The children of secrecy (Pm for a position!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vyork Ashfin

Original poster
(Why does every site except this one force you to write in comic sans? If you see the creator of this horrible font that is infecting us.....please tell him/her to jump into a pit! In all seriousness that was a joke.)

(This RP takes place in the very distant past)
(Plot start) The gods were displeased with there most prized creation, the humans. Sten, the god of fire has created an entirely new species of sentient creatures to add into the mix of war. The newly created race was a subspecies of dragon that is very intelligent but violent. Draconians, that was the name of the dragon race that began to build an empire out of human ruins. The human race was turned into a army of servants in a matter of years by the Draconians. The "Slaves" are assigned the tasks that are marked as either too small or dangerous for the Draconians. Recently some Humans have formed a group dedicated to freeing the entire Human race by force and killing all Draconians. The group formed by the Humans is named "The cult of secrecy" due to the fact that if it was not a secret the humans that formed it would be burned alive. (Plot end)

In this RP there will be three Draconians who went out of their way to do something that affected the Human race and three Humans that did something to affect the entire Draconian race. The actions that these six have performed can be good or bad.

Draconian #1 Position #1: @Vyork Ashfin
Draconian #2 Position #2: @El Presidente
Draconian #3 Position #3: @RafaDark

Human #1
Position #4: @Gladis
Human #2 Position #5: @CrystalTears

Human #3

Human

Human #5

Position #6: @Sen

Position #7:
@Gladis

Position #8
@Starkson
(Just for so those who don't understand what a Draconian is: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Draconian-Dude-364501541 They are just humanoid dragons.)

Right now i am still deciding where to place everyone, like will they start out as slaves and join the cult? And what will the Draconians be?

Rules:
Must post once every two days at least.
No Marry sues!
No complaining if your character dies...just make a new one and we will work them in.
No god modding (Do not attempt to control other players without their permission!)
Swearing and extreme violence is allowed.

Character sheet:
Name:
Flaws?:
Race:
Skills:
Other:
Action that affected the opposite race: (If human can substitute for something else!)
Magical abilities:
Education?:
Appearance:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Nue
(May I reserve a human?)

I Already Love this!
ooh cs incoming!!!

Name: Karkand Solas
Personality: Strategic, Outgoing, and Assertive. Karkand's a really good general, and he was always pointed at the goal, no matter what measures are taken to achieve it.
Sexuality: bisexual
Flaws?:
- Not cautious or wary
- not good at perception
- not a fast mover
Race: Draconian
Skills:
+ Good at military strategy
+ Good blunt fighter
+ Good at intimidation
Other:
=He may have killed humans, but he doesn't HATE them, a man can change no? Possibly help the cult?
= He's a draconian General, be prepared.
= His past life reveals no weaknesses, and no friends, perhaps one can be made?

Action that affected the opposite race: He started total warfare against the humans, and burned down anything of use..except the humans, instead, he showed the only case of emotion ever affecting him in battle: He spared their lives and let them run away in hopes of escape from slavery, he even commanded his troops to give them supplies to them so that they could fare a better chance, neither side knows why he did this, just that he did. However, this changed nothing as he and his brutal tactics were one of the main reasons for this cult against the draconians to be started

Magical abilities: None, sadly, besides fire-breath of course

Education?: Military school, Highly intelligent, if there was a school system in place, he would have a Masters degree in all things military and technology.

Appearance:
GoldenDraconian.jpg

Last edited:

Personality: Strategic, Outgoing, and Assertive. Karkand's a really good general, and he was always pointed at the goal, no matter what measures are taken to achieve it.
Flaws?:
- Not cautious or wary
- not good at perception
- not a fast mover
Skills:
+ Good blunt fighter
+ Good at intimidation
Other:
=He may have killed humans, but he doesn't HATE them, a man can change no? Possibly destroy the cult?
Action that affected the opposite race: He started total warfare against the humans, and burned down anything of use..except the humans, instead, he showed the only case of emotion ever affecting him in battle: He spared their lives and let them run away in hopes of escape from slavery, he even commanded his troops to give them supplies to them so that they could fare a better chance, neither side knows why he did this, just that he did. However, this changed nothing as he and his brutal tactics were one of the main reasons for this cult against the draconians to be started
Appearance:
GoldenDraconian.jpg
Accepted! Welcome to the RP.

Gokudera.Hayato.full.600995.jpg

Name:
Goes by the name 'Ace'

Personality:
Ace is the kind of person who's not afraid of voicing his opinions, no matter how it may affect the people around him. Due to this, he can often come off as rude. He is extremely headstrong, even to the point of stubbornness, and is the kind of guy who not easily gives up. Nevertheless he is at heart a person who would never abandon anyone in need of help. Unless if it's possibly a draconian. He's displayed hatred for the other race on numerous occasions, which most likely has to do with his past. He's afraid to getting attacked to anyone, and generally keeps people at an arms length.

