"babbu." - nemopedia
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
- My Usual Online Time
- 4 PM to 10 PM
- Writing Levels
- Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Female, Transgender, Futanari, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Favorite Genres
- Modern, War, Sports, Racing, Action, Romance, Yuri
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Fantasy, Magical, Horror, Yaoi
sup y'all? i'm eightyeight. i'm a college student with a lot of time (and messed up time management habits, funnily enough) and whose only hobbies consist of role-playing and video games. i also like hanging out in my bed and listening to music. oh what kind of music do i listen to? good question. i listen to all sorts of shit, from rap, hip-hop (post malone, kendrick lamar, rich brian, and many others) to pop-punk (panic! at the disco, anyone?) and all the way to new-wave (80s shit). in terms of video games, i've been playing a lot of rainbow six siege lately, but i'm also very fond of madden and nba 2k. if you can think it, i've probably played it. oh yeah, i also like movies and stuff, believe it or not. right now i'm making my way through the marvel cinematic universe, so my current favorite movie is crazy rich asians. i am very fond of rom-coms, comedies, action movies, and now superhero movies. tv shows are also along that line. i like cop shows, sitcoms... or pretty much anything that makes me feel good.
now about my role-playing experience, eh? i guess that's what you're here for anyway. i've been roleplaying officially for about seven years now. i do have accounts on other popular roleplaying websites and i'm fairly active on them as well. i'm a slice of life fanatic, it's pretty much my favorite genre and my most preferred genre to roleplay. with that being said, though, i am no stranger to a variety of other genres.
as much as i hate to do this, i need to do this so i can make sure that we are on the same page and that we have as good of an experience together as we can :)
The Law of the Land
- No one-liners. I cannot stress enough how much this drives me nuts.
- Along the same lines, I'd prefer a three paragraph minimum. I'd prefer more, but if you'd like a minimum there it is.
- In return, I will try my absolute best to make sure that I return to you what you give to me. If you give me a novel.. you bet your ass I'm gonna give you a novel in return.
- Communication is a must!
- If you want to drop or if you've just lost interest - please let me know! You don't even have to give me a reason. I understand completely. It's a part of the hobby and your life takes priority over this hobby.
- OOC Chat is cool with me!
- I am more than happy to give you my Discord if you ask!
- I like planning scenes in advance. It gives me something to look forward to.
- I also like knowing things about people! I like to think I'm a very friendly person... if you just wanna shoot the shit or vent to me, by all means go ahead. I like making new friends, and I certainly don't mind listening to people's woes.
- Character sheets are also a must.
- Format is dependent on the RP.
- If our characters don't have a pre-established relationship, then the character sheet we will use will be more barebones and less detailed. However, if they do know each other before we start our RP, then I may ask to provide a history just to have a better sense.
- Realistic, photographic faceclaims only.
- I SUCK at finding drawings and anime. It's much harder to track down the perfect one whereas I can just jump into my stash of realistic FCs and pluck one out for ya.
- Format is dependent on the RP.
- Despite what it might seem at this point... I'm not too anal about grammar.
- As long as I can get what you're trying to say, it's totally fine! Lord knows being so anal about grammar all the time can only bring you so far.
- I don't mind doubling.
- I'd prefer to play the female roles in a lot of RPs, but in some rare instances (gasp, I know), I will be fine with playing a male.
- I can do MxF or FxF. In some VERY rare occasions, like doubling, I am more than willing to do MxM.
- I am fine with writing sex scenes or having some raunchy themes in our RP.
- However, you MUST be 18+ to do this.
- No one-liners. I cannot stress enough how much this drives me nuts.
still here? good! you've made it all this way, and for that you should be rewarded with what you've come here all along. here are some pairings that i can think off of the top of my head that sound super appealing. these are just super basic, undeveloped settings and pairings that can be used to create something cool!
modern & realistic
Mundane Everyday Life as an adult
High School (preferably senior year?)
best friend x best friend
rival x rival
roommate x roommate
employee x customer
protector x protected
classmate x classmate
officer x officer
soldier x soldier
superhero x civilian
superhero x superhero
oh yeah, I'm into this sort of thing. these are rarer for me, but from time to time I still get the occasional craving!
