The children of secrecy (Pm for a position!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH GAWD ITS THE MUFFIN!!!! NO I WILL NOT EAT YOU!!!
861.jpg

Edited my character. X3

white_snake_girl_by_zunaki-d5zrg5m.jpg

Name:
'Etherlinda'

Personality:
Etherlinda is a young girl who lives life by 'going with the flow'. She likes to talk and communication from other people is a must, they make her feel complete. She is an oversuspicious character, but she never voices her own distrust, hostility and fears. Because of this it is extremely hard to get to know her because she keep her feelings locked up inside. At the same time she finds it hard to trust others ever since her slavery. She is prideful, acts confident and gets irritated easily. She treats friendships very seriously, and would never forgive those who betray her and the people close to her. She guards her friends as if they were possessions, getting easily jealous and even possessive. Although she has a deep hatred to the Draconians, she acts friendly around them out of fear due to her nature of keeping her feelings inside her.

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Flaws?:
- Prefers to hide her feelings to herself
- Irritable
- Cannot cook
- Terrible close-combat skills
- Acrophobia

Race:
Human

Skills:
- Ranged combat
- Basic reading/writing skills
- Her small body allows her to hide in small spaces
- Stealth
- Better than average stamina

Other:
Unhealthy obsession with snakes.

Action that affected the opposite race: (If human can substitute for something else!)
I honestly have no idea what to put here. She's not brave enough to do actions by herself.

Magical abilities:
None

Education?:
Basic education, has the literary skills of a third grade child.

Appearance:
Ren.Kougyoku.600.1627759.jpg

Reactions: CrystalTears
☣Miyong☣, purple
Name:
'Miyong'
(he does not remember his given name)

Personality:
Miyong lived most of his life serving the Draconians, and due to him looking like a woman he was mostly treated as such, so he became easily shy and bashful towards others. Unlike the expected of a human slave, Miyong is quite stubborn, and will voice his opinions, but won't stand up for them. He's weak and fragile, and is the type of person you wouldn't leave alone in fear of something happening to them, as he is caring to everyone, even the Draconians, and quite naive. He treats his friends like Gods and will do anything to help them, or at least try, as he knows he can do little in battle, but knows first class first aid. He's also a very talented singer and dancer, as he talks with constant uncertainty and a lack of confidence, since every single piece of his manliness was taken away from him.

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Flaws:
~No confident
~Easily scared
~Weak
~Small build
~Shy
~Naive

Race:
Human

Skills:
~Healing and treating wounds
~Cooking
~Housework
~Dancing & singing
~He do know how to use a bow and arrow
~Small, quick and fast

Other:
~Miyong carries a golden medallion around his neck, it is something precious to him, but he cannot explain why.
~Lost his memories during the harsh training with the Draconians, so he was simply given a name, and can't remember anything of his past life.

Action that affected the opposite race:
Um... Empty ^^;;

Magical abilities:
Healing and temporary buffs (max 5 minutes each day, each person)

Education:
~Basic reading and writing abilities
~Use of medicine and first aid

Appearance:
tumblr_n3cuceRHRx1sje2ugo1_1280_zps27d6c215.jpg

Last edited:
Edited my character. X3
white_snake_girl_by_zunaki-d5zrg5m.jpg

Name:
'Etherlinda'

Personality:
Etherlinda is a young girl who lives life by 'going with the flow'. She likes to talk and communication from other people is a must, they make her feel complete. She is an oversuspicious character, but she never voices her own distrust, hostility and fears. Because of this it is extremely hard to get to know her because she keep her feelings locked up inside. At the same time she finds it hard to trust others ever since her slavery. She is prideful, acts confident and gets irritated easily. She treats friendships very seriously, and would never forgive those who betray her and the people close to her. She guards her friends as if they were possessions, getting easily jealous and even possessive. Although she has a deep hatred to the Draconians, she acts friendly around them out of fear due to her nature of keeping her feelings inside her.

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Flaws?:
- Prefers to hide her feelings to herself
- Irritable
- Cannot cook
- Terrible close-combat skills
- Acrophobia

Race:
Human

Skills:
- Ranged combat
- Basic reading/writing skills
- Her small body allows her to hide in small spaces
- Stealth
- Better than average stamina

Other:
Unhealthy obsession with snakes.

Action that affected the opposite race: (If human can substitute for something else!)
I honestly have no idea what to put here. She's not brave enough to do actions by herself.

Magical abilities:
None

Education?:
Basic education, has the literary skills of a third grade child.

Appearance:
Ren.Kougyoku.600.1627759.jpg

☣Miyong☣, purple
Name:
'Miyong'
(he does not remember his given name)

Personality:
Miyong lived most of his life serving the Draconians, and due to him looking like a woman he was mostly treated as such, so he became easily shy and bashful towards others. Unlike the expected of a human slave, Miyong is quite stubborn, and will voice his opinions, but won't stand up for them. He's weak and fragile, and is the type of person you wouldn't leave alone in fear of something happening to them, as he is caring to everyone, even the Draconians, and quite naive. He treats his friends like Gods and will do anything to help them, or at least try, as he knows he can do little in battle, but knows first class first aid. He's also a very talented singer and dancer, as he talks with constant uncertainty and a lack of confidence, since every single piece of his manliness was taken away from him.

