5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
This game is a fun little writing game. It works that each poster follows a story continuously, one paragraph at a time until it reaches a natural end ( or a week has posted since the last post). These stories( and your paragraphs) must stay T and below, and don't break any rules either. When a story ends, you shall post NEW STORY and pick the POV and tense that will be followed for the susbsquent players. Also, second rule, copy and paste each paragraph ( if you can as we go along) so by the end we have one long coherent story.

First Story- Third person POV, past tense

" My name is Mr.-" A loud crash could be heard over the line the man was saying. " That's it. I am done, done. I can't work if we have this thing that keeps breaking things, I'm out." The man left the sound stage, angered that his take had been ruined again. He was so done with the things messing with his life.

Reactions: IceQueen
" My name is Mr.-" A loud crash could be heard over the line the man was saying. " That's it. I am done, done. I can't work if we have this thing that keeps breaking things, I'm out." The man left the sound stage, angered that his take had been ruined again. He was so done with the things messing with his life.

The dangerous flying owl griffin, who was currently fluffing his feathers all over the sound stage, was still causing quite the ruckus. Flapping his wings about and ripping out the side paneling, his muffled squacks could be heard through the thick glass. As soon as the man opened the door, the owl Griffin, Chicken, attached himself to the man's head, pecking at his eyes.
3437b4844f44bc01d93e8ae978c34b86.jpg

The dangerous flying owl griffin, who was currently fluffing his feathers all over the sound stage, was still causing quite the ruckus. Flapping his wings about and ripping out the side paneling, his muffled squacks could be heard through the thick glass. As soon as the man opened the door, the owl Griffin, Chicken, attached himself to the man's head, pecking at his eyes.

"Aaaargh!!! My eyes! Why'd it have to be my eyes!!!" Screamed the nameless man, currently having his eyes pecked out.​
He ran around the room in a frenzy, causing more things to be knocked over in his desperate attempts to detatch the owl griffin from his head. Who's bright idea was it to bring that thing here anyways?! It didn't help that he had a little bandage around his leg from a previous incident in this place, looks like this wasn't the first time he was a casualty in this mess.​

Last edited:

"Aaaargh!!! My eyes! Why'd it have to be my eyes!!!" Screamed the nameless man, currently having his eyes pecked out.
He ran around the room in a frenzy, causing more things to be knocked over in his desperate attempts to detatch the owl griffin from his head. Who's bright idea was it to bring that thing here anyways?! It didn't help that he had a little bandage around his leg from a previous incident in this place, looks like this wasn't the first time he was a casualty in this mess.

Lying in the corner of the room was a cat that they had bought over a year ago. The intention had been to use it to protect the man from the owl griffin. However, the cat they had bought was fatter and lazier than Garfield, it was watching the actor it had been hired to protect eyes being torn out. Thankfully, a whistle came. The Owl Griffin trainer had finally arrived. Only one problem, this was her first time training one.​

"Aaaargh!!! My eyes! Why'd it have to be my eyes!!!" Screamed the nameless man, currently having his eyes pecked out.
He ran around the room in a frenzy, causing more things to be knocked over in his desperate attempts to detatch the owl griffin from his head. Who's bright idea was it to bring that thing here anyways?! It didn't help that he had a little bandage around his leg from a previous incident in this place, looks like this wasn't the first time he was a casualty in this mess.

Lying in the corner of the room was a cat that they had bought over a year ago. The intention had been to use it to protect the man from the owl griffin. However, the cat they had bought was fatter and lazier than Garfield, it was watching the actor it had been hired to protect eyes being torn out. Thankfully, a whistle came. The Owl Griffin trainer had finally arrived. Only one problem, this was her first time training one.

Being her first time training the owl griffin, the trainer did not know of their sensitive ears. Screeching, the owl ripped out one of the man's eyelids, the blood dripping onto the floor as the griffin flew up into the rafters of the sound booth. Setting down his prize, the bird screeches again, before going after the sound directors piercings.​

Lying in the corner of the room was a cat that they had bought over a year ago. The intention had been to use it to protect the man from the owl griffin. However, the cat they had bought was fatter and lazier than Garfield, it was watching the actor it had been hired to protect eyes being torn out. Thankfully, a whistle came. The Owl Griffin trainer had finally arrived. Only one problem, this was her first time training one.

Being her first time training the owl griffin, the trainer did not know of their sensitive ears. Screeching, the owl ripped out one of the man's eyelids, the blood dripping onto the floor as the griffin flew up into the rafters of the sound booth. Setting down his prize, the bird screeches again, before going after the sound directors piercings.

The sound director just happened to have some spray on him. It was the experimental, go away Owl Griffin spray. He hoped that it worked and the thing would fly back into the raptors. Technically, speaking, they did have raptors and this wasn't some horrible unchanged typo.​

Being her first time training the owl griffin, the trainer did not know of their sensitive ears. Screeching, the owl ripped out one of the man's eyelids, the blood dripping onto the floor as the griffin flew up into the rafters of the sound booth. Setting down his prize, the bird screeches again, before going after the sound directors piercings.

The sound director just happened to have some spray on him. It was the experimental, go away Owl Griffin spray. He hoped that it worked and the thing would fly back into the raptors. Technically, speaking, they did have raptors and this wasn't some horrible unchanged typo.

Meanwhile, the Owl Griffin was pleased with its eyelid. Soon the ritual would be complete. Just one more such blood sacrifice and the Great Lord Skhree'echth could manifest in this realm to take revenge on all mammals. Yes, let the filthy man-apes spray it with the experimental spray. It would do not good against a Bird God... Satisfied, the Owl Griffin returned to its nest within the mouth of its pet Velociraptor, cooing in content and observing the silly humans below with its wide yellow eyes.​

The sound director just happened to have some spray on him. It was the experimental, go away Owl Griffin spray. He hoped that it worked and the thing would fly back into the raptors. Technically, speaking, they did have raptors and this wasn't some horrible unchanged typo.

Meanwhile, the Owl Griffin was pleased with its eyelid. Soon the ritual would be complete. Just one more such blood sacrifice and the Great Lord Skhree'echth could manifest in this realm to take revenge on all mammals. Yes, let the filthy man-apes spray it with the experimental spray. It would do not good against a Bird God... Satisfied, the Owl Griffin returned to its nest within the mouth of its pet Velociraptor, cooing in content and observing the silly humans below with its wide yellow eyes

Of course, even gods had a weakness. Flying in the sky was an eagle griffin, looking at the owl Grififn, preparing to much on the soul. It would take revenge away from the monster. She was the only god that was allowed to live and hurt the mortals and nobody was stealing her job.​

Status
Not open for further replies.