INTEREST CHECK The Changelings Need More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowkie

Meow
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Online availability depends entirely on what is going on in life. I have a kindergartener, a baby on the way, and I'm the spouse to an officer, meaning without me, the house becomes a fallout warzone. On top of all of that, I write for work as well as for fun...so work tends to come first.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy and Sci-Fi are my two major favorites. However, I tend to be quite the picky player. I prefer an RP with a great deal of development...the world, the lore, everything. And for those GMs looking for help with lore, I love to world build!
Hello!!

So, since you clicked on this, I'm sure you're wanting to know about the RP I speak of.

Changelings is a Science Fiction RP placed in a post-apocalyptic setting nearly a century after the war between Vampires and Lycanthropes. This war destroyed what we know as the world today...and what remains of the human race can't even fill all of South America.

But in this RP, we don't play humans. In fact, humans are only one of the three sides told in this story. A new war brews...one between humans and vampires. And what is known as the Changelings - people who can take the form of an animal - are in the middle, taking up residence in almost all of North America.

If the setting perks your interest, please check it out! I warn you, it is a wall of text...for that I am sorry...but the story required such. There are many rules, but all are in place for a reason. And there is religious satire. If any of those things steer you away, I am sorry...but the story will be well worth the obstacles!

So, if you're interested, just click the link below and read away. After such, if you are still interested and sure you want to join, just PM your character sheet to me, and I'll be more than happy to go over it with you. Thank you for your time, and I hope to see newcomers in the Changelings.

Changelings

Status
Not open for further replies.