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Flaws?:
- Rude
- Trust Issues
- Vengeful
- Is afraid of deep water/does not know how to swim
- Barely knows how to read/write

Race:
Human

Skills:
- Agility
- Unarmed Combat
- Gunslinger
- Throwing Knives
- Cooking
- Climbing
- Hiding
- Cleaning

Other:
Nothing, really

Action that affected the opposite race:
He has not yet done anything to largely affect the Draconian race.

Magical abilities:
None

Education?:
None. He was never allowed to be educated, as he was needed in the household. He is currently trying to teach himself how to read and write, considering that these are very important and useful skills.

Appearance:
Gokudera.Hayato.full.600999.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CrystalTears
Can i join as a Draconian?

Hello there, I would be quite interested to join as a human, but I would have to know more about their situation (like Gladis stated as well).
For example, would they be able to receive some sort of education if their master permits it, what would a human be able to do to bring about major changes and could they possible have magical abilities or is that a no-go?
Sorry for all the questions by the way, I just like to know what I'm getting myself into ^_^'

(Can I reserve a human? Pretty please? Q~Q)

Hello there, I would be quite interested to join as a human, but I would have to know more about their situation (like Gladis stated as well).
For example, would they be able to receive some sort of education if their master permits it, what would a human be able to do to bring about major changes and could they possible have magical abilities or is that a no-go?
Sorry for all the questions by the way, I just like to know what I'm getting myself into ^_^'
A human is permitted to get an education if there master permits it and would be able to use magic, just let me edit the sheet again...

View attachment 44744

Name:
Goes by the name 'Ace'

Personality:
Ace is the kind of person who's not afraid of voicing his opinions, no matter how it may affect the people around him. Due to this, he can often come off as rude. He is extremely headstrong, even to the point of stubbornness, and is the kind of guy who not easily gives up. Nevertheless he is at heart a person who would never abandon anyone in need of help. Unless if it's possibly a draconian. He's displayed hatred for the other race on numerous occasions, which most likely has to do with his past. He's afraid to getting attacked to anyone, and generally keeps people at an arms length.

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Flaws?:
- Rude
- Trust Issues
- Vengeful
- Is afraid of deep water/does not know how to swim
- Barely knows how to read/write

Race:
Human

Skills:
- Agility
- Unarmed Combat
- Gunslinger
- Throwing Knives
- Cooking
- Climbing
- Hiding
- Cleaning

Other:
Nothing, really

Action that affected the opposite race:
I am not sure he has done anything already. Could we discuss this? x.x Because I also need to know the human options.

View attachment 44745

Flaws?:
- Not cautious or wary
- not good at perception
- not a fast mover
Skills:
+ Good blunt fighter
+ Good at intimidation
Other:
=He may have killed humans, but he doesn't HATE them, a man can change no? Possibly destroy the cult?
Appearance:
GoldenDraconian.jpg

I made changes to the CS sheet so please revisit... sorry!

Name: RafaDark
Personality: Something between a nerd and a bully.
Sexuality: straight
Flaws?: slow at making contact with others, he don't care too much about the others feelings (just the people he don't know), he just need more time to learn than others.
Skills: Weapon Master, Shape Shifting and CopyCat
Other: He hates the slave/master thing about humans and draconians. He just want an end to this all and go home. He loves his human form, is the one he more uses. When on human form he can change his eyes colors to red to show to the draconians he is one of them.
Action that affected the opposite race: As a infantry soldier he killed many humans and some draconians by his commander demands. That human killing turned to make some draconians hate him, because his job was to kill some of the master draconians slaves.
Magical abilities: None
Education?: Normal education
Appearance:
images

Last edited:
Reactions: CrystalTears
Thanks for answering my questions Vyork!
However, I'm afraid that I won't be able to join seeing how Life decided to throw some things in my face that I'm currently not quite able of handling. It's an interesting concept though, so I wish you lot all fun and good! ^_^

-_- oh you...

I added in those things

Name: RafaDark
Personality: Something between a nerd and a bully.
Sexuality: straight
Flaws?: slow at making contact with others, he don't care too much about the others feelings (just the people he don't know), he just need more time to learn than others.
Skills: Weapon Master, Shape Shifting and CopyCat
Other: He hates the slave/master thing about humans and draconians. He just want an end to this all and go home. He loves his human form, is the one he more uses. When on human form he can change his eyes colors to red to show to the draconians he is one of them.
Action that affected the opposite race: As a infantry soldier he killed many humans and some draconians by his commander demands. That human killing turned to make some draconians hate him, because his job was to kill some of the master draconians slaves.
Magical abilities: None
Education?: Normal education
Appearance:
images
Accepted!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.