The Chaos In Me.

• Thread starter ChaosBahamutTrinity
  • Start date
C

ChaosBahamutTrinity

Original poster
Well hello everyone, how are you doing?
Not really sure what to type so as I listen to the music, I'll let the words flow through my fingers.
Guess for starters my name would suffice. You call me Chaos or Bahamut or Trinity or ChaosBahamutTrinity. The variety of name comes from the title of a recent story I have done combined with a most awesome character/dragon in the Final Fantasy series. Trinity is up there because it sounded pretty nice.
I love writing. Favorite thing to do. I also enjoy roleplaying. I started back when MSN had their groups drifting along afterwards when they shut down.
So...yeah...writing, awesome. I have stories all around my house scattered ranging from fantasy to sci-fi, romance, mystery. You name it, I've more than likely done it. Like to listen to music as I write. Helps me think better to get into the characters I make or play out a scene.
Think I've said enough...feels like I'm forgetting something...oh love video games too. Think that's about it. :cool::music:

Welcome to Iwaku!
We already have a Chaos ssooo I shall call you Trinity.. I like it! ^.^

Sounds good to me. I like your banner by the way.

Suffic-y! Welcome to Iwaku! My name is Raimy/Rina and if you need anything just ask! Other than that you are good to go = w =

Thank you very much. So far I've been reading around and I'm sure I will have some questions before I begin.

Heyo Trin! Welcome to Iwaku! come hang out in chat with us! Its not very serious but is very amusing. :P

Heya trinity welcome to the forums
on a FF note played dissidia recently, got my butt handed to me on a silver platter by feral chaos.
so that user name... its twice the epicness

Trinity is probably one of my favorite words! 8D

Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku!

My name is Tetsuri.

It is a pleasure to have you here on our site.

I hope you enjoy your stay and make many friends. =^__^=

WELCOME TO IWAKU TRINITY!

As one of the lucky few newbies that I actually notice their thread when they join, you get. . .

*Gives a bunch of cuppycakes covered in star-shaped sprinkles*

So many Chaoses! D:

Welcome to Iwaku Trinity! :D hehehe...Iwaku Trinity...No but seriously. Hello! I hope you have a great time here, getting into roleplays and doing fun stuff and junk!

I am gonna go against the grain and call you Bahamut. Little chance of someone else with that name, right? :D Welcome to Iwaku!