♖The Chess Game♜

F

Freakazoid Studios

Original poster
"I have been an omnipotent ruler for as long as I remember. I believe its time to pick a new court. But lets make it fun."

The year is 5689lot. The world has separated into its different cultures and new technologized societies, broken up into four major kingdoms. This was all done with the help of Esperance, the queen. She has led the world with only one knight by her side, interchangeable of course, she is immortal.

Now that everything is peaceful and orderly, the world is smoldering with left over rage for the damage she caused to each individual society.

Now that everything is peaceful and orderly, Esperance is ready to retire and wants to play one last game before she does.

This game will be to seek out the next court of leaders for the kingdoms before she gets herself killed.

No one can rule it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are four Kingdoms. They aren't completely leaderless. They're each being run by a corrupt government of beings from the VOID. Esperance bound them to this world so they could help the humans. But they are slowly poisoning them, turning them into greedy bastards and malicious heathens. Esperance must make up for the damage she subtly and unwittingly caused all the while avoiding angry humans.

She has realized that she must find a ruler, a single human ruler for each Kingdom and defeat the VOID governments before the human race is lost to them forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The governments of the VOID are made up of a court of nine VOID denizens called trolls.

CHESSINGTON
---------
The Dolorosa
Porrim Maryam
Kanaya Maryam
The Handmaid
Damara Medigo
Aradia Medigo
The Psiionic
Mituna Captor
Sollux Captor

CHECKERONIAN
----------
Orphaner Dualscar
Cronus Ampora
Eridan Ampora
Neophyte Redglare
Latula Pyrope
Terezi Pyrope
Marquise Spinneret Mindfang
Aranea Serket
Vriska Serket

MANCOLIA
------
The Grand Highblood
Kuloz Makara
Gamzee Makara
Sufferer
Kankri Vantas
Karkat Vantas
Her Imperial Condescension/ The Condesce
Meenah Peixes
Feferi Peixes

SHOJI NA EMPIRE
---------------
The Disciple
Meulin Leijon
Nepeta Leijon
Executioner Darkleer
Horuss Zahhak
Equius Zahhak
The Summoner
Rufioh Nitram
Tavros Nitram

(disclaimer---The trolls belong to Andrew Hussie, creator of Homestuck. I'm using them soley for Rp purposes.)​

Last edited by a moderator: