The Champion, The Trainer, The Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal nodded "happily, i can train you" said smiling gently "My Luycario and me and Arceus can help you and your team become better" smiling gently as she looked around slowly "Well time is awasting, would you like to have a ride to the next town ? I have a pokemon thats a hoot to Ride on when your roseade is better to the next town" smiling gently as she watched her Lucario walked around slowly.

David smiled at her and said "Thanks A lot." The nurse came over with Rose's pokeball. "Rose made a speedy recovery. Right when I came back. She was all better." He nods at hr and got up stretching. he returned Flame and said "Well lets go." He walked outside with her and wondered what pokemon they would be riding on.

She nodded as she looked at the sky slowly "Alright we need a transport please" she smiles to the sky an the portal opened once more and Arceus came from it again and flew down landing and laying down to allow the trainer and champion on its back "Alright might want to hold on tight here" smiles as the Arceus allowed the pokemon on and made sure they where safe and secure

"Alrighty hang on everyone " the godly pokemon said and got up and started flying into the sky slowly. Crystal giggled happily arms held out happily. the godly pokemon floated up and zoomed forward happily.

David nods and got on. He was kinda scared of flying on Arceus but trusted her and Arceus. He got on the pokemon and held on to her as they took off. He looked down as Arceus soared. He flew on Gale before, but this was a entire different story.
This is amazing!" he said excitedly and held his arms out. He laughed happily, and pressed Gale's pokeball. The pokemon came out, and flew beside them. It began doing tricks

Arceus kept flying as he knew he couldn't do tricks right now it wasn't the time or place to. As Arceus soared he kept a look out as well of different things around it. Arceus came to the next pit stop and soared downward swiftly and landed allowing the trainers off and then flew off as it was not needed right now. The town looked like a ghost town and the Lucario growled slightly and kept aware of all pokemon around it.

Crystal came aroudn the town and looked around 'what happened here?" she mutters till she hears the building beside them make a large crashing sound and eyes looked at it. "Lucario go" she said swiftly and the pokemon nodded jumping into the building and looked around finding a small girl scared in the corner and picked her up and jumped out and put the girl down. the girl stayed frozen in fear refusing to talk . The Champion blinked "she need medical help, Arceus we need you back sorry" she said and the pokemon came back and took the girl to the last town to get some medical help.

Gale surprisingly kept up with them. When they landed Gale landed on his shoulder. David stood beside her as he looked around the town. It looked like it was abandoned for years but he knew this was a town wasnt abandoned. The bird pokemon keeping aware of all dangers around it. It let out a hiss.

"I dont know....it looks like it was abandoned.....but I know this is a town isnt abandoned. My grandparents come here once in awhile." Gale flew over and saw the little girl was scared. It landed by them ready to keep guard. David looked around and looked seeing something move fast "Did you see that?" He asked

The girl nodded looking around slowly "yes" she said as her Lucario growled slightly bone in its paw ready to defend and keep them safe. the girl looked around slowly "lets keep moving" said softly as they walked through the town and yelped as a braviery swooped down and grabbed her in its talons and flew into the air. the lucario jumped into a tree using Arua sphere and the bird dodge and kept flying with the champion in its talons.

David nods and walked beside her. But something still felt wrong here. Like something was watching them. What ever it was, it scared him a bit. David froze as a Braviery came down and grabbed Crystal. "Crystal!" He screamed "Gale come to me." He got on the pidgeot and said "Gale use Agility, then Quick Attack." Pidgeot went fast now to attack but missed, but he was flying over the Braviery. "Flame come out and use Crunch on the pokemon." Flame came out and dived down biting on the Braviery's wing tightly Growling.

Gale looked at Lucario and said "Try and catch her." Flame growled and continued biting. His mouth glowed with fire now. David froze seeing Flame "Is he using Fire Fang?" David said amazed at this but then said "Gale dive under her." The Pidgeot dived under her and David put his arms around her. He hoped Gale would be able to carry her, and David.

Status
Not open for further replies.