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Flaws:
~No confident
~Easily scared
~Weak
~Small build
~Shy
~Naive

Race:
Human

Skills:
~Healing and treating wounds
~Cooking
~Housework
~Dancing & singing
~He do know how to use a bow and arrow
~Small, quick and fast

Other:
~Miyong carries a golden medallion around his neck, it is something precious to him, but he cannot explain why.
~Lost his memories during the harsh training with the Draconians, so he was simply given a name, and can't remember anything of his past life.

Um... Empty ^^;;

Magical abilities:
Healing and temporary buffs (max 5 minutes each day, each person)

Education:
~Basic reading and writing abilities
~Use of medicine and first aid

Appearance:
View attachment 45048

All accepted! I opened another spot because why not!? We are all good to go...just need everyone's opinion, how should this start?

Reactions: CrystalTears
All accepted! I opened another spot because why not!? We are all good to go...just need everyone's opinion, how should this start?
It said that I had taken the other human spot though ^^;; Or at least I saw my name two times, so I think that's wrong...? I don't know ^^;;

Anyway~! Um... I was just wondering if the humans are already a part of the revolution group or if they are currently making one? Just a bit curious that is all~ I might have forgotten something, so feel free to yell at me for that ^^;; I have no clue how to start this up though... I'm sure you're going to do awesome anyway :P

Hmmm... may I ask where all characters are/are capable of being?

My character is not really restricted, as he's just bailed out and is on the run from his master. Of course, he'll make sure not to bump into draconians or people who'd be sure to recognize him, as he doesn't want to be brought back to the person he's running from. Nevertheless, he could pretty much run into anyone.

If we can figure out where everyone is, coming up with a good start would also be made easier. X3

I'm thinking Ether's got a bit of freedom since she's so 'friendly' around her master and gets her jobs done. She's got a bit of free time.

or, you know, we can make Ether an escaped slave since that's more realistic.

Suppose Miyong would be locked up in some Draconian's house, thinking of how he possess magical abilities, and for now he is the only human slave which does, though we do need to meet up sooner or later, could be completely coincidence too you know ^^

I think having a person with magical abilities would be a good asset to the rebel group, maybe the non-magical members could break Miyong out or something? x - x

I think having a person with magical abilities would be a good asset to the rebel group, maybe the non-magical members could break Miyong out or something? x - x
Oh that sounded really cool :O That's one way of gathering them together and such, which means that would be before the 'cult of secrets' is made, so... if everyone is okay with it, I like the idea ^^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh that sounded really cool :O That's one way of gathering them together and such, which means that would be before the 'cult of secrets' is made, so... if everyone is okay with it, I like the idea ^^
I am good with that!

Since this is set in the 'distant past', what kind of firearms are Ether supposed to use?

(I KNOW THIS IS THE HORRIBLE.....I was just out of ideas...)
Name:

Carbon

Personality:
Very sick and twisted, he holds a hate for humanity and will often go out of his way to harm a human. Ignis grew up believing the enemy was humanity, and so that is what he lives by. Is very religious and will often reference gods in order to get his point across when talking to others. Ignis is often angry and does not like to be around others. He will randomly at times become enraged and does not do well around humans or even sometimes draconians. Is the keeper of multiple slaves, there is a problem though because he will usually kill them after a week. Cannot be trusted with certain tasks as he will kill those who get in his way.

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Flaws?:
Has a severe problem with the dark and often does not sleep at all. He is not that strong and relies on his magic for almost everything.

Race:
Draconian

Skills:
Is very skilled with magic and could easily restrain others with it. Is very intelligent and often uses that to his advantage. Was trained in survivalist Techniques.

Other:
(N/A)

Has destroyed plenty of villages and most humans know his name because of this.

Magical abilities:
Can manipulate others like puppets. Able to create electrical currents. Can disguise himself as a human.

Education?:
Has adept reading and writing skills, and is fluent in human language.

Appearance:
d_and_d_4e_chromatic_draconians_by_wyvern_master-d4bikdi.jpg

Reactions: CrystalTears and Mu
Ether would have to use bow type weapons.
Then should I sort of begin then? That anf should any of you or an NPC own Miyong? Since he's obviously still in slavery, due to his magical powers.

I'm thinking that RafaDark could be working undercover to discover the cult, but he couldn't get any info because there was too much humans to get what he wanted... What do you guys think about it?

Due to our great lack of female characters, I ask if I may create a second one?

Due to our great lack of female characters, I ask if I may create a second one?
Oh my god, yes please.
Ether would be really lonely without a girl to talk girl talk with :c

Oh my god, yes please.
Ether would be really lonely without a girl to talk girl talk with :c

Poor Ether. xD I hope I get to create a second character <3

• Love
Reactions: Mu
Status
Not open for further replies.