The chains that bind

History part 2-

The worlds have advanced in the years, the stories still ring true and are passed down the generations. The people living on the worlds began to build, advancing in technology. The people began to create other forms of magic using the basic.
Yukistski the world of ice soon had people using ice magic to a better extent Creating shapes with the ice, they also began to use crystal magic, a stronger form of ice magic that was very hard to be able to use, let alone master, with the crystals being made of such condensed magic that it could kill a person from using to much at one time.
Elioflike the land of the ground began to use nature magic, the control of life and such things also ground control magic. Which was there form of heavy magic, all it too was a simple touch, and you could create things off of that objects. Or break them down, this was the ability of the masters. For beginners, Something too large could easily kill them.
Ambresta the world of winds, it could create wind storms, hurricanes, and even impact magic, Impact magic is being able to use the force of the air and push it outward from moment of impact, creating a destructive force powerful enough to destroy cities when mastered, this is their physical magic. this one also began using electric magic. Caused by rapped movement of winds rubbing against each other creating force, This intern created electricity, and this one takes up a lot of magic for beginners since they start off having to create powerful winds just to make a spark, when mastered you can create this powerful electricity with just a finger, and able to fire it in a beam.
Inokese, the world of light began to use aura magic, aura magic is like the ability to detect the strength in an opponent. It is also used to see if someone is lying. The people of this world also began to use Holy magic. Imbuing it with weapons. The people of Inokese don't have anymagics that cold kill them except for a single spell. Jregger. Jregger is a judgment spell, it can bring things back to life. And it can also kill those who are evil. It is the spell of summoning an angel. If you can beat the angel, you could gain great power. But the angels where designed to be impossible to beat when fighting. Matching to the people that summon them. And going against every weakness that person has, and using it to defeat them. Only the summoner can challenge the angel they summoned. For it is too dangerous for others to do, for if they challenge and lose. They will have never existed. THis is the judgment of Inokese.
Ikof the land of fire, uses fire magic and can create destructive flames, They can even create small balls of fire, hot as a tiny sun, That is created to explode, these people control surprisingly, lava, with most people would have believed to be used by the people of infordel. The devastating magic they use is called Incendium. It is a dangerous fire magic, creating weapons of living fire, destructive whenever touching something, the weapons can not make any deep wounds but can burn the insides of a person if kept on the same spot too long. the can also create fire from every part of their body, able o use it asa sort of jet, increasing the strength of blows, or help them in a tight pinch.
Infordel the world drenched in water. the people of Infordel can create other strong liquids besides just normal water, such as acidic liquids tat are very strong, or liquid that are very thick. They can even create a liquid cement like substance that soon hardens. They can shape moving water to their will, having a strong force, they can also create a steaming water or a high pressured water, strong enough to cut through steel. They also used water in curing poisons. Having it go through their pours travel through the skin, into the veins and arteries picking up poisons of objects. these are their medical magic.
Kreise the wold of darkness incarnate, they use shadow magic and dark magic, manipulating the darkness into forms, they also manipulate fear magic, terrorizing people into insanity, and most into suicide, This is their assassination magic. They also use necromancy, summoning the undead. They mutate bodies of dead creatures and morph them into some deranged scary creature designed for combat or defense. Their death magic, it is designed to age things, wear down the body and mind to dust. Can only be used to imbue small weapons with this power, even then it only is used as people are ct, the more times they are cut, the more times their body wears down. This can be used to kill them before there time, but without actually killing them on the spot, turning everything they were to dust when they die. Leaving nothing to remember them from their shoes to every strand of hair. The last thing this magic uses is torment magic, causing increasing pain in certain body parts, twisting around legs, Breaking, or shattering limbs. This magic can only be used with continuos touch with out stop. It drains a lot of magic though.

Races:

The species of natives to the worlds vary. There are man creatures even mythological ones. Such as vampires, werewolves, kitsunes. Butsome are only found on certain worlds. Like Succubus are only found in Ambresta. kitsunes found in Ikof, on the account of their natural ability with fire, demons only found on Kreise. Just few creatures are only found on certain worlds. Others are on any world. Like humans. Humans are found on every world. And have a harder time working on magic. But most Humans end up as incredibly powerful magic users. (so basically any creature you can think of :3, and one more thing. Even creatures only found on certain worlds can travel to others. Just wen I bring the character sheet up, state what your race is. And explain what they are if you made it up.

Character sheet

Name:
Second-degree magic(It can be strong or weak.):
Race:
Appearance( pics are accepted, both animated and real.):
magic user type (Like are you a summoner? Healer? Fighter?):
Bio:

Example:

Name: Fredrick Galister
Birth world and magic: Yukistski- ice
Second-degree magic(It can be strong or weak.): Crystal magic (your automatically beginner with a strong magic.)
Race: Snow-man (Basically looks like a human except has a stronger ability over snow magic, and has blue eyes, and can be extremely resistant to cold. They are actually made of a type of snow, they can die just like a normal person, they are unable to melt around fire, it just burns them like a person.)
prince68.jpg

Type of magic profession. (Like are you a summoner? Healer? Fighter?): Ice Warrior.
Bio: Not yet put.

