the very least not a part of it at all ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.