The CHARP Games! June 27th ( Can be scheduled earlier if people want it sooner), 1PM to 4PM EST

LuckycoolHawk9

You Are Far Too Nice, Mercy Has a Price
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Darkness has you surrounded on all sides.

It's like being trapped in a small box, suppressing every sense.

You are being risen to a platform above where there are clouds passing by.

Static would appear in the sky and you may even recognize some of the people around you.

"Why Hello, Ladies, Gentleman and anything else you can identify. Welcome to the first annual CHARP Games. I'll be your host, Chad Hector Alfonso Ricardo Peter Gurgen. My twin is NOT the only who can force people to fight to the death- you can also call me-"

ERROR-ERROR-ERROR-

"Or maybe, just maybe, you just want to destroy the system that would force games like this. The choice like always.... is yours..."

Who: Everyone is invited. You can make character sheets if you want.

What:
You are either a brand new Charp character or an oldie dragged into these games. You can either murder each other until one of you remains or maybe you want to start a revolution......

When: June 27th - 1 PM EST to 4PM EST where a room will be made.

Where: This RP will have a ChaRP room once it's ready.

HOW: This is a ChaRP with improvised GMing. You may be asking what genre this is. Here's the thing, you can play whoever you want, these are characters where magic is known and magic is secret. It's all genres and no genres. Just rememberThat means you should interact with each other. There are definitely going to be moments where you can work together ( or against each other depending on who you plan to play). There will 100% be In game consequences.... so choose wisely, because I promise you one thing. Whichever one of my characters die here are also dead in future CHARPS of mine. This is going to have lasting consequences on future Charps too.

If you need any ChaRP tips, this ChaRP will follow all the tips Diana gives. Otherwise have fun.

squints i might have to try to join a charp

I will try to make it too! My sleep schedule has been really bad though so I might wake up too late );

1656348723521.png
Name: Patrick Solis
_______________________________________________--
1656348840630.png
Name: James Hunter

1656348899598.png
Name: Fintan Caldwell

Name: Richard 'Ricky' White

Looks: He has brown spiked hair, beautiful grayish blue eyes and a very muscular build (due to going to the gym way too much). He is 6'9.... which he doesn't find weird at all, that's not freakishly tall at all.
1751.jpg

He often wears a pair of black muscle shirts (to show off his abs, duh) and black jeans along with combat boots to get out of tough jams. He also wears black gloves that are laced to release silver daggers if he is confronted with a tough opponent. He also wears a glass tube with a mermaid tear around his neck .

Personality: Ricky is a horrible human being. He tends to do whatever gets him the most cash. He has virtually no conscience when it comes to dealing with the supernatural ( or pretty much anything) and can be quite cruel and harsh but does so in such a way that you still like him somehow. If you somehow befriend him (the chance of getting hit a comet is more likely), he will be kind to you and let you on his schemes and open up to you. Oh also, he's not above killing others if it means his own survival.

Theme: (393) monster skillet - YouTube

i might have to participate in next time <3 i still feel very bleh from my having my teeth out + i just woke up 20 minutes ago rhrhhe