You guys could be the same element e.e I never said you couldn't :P It is fine. to have more than one o nthe same world ^^

Thanks for letting me know it's up! ^.^
Will this be in Mature? I can do that ^.^ Don't wanna make a CS yet if you're not quite sure. But I'll be getting to know the story/plot right now
!

Sounds great! It can be either for me. I can do mature or not as well. Pretty excited about this rp ^^

Name: Miyako Diani
Birth world: Yukistski
Magic: Ice
Second-degree magic: Crystal Magic
Race: Snow Spirit
Pet: Kai (Snow Pegasus)
Appearance:

10p99pe.jpg

Magic User Type: Summoner
Weapons: Crystal Scythe & Pegasus
Inventory: Small Crystal Pegasus, Locket, Old Pocket Watch

Bio:

In a small secluded area outside the larger populated cities, there is a small hidden village where its said that ghosts inhabit the area. Rumors claim ghastly creatures with scars. Floating people that moan in misery. They go on and on about it, but they couldn't be farther from the truth. With the years, the people have managed to adapt and change their figures upon request. Though it does drain them of their energy, it is a rather fun thing to do whenever there are strangers that enter their area.

Born and raised in that small secluded place, Miyako had undergone training on summoning. Though her crystal magic does lack a bit in areas, her ability to call upon creatures to fight is nothing to be taken lightly. Whenever a snow storm picks up, she changes forms to travel along with the flakes. Not much else is known about the mysterious young woman other than that she is often seen with a white pegasus. Normally a very witty and funny girl, Miyako does tend to keep to herself at times. At first, Miyako could sneak out to visit the more populated areas, but now that her training has ended, and the right of passage completed, Miyako was sent on her way to the main area.

With her things and the pegasus, Miyako left, showing a rather high amount of enthusiasm despite her shy behavior. Her upbringing had been somewhat strict, causing it to be a challenge to break out of her shell.

(W.I.P ) ^^;

(Snow Spirit: A being who can live within the snow,as well as move to where it goes. Can shift between a human appearance as well as a spirit.)

Ok, I read it and I assume this will not be moved to Mature. Soon I'll have a CS up, if not tomorrow.

Name: Lilian Rose
Birth world and magic: Kreise, Dark Magic
Second-degree magic: Shadow manipulation, Illusionist (mostly nightmarish and realistic), and invisibility in shadows.
Race: Elf
Appearance: 36296_399055923495570_430845821_n.jpg (the wings are an illusion she likes to cast)
Magic User Type: Assassin/Fighter
Bio: Growing up, Lily used dark magic to get by. Stealing food, manipulating men and woman to get money, and fending for herself. Despite growing up alone, she has a bubbly personality, and a wicked sense of humor. She's completely oblivious of her emotions and the emotions of those around her. Though, she doesn't like those who are sad, and usually tries to cheer them up with candy.

Lol. The only reason I haven't started yet was because I am waiting for more people who want to be in a different element. :P If not.. I might have to make a second character. :/

I'm done with my character other than the picture, which I will put up later. It's not my best piece of work, but oh well.

Also, some advice huntsman. You should limit the number of people to a certain element. Maybe one female and one male to a certain element. That way, it forces (not to be used in a bad way) for people to chose another element and allows for everyone to fill up the elements faster.

That's a actually pretty good idea. and once positions are filled I guess people can just join any after that.

:p I'm filling up the female dark position. MWUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. *cough cough cough*

D'awww..... let's try something completely different from what I'm used to play then >3>

Name: Rerum Susuro.
Birth world and magic: Elioflike, life.
Second-degree magic: Earth control.
Race: Human.
Full_Moon_by_GBrush.jpg
magic user type : Healer, though she prefers it to use her power to fight.
Bio: Rerum was born on the world of earth, already at a young age she knew how to manipulate the living plants around her to form interesting shapes. Later she learned how to use her gifts to heal and aid like her mother, though, she wanted to let the ground rumble and shatter, destroy mountains with one move of her hands. She trained herself in the use of ground magic, and slowly she progressed to train. However her healing is far greater than her fighting skills she will not stand back in a fight. Once it occurred that Re used too much enery by trying to lift an boulder the size of a small cabin, she almost had to pay with her live.

Rerum loves it to make flowers sprout from the ground after it has been burnt to ashes, it is most interesting to see life blossom on the place of death. Rerum has great respect for the ones in charge and will obey to them without hesitation unless they tell her to stay back, for she will not be on stand by.

The place where she was born is called Viridis, a village deep within forest in the mountains. It is peacefull there though the everyday rumbling of her and the other gifted people training can be heard.

:p I'm filling up the female dark position. MWUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. *cough cough cough*

And I'm the flaming knight.

Ooh. [MENTION=2868]Tensa Hiruma[/MENTION], our characters could be in the same world and they could like each other. Even if she doesn't know it.

They will be, But I'll still have to start in the fire worlds, create an accident that makes me land in the darkness~~~! Something I'll write in my bio, so that we could start there. Together.

So fun to be partners in crime, anyway~~