How I Met Your Mother
I know, these are totally new but... I might as well give them a try, ye? (i totally stole these from this tumblr and this tumblr btw)
Plot A said:I’M SO UPSET. I JUST GOT DUMPED AT A STUPID HOUSE PARTY. ALL I WANT TO DO IS GO HOME AND DEVOUR A BUCKET OF ICE CREAM. BUT WHY WON’T MY CAR START? OH, BECAUSE IT’S YOUR CAR AND I DON’T DRIVE–WAIT, WHY DON’T YOU LOCK YOUR CAR DOORS, WEIRDO? ALSO, PLEASE TAKE PITY ON ME AND DRIVE ME HOME WHILE I SOB INCOHERENTLY NEXT TO YOU.Plot B said:Muse A is a police officer who doesn’t exactly go by the book, in fact they probably spend more time cavorting with criminals than capturing them. When Muse A finds themself romantically entangled with Muse B, a criminal, it’s easy for them to turn a blind eye to Muse B’s illicit activities (especially when Muse B’sboss puts Muse A on a special payroll for keeping their business off police radar). Over time, Muse A is welcomed into Muse B’s crime family, so long as they leave their badge at home.
This year, Muse A is up for a promotion - it’s so close that they can taste it. If they can arrest a notorious boss, they’re certain that the promotion is theirs. No problem. Muse A can simply hand over one of their lover’s enemies, right? As Muse A is scheming, the police chief calls a meeting. The chief unveils the newest person-of-interest, expressing in no uncertain terms that this is the perpetrator they want brought down next. Muse A is conflicted when they immediately recognize the person-of-interest as Muse B’s relative/boss, someone whom they’ve sat across from at the dinner table on several occasions, someone very dear to their lover, someone who will go after everyone in Muse A’s family if there’s even a suspicion of betrayal.Plot C said:Muse A has been an aspiring musician for years. They have finally hit it big; their music quickly climbing the charts, labels scrambling to sign them, screaming fans waiting outside venues. Muse A meets Muse B at an industry event, and the two hit it off immediately. Muse A invites Muse B out after the event, and they end up going home together afterward. As they continue to bump into one another at industry events over the next few weeks, the pair decides to act on their chemistry and try dating. It isn’t long before they start to fall for each other, but Muse A’s rising fame sweeps them up, leaving Muse B behind while Muse A travels the world. Muse B does their best to deal with the distance and the insecurities that come along with dating a musician but, they finally reach their limit when a photo surfaces of Muse A kissing a fan after a show. Muse A expresses regret about the incident, but can’t promise that they’ll be 100% faithful while on tour. After a difficult talk, the two agree that they shouldn’t be together right now, and they’ll just have to see what happens when the tour is over. But when it’s time for Muse A to write their sophomore album, nothing is more inspiring than their relationship with Muse B. Their first single is released and it’s a break-up song that’s all about missing Muse B.Plot D said:Muse A has been looking for a place to live for awhile now, having recently moved out of their parents’ place, bunking with a friend here and there. After searching a few ads online, Muse A finds a nice place just within their budget. Even if Muse A has to share with two others, it’s a steal that they would regret passing up. When they meet up with the other residents, Muse B and Muse C, Muse A realizes fairly quickly that they are a couple, one that doesn’t mind flaunting their passion for each other. Muse A draws the conclusion that the reason for rent being so reasonable is most likely that others would not want to be subjected to the couples’ open displays of affection, but Muse A still decides to take the room; Muse B and Muse C’s intimacy doesn’t really bother them. Muse C is usually at home the most, while Muse B tends to work long, spontaneous shifts. Though Muse A attempts to keep to their own business, Muse C seems extremely interested in whatever they’re doing, tending to find ways to be around them. Muse C’s growing infatuation with Muse A becomes quite obvious, especially when Muse C does small things like brushing their hands against Muse A’s, or casually playing with Muse A’s hair. Muse A does begin to find themselves attracted to Muse C, but doesn’t want to risk getting evicted, or having bad blood with Muse B. Despite the potential drama of an affair, Muse A finds themselves denying less and less to Muse C as every day passes.Plot E said:Muse A is tired of hearing her neighbors having sex at all times. So, muse A invites over muse B for some revenge. Muses A and B start moaning and make banging sounds on the bed. Soon, muse B’s hands start to wander and they both get aroused but it was just to annoy muse A’s neighbors?Plot F said:Muse A and muse B were childhood friends, and only became distant and separated during their times at different colleges. When they both graduate and start a new job in a new city, they turn out to be neighbors. They start hanging out again and become best friends. Eventually, muse A admits to muse Bthat they had a crush on them in high school, but never said anything because muse A didn’t want to ruin their friendship. Muse B then says that they too had a crush on muse A. They then come to realize that their feelings never truly went away at college, so they start dating again.