The chains that bind

Rerum. Accepted ^^

And… did I not say that it is possible for people to travel to other worlds e.e, Like.. transportational vehicles and staff :P

Thanks, and things are going rather fast here.... o_o

already pointing out who likes who and stuff.

Actually Sinderi, I asked because it would be kind of contradictory to my characters personality. She wouldn't know that she likes tensa's character, but his character likes her. Also, I mentioned it cause he was the flaming Knight.

I'm with Sinderi xD Things are going pretty quickly xD I feel like I already missed a lot xD

Same here. And I am the one who created this rp ._.

We've just started a paìring. ._.

It's before hand. It's not like were saying, "ok, here's how we're going to meet, this is how we became together, this is why, this will be the best day ever," We're are simply saying beforehand that our characters know each other and are somewhat together. Since Lily is oblivious to her emotions, she doesn't know she likes him, though she treats him like she does. Get it?

Ok then, welp, I'll just wait for the Rp to start before deciding who I like and who not hurr hurrr >3>

It's always good to start out with someone to have interaction with.

Ok then, welp, I'll just wait for the Rp to start before deciding who I like and who not hurr hurrr >3>

Think of it like this: We just start as close friends. Period. but plot twist with the the one like the other, the the other is unaware.

I know that and understand it, but I just let things happen since I will forget the details anyway :3

That's why there are no details between me and tensa. We'll let the story unfold. That could also be a plot bunny.

We never spoke about the details yet. XD

It was just the fun idea. XD

Eehhhh -mindfuck- Even those things are details for me, I'm kind of lazy from time to time, like now. And then I basically say random things so uhm try and ignore it a bit.
Oh and hunt, if no one shows up to fill in the spot for female in wind or light I could make a second char >3>

Wow, just noticed I'm not a servant anymore but a champion o3o

Yes. We the cast Are Champion~!

We are the champions, my friends~~~♫

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, oh an escape from reality.

Open your eyes, look up to the sky and seeeee~~~~~~